Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Loudoun County
12/31/2021

42949 Brookton Wy

Ashburn, VA 20147

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results....

drain pipe installation (95)lawn & landscaping (13)well & water pump repair (8)gutter repair (7)irrigation system (6)excavating (4)drain cleaning (3)plumbers (3)pressure washing (1)

04/19/2021

Jim and Mike were responsive and professional. I wanted to improve some of the grading around our new home and extend the down spouts further from the house and add dirt around septic and propane tanks where settling had occurred. They happened to be in my area the day after I called so they waived their consult fee. They gave great advice and their price was reasonable. After I asked to remove one item due to a change of plans, they were flexible and took if off the price. Weather delayed their work start but they kept me informed along the way and showed up on time on the scheduled day and completed the project to a high level of quality. Very trustworthy and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Improve grading and install buried down spout extensions

Category excavators,drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

03/13/2021

Great Service - Jim gave us a quote up front and followed it up with doing all of the work in a professional and quality manner. He stands by his work and explains everything that he is doing. I would highly recommend Metro Drainage Pros LLP.

Description of Work
New drain pipe installation and fixing multiple gutters

Category gutter repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

01/24/2021

Honest assessment with no upselling.

Description of Work
Lawn irrigation and drain check

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

01/16/2021

Fantastic. Jim was a true professional throughout the process and gave us the best (and most honest) pricing and assessment from day 1. He wasn't overselling - he was finding the right solution at the right price considering our overall goals. I would highly recommend Metro Drainage Pros - these guys seem to truly know what they are talking about. Very happy with their process.

Description of Work
Drainage solution for rainwater, driveway and yard flooding

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

10/01/2020

Work went well and they were very quick to complete what was a lot of work.

Description of Work
Had them work on some driveway/yard drainage

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/14/2020

Metro Drainage Pros are everything a company should be. They show up promptly when they make an appointment to give an estimate. In my case, they made an estimate appointment only a few days after my initial call. (Other vendors I called wanted me to wait a month before they came out). They provided a written estimate during their visit. Their estimate was very reasonable and I wound up cancelling an estimate appointment from another company I had scheduled. They asked for a small deposit to schedule the work. They communicated well and showed up on the day and time of their original estimate (which is pretty good considering rain and other factors that can cause delays with this type of work). My job took two days. After the first day of work, was completed, we had a downpour that evening making the subsequent work impossible to complete (everything was too muddy). They contacted me to explain the situation and scheduled a day a few days later to come out once everything had dried out sufficiently. They showed up on the rescheduled day and completed the job. The job was done as if I did it myself (and I am very particular about the way things are done). In summary, Mike and Jim (the two proprietors of Metro Drainage Pros) are easy to work with, honest, reasonable, and dependable. I’d call them again for anything I need done in their area of expertise in a second.

Description of Work
Installation of downspout drain pipes and regrading of soil level around the house foundation to prevent water collection

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

04/04/2020

Metro Drainage Pros (MDP) were excellent; great discussion of corrective options, good communication for scheduling work, and great work. Installed a drainage system with a rock bed channel on top. One load of rock from a supplier was quite dirty; MDP took a lot of extra time to wash the rock before installation. My wife initially was very skeptical of how the result would look; once complete, she said it looked much better than she expected. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Remediate erosion and flooding across all of backyard

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

Review for Metro Drainage Pros LLP - 42949 Brookton Wy, Ashburn, VA - 38479490

07/29/2019

This father and son duo is really easy to work with and very responsive! I first contacted them thru Angie's List in early June to get what has been a massive water drainage problem taken care of in my backyard. I asked them to make sure that soup thru nuts they got the problem resolved for me and created an environment in my backyard that I'd be happy with after many failed attempts with other providers. They came in and walked me thru every detail of the work they'd do and committed that they fully backed up their work and if at any time I had an issue, they'd be quick to resolve it. Their price was fair and seemed reasonable. They promised to start in mid-July and did just that - even in the hottest weak DC has seen all year. When they wrapped up their work and knew I was upset about an electrical issue I felt they needed to address (since I wanted the entire job scoped in the original proposal), they came back within 24 hours and have promised to make it right for me. I'm writing this review prior to that work being completed but I'm doing so because I truly believe they are genuine and I have no doubt they are true to their word! They were very concerned that I was upset and I loved the fact that they came up with a manageable solution. Jim and James are the type of people you want to hire because unlike dozens of other contractors who I have given poor grades to, they don't fall in that category!

Description of Work
Drainage and erosion repair

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

Review for Metro Drainage Pros LLP - 42949 Brookton Wy, Ashburn, VA - 38013699

04/24/2019

Metro Drainage Pros did a great job. Mike Wheeler came out and proposed installing two catch basins connected to 80' of PVC pipe and our downspout, and ending in a pop-up drain near the front curb. Also included in the proposal was a retaining wall and river rock around our heat pump to keep mud from accumulating around the unit. Mike was a pleasure to work with... he was very knowledgeable, friendly, responsive, and patient with all my questions. He was on-site and helping with the actual job (always a plus to have the estimator actually involved in the work). The finished product seems to do the trick based on a couple of storms we've had since installation. I would gladly use them again for similar work.

Description of Work
Backyard was flooding during rainstorms with drainage from neighbor's yard and run-off from our gutter. Needed a solution to get rid of the excess water.

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

04/04/2019

Well into two years of renovating a 1950’s house, it became obvious that I had some significant drainage issues. The house is situated on the slope of a hill and after replacing the driveway and the record breaking rains of 2018, I developed a definite run off problem where water was running through my property causing wash-out and build up at the bottom of my property. After researching websites and reviews, I chose to contact Metro Drainage Pros. After showing them my drainage issues, they made suggestions and developed a draining system of French drains, catch basins, and existing garage drain and gutter downspouts, all tied into a drywell of three flow wells and a pump system to send the collected rain water to the storm drain. When the work began on the project, the crew of four went straight to work without any delays and followed an organized process. Each work day started on time and they arrived with the tools and specific materials for the work scheduled for that day. They clearly explained all of phases of work being done and answered any questions I had. And when the entire project was done, they spent time cleaning up and hosed off any dirt (and even cleared out my garage drain) making the everything neat and clean. This team is truly professional and highly experienced. I highly recommend Metro Drainage Pros with full confidence that they will provide a drainage solution for as they did for me.

Description of Work
Install Drainage System

Category wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

Downspout extensions, french drains, catch basins, channel drain, pop up drain, drywell, repair existing drain line, drain line cleaning, grading, lot clearing, hauling,

Structural Repairs