Dominion Concrete & Masonry Corporation

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2010

4.1

Dominion Concrete & Masonry Corporation is a licensed commercial and residential contractor specializing in driveways, patios, curbs, gutters and all types of masonry work. We have been consistently recognized for our excellent quality as well as our attention to detail. Customer Satisfaction is our priority therefore, we take pride in our workmanship and stand behind our guarantee. Fernando Nicolau, owner of DCMC, has over 20 years of concrete installation experience. Fernando also personally oversees the training of all field employees. DCMC has the experience, reliability, and stability to take care of all your concrete needs now and in the future to ensure the quality of our work....

John Donohue Asphalt Paving

At John Donohue asphalt paving we are third-generation paving company with 35 years of experience and we are committed to giving a quality job at a fair price.we Specialize in complete overlays of existing asphalt surfaces we do Asphalt paving for all kinds of commercial parking lots and residential driveways,HOA private roads,streets,subdivisions, pipe stems anything asphalt we can do it. With a fleet of our own dump trucks and State of the Art paving equipment we can tackle any job big or small.Please give us a chance to earn you’re business thank you. John Donohue

Gagnons Gutter Works

Gagnon's Gutterworks & Power Washing Services provides clients with complete Gutter Cleaning services spring and fall; Deck Cleaning & Staining with Ready Seal Care Products as well as Fence Cleaning & Sealing; and Power Washing Concrete and Brick Patios. FREE estimate available!

Offers by Gagnons Gutter Works on Angi
Stampcrete of Maryland, Inc.

I am on every one of my jobs. We hold the old time values of quality work and customer satisfaction. We only use quality products. After 25 years of experience in concrete and construction we became the Maryland distributor and stamp contractor trainer for Stampcrete products. We provide free estimates. We except cash, checks and major credit cards.

11/28/2016

Stephen C.

Contract stipulated concrete to be poured over gravel base. Concrete was about to be poured over dirt until I stopped it & insisted that contract be fulfilled as written. After much protest, contractor finally agreed, & did the pouring properly; if I had not been present, contract would not have been completed as written. I'm still awaiting a significant rainfall to see whether the other stipulation, that new driveway be sloped such that water drains away from house, was properly done. Finally, contractor never returned to repair damage caused to curb at end of driveway.

Description of Work
Old concrete driveway removed, new one poured.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

08/03/2016

Mark S.

It turned out perfect.

Description of Work
removed section of asphalt driveway and replaced with concrete and installed a channel drain.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Thank you for the positive feedback [Member Name Removed]!

07/20/2016

Perry K.

Joe and crew at Dominion Concrete & Masonry exceeded all of my expectations with this install. They were very professional, polite and accommodating to my schedule. The finished product is excellent, price was very competitive and they even finished up ahead of schedule. I had a big gathering at my home and the feedback we got on the patio was outstanding. The guys were able to get everything done and cleaned up in time for me to set up for the party. I will be using Joe and crew again in the future for sure, and would recommend their work to anyone I speak with. For comparison, a neighbor of mine had similar work done and the quality of the finished product is not close. Joe and team delivered an excellent experience all around. A++

Description of Work
Stamped concrete patio and walkway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete,patios

Thank you for taking the time and submitting your review. We greatly appreciate it.

07/14/2016

Marvin M.

Contractor arrived on time, removed old concrete and asphalt in short order cleaning all construction debris and hauled it away. Only problem was the concrete delivery was late to arrive but that was the fault of the concrete company, not the contractor.

Description of Work
Saw cut 52LF of existing asphalt parking lot, removed and excavated to a depth of 10” to pour new concrete dumpster pad. Poured 4000 psi concrete dumpster pad. Installed ADA compliant ramp to walk in rear of building. Remove 184SF of existing concrete sidewalk at entrance of building and installed new ADA compliance ramp in same area.

Category concrete repair

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your review. Thank you!

05/28/2015

John L.

Description of Work
I had Dominion remove my old driveway and front walk and pour a new one. The work looks great and is level and stable, the two things I really wanted done in the job.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry

08/01/2011

Beth B.

They were not that great. They had come and given an estimate first. They had to dig about 7 or 8 inches deep to form the court, but they ended up digging 21 inches. They had to end up replaying some areas to put the grass. They also ended up putting a wall which they told they did not have to do. They had to do it because of the deeper digging they did. They have to give people the whole picture when they come to give an estimate. They need to tell what may happen and what may not happen. They were a bit difficult to work with.

Description of Work
I used Dominion Concrete & Masonry in July to put in a concrete slab to make a basketball court.

09/02/2010

Michael C.

They did an excellent job and even allowed my six year old son to help out on the project. The workers were really nice and the work was excellent. The whole experience was pleasant and we enjoy the basketball court everynight now!

Description of Work
We had a 24 x 24 basketball poured in the backyard with the land cleared and leveled. They had to use a motorized cart to move the 12+yards of concrete to the backyard and came back and fixed the grass with seed. They had to remove tons of rocks including several large boulders under the ground and helped re-route some black drainage pipes around the cleared land.

Category concrete repair

Concrete Driveways, Patios, Sidewalk, Curb & Gutter, Masonry Walls, Footings, Slabs, Aprons, Site Work, Colored/Stamped Concrete, Steps, Exposed Aggregate, Residential, Commercial, Repairs, Handicap Ramps.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal