RC Electrical Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2012

44198 Shady Glen Ter

Ashburn, VA 20147

When I started RC Electrical Services, I wanted to provide quality services in electrical installations and repairs without high prices so I opened a small electrical services company providing a personal service. I don't mark them up to 4 or 5 times over cost like many in the industry do. My pledge is to offer a good, honest value on great electrical services installations and repairs. I've had to many customers in the past few years that seem to like my approach. If you are thinking about reducing your cost in electrical repairs, give me a call I'd love to help you. RC Electrical Services, where we provide results that are the distinction between being called back and being invited back....

08/30/2021

Roger R.

This was the 3rd or 4th time I have hired Rene to perform electrical work. He's punctual, honest, and workmanlike in his approach to fixing electrical problems. I have no intention of using anyone else.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot and Replace a Thermostat

04/28/2020

Richard D.

Another great experience with Rene! After having our roof re-shingled, we contacted Rene to connect and test the new attic fans that the roofers installed. Rene connected the new fans to the existing wiring, set them to turn on and off, according to the manufacturers recommendation. Upon completion, Rene took a video of the fans running (vs. us going into the attic to verify). He's our go-to guy for anything Electrical!

Description of Work
Connect and test 2 new Attic fans

01/09/2020

Scott R.

Great. No issues. Reasonable price. Rene is my go-to electrician.

Description of Work
GFI Plug and Tray lighting

Category electrician,lighting

08/20/2019

Kevin S.

Rene is great and I would definitely hire him again. He is very thorough and ensures the safety of his installs. He replaced multiple lighting fixtures including a two story foyer, two story family room fan, and living room and dining room lights. In two of the lights, the electrical box holding the light was not sufficient so he replaced the entire box for safety concerns. I was impressed with this attention to detail. The is the second time that I have used Rene and will continue to use him and refer him to others.

Description of Work
Replace multiple light fixtures including two story foyer, two story family room fan and living and dining room fixtures.

03/28/2019

Victor T.

Rene was responsive and professional. Pricing is reasonable. He came up with good solutions to our issues and fix them in short order. Recommended.

Description of Work
New wiring, relocate outlets, fix 3-way switch.

Category electrician,lighting

12/06/2018

Matthew M.

Rene arrived 30 minutes late but communicated the delay in advance. He was courteous and professional, took the time to explain what work needed to be done and provided quality service. My video doorbell works like a charm, it was worth the investment to have an experienced pro get the job done right the first time. My only critique is that credit card payments were not accepted, COD payments only. Having said that, I would still hire him again for any future electrical needs.

Description of Work
Wired RING Video Doorbell Pro installation

08/10/2018

RICHARD H.

First time user of Angie's list and everything went terrific. I left text message describing what needed to be done and response was very prompt. I could not have had a better person come to my home. Rene was on time, very polite, professional and even put shoe covers on as well. Also, he covered the area in plastic to protect carpet and furniture. I will absolutely use RC Electrical Services again.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Installation

Category electrician,ceiling fans

05/03/2018

Craig D.

Contacted Rene at the number provided on Angie's List and left a voicemail. He responded by text shortly after and we arranged a date for him to come out. I can say with confidence that this is the first time in my life someone in this line of service is punctual! He texted me to let me know he was on his way and arrived as originally scheduled. I can appreciate that because I took a day off work and I absolutely hate it when people don't show up at the arranged time. He evaluated the job, provided a quote, got to work and fixed it all. Thank you very much, Rene!

Description of Work
Electrical Panel Evaluation and Repair

04/30/2018

Elizabeth R.

Professional, ontime, and we have a functioning light!

Description of Work
Wiring work

02/11/2018

Don C.

Great. Had they install new landscape wiring & lights around koi pond. Very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting wiring

Category electrician,outdoor lighting

Bartz Landscaping

Our Mission at Bartz Landscaping is to design, build, and maintain Outdoor Living Spaces and Scenery to create Timeless Memories for our Clients. Bartz Landscaping is a customer-centric organization that fulfills their daily operations and mission with the Utmost Care and Attention-To-Detail for our Customers. We believe that we will accomplish our Goals and Targets- by helping our Customers, Vendors, Staff, and Community in accomplishing Their Goals and Targets. Bartz Landscaping is specialized and exhibits their talents through Pool & Spa Building, Landscaping, Hardscaping & Masonry, Drainage Solutions, and Horticulture. Sean Bartz, Founder & Owner, can be found providing solutions, coaching and developing the Team, helping our Clients, and Sharing Smiles & Positivity. MHIC #137028. MDA- F1170

Offers by Bartz Landscaping on Angi
    Courtesy Electric Inc.

General electrical maintenance and repair class a contractor. We provide a wide spectrum of professional services from commercial and residential wiring of your office, home and everything in between. Family owned and operated over 20, years.

Offers by Courtesy Electric Inc. on Angi
    Marconi Construction LLC

We meet all your service needs! Family owned and operated! We offer interior & exterior painting, flooring- including hardwood, and remodeling!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

BEFORE PURCHASING ANY OFFER FROM US, READ FIRST THIS NOTICE or CONTACT US: We do not provide services in the area of MARYLAND or WASHINGTON and some Cities in Virginia like ALEXANDRIA, GAINESVILLE, PURCELLVILLE, BURKE, LORTON, MANASSAS, FALLS CHUCH, GREAT FALLS, McLEAN and WOODBRIDGE. OFFER: $150 for 2 Hours of (One Electrician) Licensed, Professional Electrical Labor, Only Apply For Cities Of: Ashburn, Leesburg, Sterling, Potomac Falls, Chantilly, Aldie, Reston, Herndon and Vienna.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about RC Electrical Services

How is RC Electrical Services overall rated?

RC Electrical Services is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are RC Electrical Services open?

RC Electrical Services is open:

What payment options does RC Electrical Services provide

RC Electrical Services accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does RC Electrical Services offer free estimates?

Yes, RC Electrical Services offers free project estimates.

Does RC Electrical Services offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, RC Electrical Services does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does RC Electrical Services offer a senior discount?

No, RC Electrical Services does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by RC Electrical Services?

No, RC Electrical Services does not offer warranties.

What services does RC Electrical Services offer?

RC Electrical Services offers the following services: What we do in RC Electrical Services We provide a wide range of home repairs and services including, but not limited to: New residential,Remodels and Rehab,Service Entrance/Main Panel upgrades, Basement finished, Service calls and troubleshooting/Repair of existing electrical installations, Hot tubs,Spas and all major appliances, Upgrades homes to Current Electrical Code when buying/selling, Code Violation Correction, Note:No Deal, can be used to paid for bathroom exhaust fan repair or new.

Are there any services RC Electrical Services does not offer?