Lomar Painting Co

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2006

Award Winning. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through email....

Gagnons Gutter Works

Gagnon's Gutterworks & Power Washing Services provides clients with complete Gutter Cleaning services spring and fall; Deck Cleaning & Staining with Ready Seal Care Products as well as Fence Cleaning & Sealing; and Power Washing Concrete and Brick Patios. FREE estimate available!

Offers by Gagnons Gutter Works on Angi
Hot H20 Powerwashing

Check out the article written about organic growth in the Loudoun Tribune on April 2018. It's about our company. We're fully licensed and insured.Our brand new hot water machine is state of the art and ready for any job.This, combined with my extensive knowledge in Eco friendly and caustic cleaning solutions, will remove all organic and non organic matter from most, if not all, exterior surfaces. Specifically, but not limited to, low pressure house washing, high pressure cleaning of decks/fences, driveways, walkways, asphalt and brick. The use of hot water up to 200 degrees and our knowledge of what cleaning agent to use at what time, ensures customer satisfaction and the best possible result combined with the least possible risk to your home and property. We are also available for commercial properties, fleet vehicles and construction equipment cleaning. Thank you for considering us.

J&AA Painting LLC

We specialize in interior & exterior painting services! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/04/2020

Kimberly B.

My fiancé hired Bismarck based on a referral. Huge mistake. Drywall repair and painting in two rooms that should have taken one guy half a day ended up taking two guys a full day (security footage displayed their lack of work ethic). Another worker (who was actually very proficient and we only got after refusing to accept the other two workers again) repaired half of what they had done. He stated that the other work should never have been done in the first place and he would not/could not repair it. Bismarck declined on many occasions to come out and see the evidence for himself and only offered to do so in a heated negotiation for payment in which he stated he would not charge us for the rework. We paid an agreed to amount simply to rid ourselves of dealing with him and his unprofessional behavior. We have since hired another person and paid (again) to have it done right.

Description of Work
Drywall and painting

Category drywall,interior painters

As the pictures provided show, the pipes in this particular room were actually sticking out of the wall, so there was no way to simply repair the drywall. Although my men attempted to drywall over them rather than leaving the hole, a plumber would have been required to rearrange the pipes first to fully complete the repair. To clarify, that is what the above-mentioned worker meant when he said it shouldn't have been done that way (without pipe repair). The homeowners provided the paint they had matched at Home Depot. Unfortunately, once the wall was painted, it was obvious the paint was not a match. The only option to correct a mismatch is to repaint the whole wall. The homeowner said we were responsible for the mismatch and expected us to paint the whole wall at no charge. Times were offered to meet on both sides, but there were conflicts in our schedules. In order to satisfy the customers, I did initially offer repaint the whole wall at no charge, but, since they were pleased with that work, they did agree to pay for it in the end. Again, they were not billed for the unsatisfactory original work, and, after calling a plumber to fix the pipes, they wanted me to return to fix the drywall and repaint for free. I would not agree to doing any additional free work. During drywall repair, there is often downtime for the workers as they dry the mud with heat guns. In order to address any other unsatisfactory behaviors, I requested to see the mentioned video and none was provided. We successfully repaired several other areas of drywall patches throughout the house with no workmanship issues also at no cost that are were not mentioned. Looking back at the emails exchanged, I was straightforward and my responses were not inappropriate or "heated." The homeowners were not charged for the unsatisfactory work nor the rest of the work performed that day, so an F for price is unsubstantiated.

08/05/2019

Nicole U.

It went so well! Jose was awesome. He took a lot of pride and care in the details of his work. He finished fixing a patch of drywall my husband started but didn't finish. Flawless. He protected all the floors and went the extra mile to tidy up things he didn't have to while painting. For example, I had some insulation (or something?) around one of the pipes in the bathroom, and he trimmed it down (it was so ugly) and painted that area. Small but big improvement and I didn't even ask!

Description of Work
Hallway drywall repair/painted and powder room painted

Category drywall,interior painters

Thank you for taking time to write us a great review.

08/01/2019

Rodney W.

Outstanding performance! My spouse and I selected Lomar Painting because our prior experience a few years ago with Lomar Painting exceeded our expectation, and the reviews on Angie’s List convinced us that they still do exceptional work. I contracted with Lomar to paint the exterior of my house, do minor repair/carpentry of my basement door jamb and drywall repair and painting throughout the house. The Lomar team did a phenomenal job. My spouse and I are very pleased with the outcome; the house looks great! We are especially pleased with the quality of workmanship and the professionalism of the Lomar team. They were meticulous in executing their respective tasks and respectful of our home, and they were incredibly neat. The Team Lead kept everyone moving in the right direction. Outstanding job!

Description of Work
Exterior & Interior Painting

Category drywall,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Thank you for writing us a great review.

05/19/2019

Claudine H.

The quality of the work was incredible. Bismarck was incredibly responsive to our many questions leading up to and after the job. His team was very professional and kind (they actually left our house in cleaner shape than it was when they arrived!) I would definitely work with them again for our next paint job!

Description of Work
Repaint exterior shutters, paint walls various colors throughout the house

Category house painters,interior painters

Thank you for writing us a great review.

03/26/2019

Charles K.

Bismarck and his crew did an EXCELLENT job painting our rooms. The prep work was exceptional and the painted walls and trim work looks great. We plan to hire him again to do additional work.

Description of Work
Living room and dining room, a stairwell and hallway painting plus door trim and chair rails. Some minor drywall repair as well.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the great review.

12/29/2018

Lara S.

Bismarck's team was amazing, right on time, super quick and very nice! They did an amazing job with the ceilings and they were definitely the best price out there of the multiple estimates I got. Looking forward to working with them again for sure.

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling removed/sanded/repaired and painted

12/17/2018

Thomas J J.

I decided to use another contractor.

Description of Work
Painting estimate

07/31/2018

Jeff E.

Lomar's team was professional, courteous, neat and speedy. Bismarck, the owner, provided a timely and accurate estimate and updates. I would certainly work with them again.

Description of Work
Interior painted

06/29/2018

Tom J.

Superb job with tremendous customer service. I will use them again without hesitation. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Painting several rooms

06/19/2018

Angela L.

I had a very short window of time that I needed the painting to be done and Bismarck made it work and they even worked some on the weekend to get the job done for me. They showed up on time and were very friendly and did a good job. They painted almost all of my house including walls, ceiling and trim. The only thing was when they came back the second day to finish the trim; they did a lot of it freehand so it wasn't as sharp as I'd expect. I didn't realize until a couple of days later when we were trying to clean all the tiny paint pieces off the floor that some of them were actually drips, but I have LVP flooring so we could just scratch it off in most places, but it did take a lot of time to clean up afterwards.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Thank you for the positive review. When I emailed to make sure everything was to your liking and not hesitate to let me know if we overlooked anything, I meant it. I would of sent someone right away and taken care of this for you. We stand 110% behind our work. Please email and I'll schedule someone to take care of any touch up. Semper Fi!

Lomar Painting Co

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2006

20778 Steamside Place

Ashburn, VA 20147

Residential & commercial painting, drywall, power washing & carpentry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available