Handyman Ashburn

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2011

We specialize in small, medium to full sized home repairs and improvements in Northern Virginia & Washington, DC. Our Local Handyman Services of Ashburn, Virginia can handle all of your needs. Plumbing, Drywall Repairs, Painting, Power Washing, Roofing, Roofing Repairs, Carpentry, Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, HOA violations, Rotten wood replacement Painting and much More…...

NVA Home Services

NVA Home Services

NVA Home Services is a small, family owned company serving the Northern Virginia area for over 15 years. We pride ourselves in our reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will regularly communicate with you as we work through your project. Some of our services include gutter cleaning, chimney sweeps, pressure washing, masonry repair, roof repair and carpentry repairs. Certified CSIA Chimney Sweep! We look forward to earning your business!

Offers by NVA Home Services on Angi

02/25/2017

I'm a repeat customer, and as always, very happy with the work done. I got a quote from a gutter company that was 3 times as much as what Handyman Ashburn charged me. Work done was top notch. I scheduled on Monday and it was done on Wednesday!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair and installation.

02/18/2017

We love Thom. We've used him several times over the years for various projects and we have always been very pleased. What's good: -Very knowledgeable -Does the job right the first time -Pays attention to detail -Keeps you informed throughout the project -Offers alternative solutions when one exists (often to save you a little money) -Cleans up at the end of the workday

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set new vanity and toilet, install light fixtures, install bath vent fan.

12/26/2016

It went good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House siding

12/18/2016

Very pleased with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of master bath

10/24/2016

I got estimate to repair door. Recommendation was to replace door. I appreciate Handyman's explanation of why repair was short-sighted. I need to save up for the replacement.

CATEGORY decks

HVAC

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available