Handyman Ashburn

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2011

43350 Greyswallow Terrace

Ashburn, VA 20147

We specialize in small, medium to full sized home repairs and improvements in Northern Virginia & Washington, DC. Our Local Handyman Services of Ashburn, Virginia can handle all of your needs. Plumbing, Drywall Repairs, Painting, Power Washing, Roofing, Roofing Repairs, Carpentry, Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, HOA violations, Rotten wood replacement Painting and much More…...

02/25/2017

Lauren H.

I'm a repeat customer, and as always, very happy with the work done. I got a quote from a gutter company that was 3 times as much as what Handyman Ashburn charged me. Work done was top notch. I scheduled on Monday and it was done on Wednesday!

Description of Work
Gutter repair and installation.

02/18/2017

Lauren H.

We love Thom. We've used him several times over the years for various projects and we have always been very pleased. What's good: -Very knowledgeable -Does the job right the first time -Pays attention to detail -Keeps you informed throughout the project -Offers alternative solutions when one exists (often to save you a little money) -Cleans up at the end of the workday

Description of Work
Set new vanity and toilet, install light fixtures, install bath vent fan.

12/26/2016

Candace D.

It went good

Description of Work
House siding

12/18/2016

Lauren H.

Very pleased with the results!

Description of Work
Remodel of master bath

10/24/2016

Bill D.

I got estimate to repair door. Recommendation was to replace door. I appreciate Handyman's explanation of why repair was short-sighted. I need to save up for the replacement.

Category decks

03/09/2016

Megan K.

Thomas and a team of two additional people showed up and got right to work. They managed to accomplish in 1.5 hours what I'd been putting off for months and months. Tom looked at my list of odd jobs around the house and was very honest about what would cost a lot more time and money so I agreed to let them do the small stuff first and come back later for the bigger projects. (For example, I wanted them to patch and paint a small section of the bedroom ceiling, but it turned out I didn't have the paint to match so it would have involved repainting the entire ceiling.) I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Lots of small jobs around the house - repairing a closet, securing outdoor stair railing, removing broken screen door, fixing electrical outlet, etc.

Category handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to review us, let us know when you are ready to start your other work.

04/14/2015

Jacqueline C.

The work started on October 2nd, with a "2 days max" estimate. The work was not finished when they stopped coming after day 2. It took over a dozen emails and many weeks to get them back, and they did a lousy job of adding the missing nail covers to the shutters, then squiggled some not-exact-match paint over the covers. I'll have to redo most of the work in the next year (or so). On the inside of the house, they dry-walled the wrong room. They did come back at their own expense and do the correct room. The job was completed on November 23rd. The work was sloppy, including trash (wrappings, pieces of wood, screws, paint) in front yard, paint on gutter, around windows, and damage to plants in the yard. There were at least 5 "no shows" after scheduling meetings with me. I am embarrassed for the overly-relaxed way of doing business, and Victor clearly not supervising the job. Eight weeks to complete a 2-day job seems a bit excessive. Victor is a very nice man, and I was hopeful he was as good a business man as he seemed a person.

Description of Work
Attempted to repair wood rot on front of house shutters, door frame, and other wood damage. Also requested paint-ready dry wall repair inside of master bedroom closet area.

Category handyman service

Hello (member name removed), I am responding to your review on Angies List, You have the wrong company we are handyman-Ashburn.com and we NEVER have done any work on your property and there is no Victor that works for us and never has. I know you reviewed the wrong company and the contractor you used I think is out of business. Please respond via Angies List review section. Thanks

12/09/2014

Mark M.

They did more than asked for in less time than originally estimated...all with a great attitude. My only negative was that they did not show up or call for the first scheduled appointment. Okay...they made up for it on their second attempt!

Description of Work
They installed blinds and replaced some cracked caulking.

Category handyman service

Hello [member name removed], thanks for taking the time to do the review but I think you have the wrong company, I don't show that we serviced you on November 22, 2014 we were working in Ashburn, VA area with three other customers that day. Please let me know If I am incorrect but our log don't show working with you. Please respond back if you have any further questions, again thanks for taking the time to review us. T. Minetti

01/07/2014

melinda N.

He was very good. They were friendly, helpful, on time and trust worthy. They were good and I would recommend them. They did a good job. I thought their price was a little high. They were professional, responded quickly and fixed everything I asked him to.

Description of Work
I used Handyman Ashburn to do some chores around the house.

11/12/2013

Jonathan D.

Water was coming in from big gap between stone veneer and flashing. Thomas and his crew fixed the gap, installed new flashing and reinstalled the siding. Work was done very fast and looks really good.

Description of Work
Removed flashing and siding. Fixed leak. Installed new flashing and reinstalled the siding.

Category gutter repair,handyman service,siding

Thanks for the review, your issue was bigger than originally quoted but a quote is a quote and we fixed the leak and stayed within the original quote. Let me know if you have any issues with the repair or need any additional work around the house. Thanks

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Donna's Painting

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs and satisfaction are the most important goals to meet after completion of each project. Our entire team is committed to meet those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Owner: J. Miguel Ore, with over 20 years of experience as a painter. Donna's Painting, LLC. was established with a vision to offer exceptional painting services. I believe in offering professional thoroughness, efficiency, reliability, promptness, and courteousness service will help my company grow. I am always looking to establishing long term relationships with my clients. My staff understand that customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you’re not completely satisfied we will make things right for you! We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Offers by Donna's Painting on Angi
    JuanJPainting

JuanJPainting LLC. is a company with more than 12 years of experience in home renovations. We are Insured and Licensed in each project to be carried out. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

HVAC