We accept remote payment

Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2009

21760 Beaumeade Circle Unit 165

Ashburn, VA 20147

Expert irrigation, lighting and drainage solutions for your home with award-winning service. The personal attention we dedicate to our customers and project quality is the pride of Creative Irrigation & Lighting. We have served the DC Metro area under the same name and ownership with the same high standards for the last 30+ years. Our promise is to offer the Creative Irrigation & Lighting distinction on every project we tackle for you. We are Different by Design. 6 year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner ...

06/28/2022

Reza S.

Do not hire this company for doing your Irrigation systems jobs! On Fall 2021 they come to my house for winterizing my lawn Irrigation system, I knew I have leaks on one of the watering system zone and on that time I’ve informed them about that issue, but the technician skipped that zone for winterizing and that caused two other more pipe broken in last winter. At the activation day on last April I noticed the 2 new leaks which was completely this companies technician’s fault, but instead of repair the new leaks and apology for their technician fault they charge me for $369.00 for repair that 2 new leaks with cause by “as they says” this company professional technician!!!!

Description of Work
Do not hire this company for doing your Irrigation systems jobs!

Category excavators, irrigation systems

05/18/2022

Hannah R.

UPDATE #3: The owner updated his response to my Facebook review, acknowledging that the problems I experienced were, in fact, the fault of his technician. UPDATE #2: The owner, after actually speaking to his tech, finally called my husband to apologize and let him know that I was correct. He has not updated his comments on my Facebook review to reflect this. UPDATE #1: The owner felt the need to respond to my identical review that I posted on Facebook, attempting to gaslight me on an entirely separate issue. INITIAL REVIEW: We initially engaged Creative Irrigation and Lighting last year to help us get an older irrigation system running because their predecessor company had originally installed the sprinkler system in the house we bought, despite their low online reviews. We had them winterize our system last year and then turn it on this year. I don't know what happened after the last time we touched the controller (which was before Creative Irrigation and Lighting winterized it and subsequently turned it on last month), but their techs Kevin and Jose were the last people to do anything with our system, and when I turned it on from my app after their service on April 11, all of the zones that my husband and I had set up last year had been erased. I emailed them on April 12th and let them know that I needed someone to address the unsatisfactory service, and no one responded. I ended up speaking to Brian, the owner, several days later about an unrelated problem with our system, and he happened to be on the phone with me while I tried to set our previous zones back up. I asked him to look into this, and he said he would. He never responded. Upon receiving their invoice, I emailed on April 21st to let Creative Irrigation and Lighting know that I was still waiting on some kind of resolution about all of the time I had to spend fixing their error. When Brian finally got back to me, he claimed that there was no way his staff could have erased the zone labels on our system, despite the fact that they were the last people to touch it. I told him that I would appreciate him taking a portion off our bill for the reactivation service, as a consideration for the time I had to spend fixing their unsatisfactory service. He told me he would speak with his employee, Kevin, and get back to me. He never got back to me. As we approached the due date on the invoice, I contacted the billing office so that they would understand that, while it was our intent to pay on time, we were still awaiting resolution from Brian. Their billing representative, Beverly, emailed me today to let me know that Brian refused our request. Brian has not contacted me directly. The communication from Creative Irrigation and Lighting is wildly inconsistent, and their accountability and customer service are lacking entirely. Our system leaks from the places they purported to fix last year. We have severed our relationship with them, and will engage a company with higher online ratings in the future.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair, winterization, and spring activation

Category irrigation systems

We sincerely apologize for our unsatisfactory service as well as our communication issues throughout this process. We have reimbursed you with a complete refund for the services we provided. We wish you the best of luck in the future! The Team at Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc.

04/21/2022

Ben J.

Awesome. Came out immediately and worked with us to meet our needs. Went above and beyond!

Description of Work
Moving sprinkler heads, fixing leak, adding drip line to present system.

Category irrigation systems

First, thank you for giving us the opportunity to service you for your irrigation needs. Customer satisfaction is one of the best compliments we can receive. As you know, during our busy seasons it can become challenging to get everyone’s irrigation needs done, but we try our best to get it scheduled as quickly as we can. To have a review, such as yours, during one of our busy seasons is quite a compliment, and we appreciate that you have taken the time to express your satisfaction with our work. Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to care for your irrigation needs and if you need anything else, such as landscape lighting, or have drainage issues please call us and we will set up an appointment for a free estimate. The Team at Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc.

03/04/2022

Brock W.

Creative irrigation was extremely responsive to my request to schedule a consult for a future addition to our home that will require our irrigation pipes to be moved and some sprinkler heads to be adjusted. Their expert was easy to schedule, punctual, and was very helpful in explaining what would need to be done and the resources/time such a job would likely entail. Within a day, I had a descriptive invoice detailing the estimate was able to quickly schedule our project.

Description of Work
Project estimate to move pipes for home addition

Category excavators, irrigation systems

We wanted to thank you for posting this review on Angi's List. Customer satisfaction is important to us, and we are pleased to note your satisfaction with the work we recently did at your home as well as the communication you received from us. Should you ever need assistance in drainage issues, or landscape lighting, and would like us to come and give you an estimate let us know. Again, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We look forward to working with you on any future irrigation needs. The Team at Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc.

09/28/2021

Don M.

Excellent. My system was installed in Dec 2005, and for each of the few times that I've asked for assistance, their technicians arrived on time, listened to my concerns, investigated, completed repairs as necessary, and when appropriate helped me understand what I could do to help resolve problem. For this visit, my watering habits for new grass seed were contributing to some sogginess in three areas. If/when you decide to get an irrigation system, hire these folks. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Check/repair suspected leaks

Category irrigation systems

All of us here at Creative Irrigation appreciate your kind words regarding your experience with our technicians during your service calls. Customer satisfaction is the top priority and we do our best to take care of problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. We look forward to servicing you for many years to come, and we thank you for the opportunity to service your irrigation system. The Family at Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc.

05/16/2021

Ed Z.

Gentlemen: I wanted to recognize the excellent service proved to me today to repair my lawn system. Melton and Noel were the technicians who did the work. They arrived on time and made the needed repairs efficiently. Please recognize their work !!!!

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation System Repair

Category excavators, lawn service

All of us at Creative Irrigation want to thank you for taking the time to post such a great review. We are glad you were satisfied with the work done at your home and we all look forward to working with you for many years to come.

02/26/2021

Jessica F.

I recently moved into a new home that had a sprinkler system and the previous owners used Creative Irrigation and Lighting to service the system. When we contacted them to update records and later to determine what services we needed, they were wonderful. They are super friendly on the phone and via email, and their technicians are highly professional and do a great job. They also didn't try to upsell me on additional services. In fact when I signed up for a service they knew I didn't need, they contacted to let me know and refunded the money I had paid. We are definitely going to stay with Creative Irrigation and Lighting!

Description of Work
New Client & Updating Services Needed

Category irrigation systems

We are so pleased to read such positive feedback regarding the quality of service and customer care that you have received. A loyal and satisfied customer is extremely important to us. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your experiences with us. Thank you for choosing us for your irrigation needs. We look forward to working with you for many years to come!

11/25/2020

Gary A.

Great--found and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Troubleshot and repaired lights.

Category lighting, drain pipe, outdoor lighting

Thank you for taking the time to write out your satisfaction with our services. Customer satisfaction for both our office staff and technicians are extremely important to us. We are happy to know we were able to find, and correct the issue you had with your lighting. We look forward to serving you in the future. Again, many thanks from all of us here at Creative Irrigation and Lighting, Inc.

10/30/2020

Natalie R.

The installation went very well!! It was installed in 2 days and works like a charm!! It is also app controlled, with a Wi-Fi weather station, which was something other installers did not offer. Mike provided the estimate, along with lots of information on all the equipment that would be used to make up the system, and he patiently answered all of my questions. Brian and the installation crew were very careful when digging and did an outstanding job at getting it done with minimal damage to the lawn. Brian demonstrated the system and nicely offered further assistance in the future if needed. All in all, I got more from this company and the system that I wanted, at a reasonable price … the other two estimates were slightly more and did not offer all that Creative did. They have already been by to winterize the system and were again, very cordial and considerate during that visit. I am very happy that I hired them. Also kudos to Beverly and Amy in the office for great communication and prompt responses!!

Description of Work
Lawn irrigation of front, sides and back yard

Category irrigation systems

All of us here at Creative Irrigation are extremely happy to hear that you were pleased with every part of the installation process on your irrigation system, the technician that came out to shut it down for the winter and the comments about the office staff. Cutomer satisfaction remains the top priority and to know you were pleased with everything we have done means a lot to all of us. We are looking forward to working with you for many years to come. All of the family here a Creative Irrigation & Lighting want to thank you!

10/30/2020

Kathy P.

always goes well installers are great as is Bev their everything person in the office

Description of Work
installed all my holiday lights for the last 15+ years

Category holiday decorators

All of us at Creative Irrigation wanted to let you know how much we have appreciated your business over the years. It's good to know that you've been pleased with the technicians as well as the office staff. We all thank you.

10/28/2020

Nick S.

They were quick to respond and get me scheduled. Very professional in their interactions with me which is something I found very rare with other companies.

Description of Work
Sprinkler winterazation

Category irrigation systems, drain pipe

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to put a review on Angie's list. Customer service is a very important part of our organization and we are all extremely happy to know you found your experience to your satisfaction. We look forward to working with you for many years to come! The Team at Creative Irrigation

10/28/2020

Greg S.

Brian and the team installed a number of specialty, perforated, cloth covered pipes in strategic locations to catch and feed water away from the lawn area at the side and back of our patio. They were installed with gravel and sand bases and topped with new sod where the lawn was dug up. Since then the area has been dry. They showed up on time on the day they promised and the job was completed in less than 2 days. The team was very professional and respectful of our property and overall they did a great job. You might pay a bit more and wait a little longer to get your job scheduled but you are sure that the job will be done correctly. Don't mess with water in and around your home...if you have water or irrigation issues, Creative will solve the problem and stand behind their work. (They also repaired some of our landscape lighting at the same time. ) Would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
French drain installed to alleviate a wet condition in our back yard

Category lighting, drain pipe

We cannot not express how much we appreciate all of the information you've put in the review. We did not that responsiveness was a "B" rating, and we will do our best to correct this! We look forward to working with you in the future and once again, thanks for using us for all of your irrigation, drainage and lighting needs. We are excited about working with you for many years to come.

Madelyn A.

The team was very professional, from beginning to end. They made sure I understood all aspects of the project and instructed me on its use. Would recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
Install full sprinkler system

Category irrigation systems

Thank you so much for trusting Creative to install your irrigation system. We will note the issue with responsiveness and punctuality and improve in those areas. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. The Team at Creative Irrigation

Michael H.

I was extremely happy with the end results. Pricing was extremely competitive. The work was accomplished in two days, with minimal impact to the existing yard and area. Afterwards, Mike took his time to explain the setup and walk me through the control app - answering any questions I had at the time.

Description of Work
We had an irrigation system installed in our front and back yard, including a smart controller and ~60 spray heads.

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for trusting us to install your irrigation system. We are glad you are satisfied with the end results and look forward to working with you for many years to come. The Team at Creative Irrigation

Keith B.

Installation was fast, professional, and problem free.

Description of Work
Install of multi-head irrigation system

Category irrigation systems, drain pipe

Thank you for trusting us with your irrigation install and drainage solution. We know that having this type of work done can be disruptive and we strive on being able to get in there, do a professional job as quickly as possible and leave when we know it has been completed to your satisfaction. The team at Creative Irrigation wants to thank you for giving us this opportunity and we look forward to working with you again!

10/23/2020

Volker R.

Scheduling was easy - I was given the choice of having it done right away or to wait until other houses in my neighborhood were scheduled for winterizing (opted for the latter). I was alerted of the scheduled day well ahead of time. On the day of, the crew announced themselves (with COVID masks), discusses shortly what would be done, for info about the system and whether or not I wanted the back flow preventer valve removed for the winter. They blew out all the zones for the system and let me know once there were done and that I would be bilked. The invoice arrived by email and I was able to pay online via credit card (or bank draft/debit card). The entire process was very fluid and painless. The charge for a 7 zone system was $130.

Description of Work
Winterizing lawn irrigation system

Category irrigation systems, drain pipe

All of us here at Creative Irrigation wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your taking time to review us on Angie's list. We take pride in our customer service and we are very happy to know we lived up to this. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Again, Thank You!

10/14/2020

James I.

Creative installed my system 12 years ago, and I have worked with them ever since. They are responsive and helpful, and have always provided me the support I require to keep the system running efficiently and effectively. Whether if it is a small job or a larger product, I have always been satisfied with their work. I have moved, and I will use creative at my new home as well.

Description of Work
Creative handles all of my irrigation system work from repair to winterization and spring turn on

Category irrigation systems, drain pipe

Thank you for putting your trust in us to work on your irrigation system. It is great to know that you feel confident in hiring us for your irrigation needs and that you have also decided to continue with us at your new home. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we will continue to do our best for you. Again, thank you and we look forward to working with you in the future at your new home! The Team at Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc.

10/02/2020

David B.

We have used creative for our sprinkler and outdoor lighting needs. They are quick to respond and very attentive. They also set up, take down and store the Christmas lights. We get tons of compliments and people stopping to take pictures. Have used them since we moved into the house in 2007. Would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Sprinklers and lighting

Category irrigation systems, lighting, holiday decorators

Dear Customer, Thank you so much for entrusting us with your irrigation, lighting and holiday lighting needs. We pride ourselves in trying to give the absolute best results for any job we do. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the outcome of yours. Thank you again for your business, and for giving us the opportunity to do what we love, in the community that we love! Again, thanks for your comments! The Team at Creative Irrigation & Lighting

09/17/2020

Erin E.

They were punctual and reasonably priced. In addition to running the sprinkler lines they ran a line for up lighting in case we might want it in the future. Our system has had no issues in 3 years. And their office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
We had them install our sprinkler system and maintain it

Category irrigation systems, lighting, drain pipe

All of us here at Creative Irrigation would like to thank you for letting us know you have been satisfied with the service provided by the technicians as well as the office staff. We try our best to show everyone that customer service is our number one priority. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review.

09/14/2020

Charles E.

I moved into my current home 10 months ago and began a series of landscaping projects on our 2.5 acre lot. During this time I discovered the yard was covered by a 24 valve sprinkler system that had been deactivated over 10 years ago. With the help of Creative Irrigation & Lighting I was able to find, repair, and reactivate the system in time for the summer heat. The technicians were professional, intelligent, and performed great work.

Description of Work
Irrigation system winterization, reactivation, and repairs

Category excavators, irrigation systems, drain pipe

All of here at Creative Irrigation & Lighting want to thank you for your kind words. We are sorry the responsiveness wasn't up to your standards and will work hard to try and make any future service better for you, Again, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to working with you in the future. The Team at Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc.

09/09/2020

John M.

They installed our system several years ago and came back out recently to move some of the sprinkler heads to adjust for new landscaping. They are always friendly, courteous and prompt in responding to any issues we have. They are a great "no hassles" option that I recommend to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Irrigation system installation & service

Category drain pipe

Thank you for the kind words about our service. We strive for customer satisfaction and letting us know we've lived up to your expectations and that you would recommend us to friends and neighbors means a lot to all of us here. Thanks Again! The Team at Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc.

08/18/2020

Michael S.

The original system was installed over 15 years ago. This year the system was not working correctly because the original 8 valves were at the end of their life. I needed to get all 8 replaced with newer valves and new PVC Plumbing.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Repair

Category irrigation systems, plumbing, drain pipe

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Creative Irrigation and Lighting, Inc. We noticed that you had rated a "B" for pricing. Did you have concerns? If so, please feel free to contact the office to discuss your concerns. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and would be happy to discuss your concerns in the pricing of the work. Team at Creative Irrigation & Lighting

08/07/2020

Larry W.

Absolutely fabulous. Beverly was fantastic lining up the tech's and reviewing the quote with me. She was able to get the tech's out so quick even in the heat wave The techs were so professional and personable and they fixed it in less time than what was quoted. Tnank you CI for a perfect job, well done!!!!

Description of Work
A leak in the piping for the sprinkler system

Category drain pipe

All of us want to thank you for the kind words about the team we have here at Creative Irrigation! The team here does there best to work together to bring satisfaction to the customers. It makes us proud to hear that we've made that happen. We want to express our appreciation for allowing us to do business with you and hope to be able to help you in the future. Again, Thank You

07/20/2020

Michael S.

Have been using Creative Irrigation for years. Very professional people working here. Everyone from Amy back at the office to the crews that visit. Keep up the great work.

Description of Work
Quality Work and Reliable

Category irrigation systems

All of us at Creative Irrigation would like to thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We strive to offer both excellent customer service when you contact us, as well as when we come to your home. We are all very happy that we accomplished that with you and look forward to working with you in the future. Again, our thanks! The team at Creative Irrigation

06/29/2020

Jason F.

The annual service was fine; no issues. Leak repair is still ongoing. The biggest issue with Creative Irrigation & Lighting is their lack of communication. When you call, you never get a hold of someone and always have to leave a message that may or may not be returned. Emailing general email addresses does not produce any different results. I've finally been able to email an individual, Beverly, who has been very responsive and extremely helpful it handling everything from billing to scheduling service. Without her, I likely would've sought services elsewhere.

Description of Work
Annual service and leak repair

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for your feedback regarding service with us. These comments will be passed on, and discussed in order to find ways to improve in the areas that you have noted. We apologize for the inconveniences you have faced when trying to contact the office and will work on ways to better serve our customers in a more timely basis. We also thank you for your decision in staying with us to serve you and will do our best to strengthen in the areas of communication.

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

Premium Drainage & Erosion Solutions

If you're looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage and landscaping, but whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patios, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! Get in touch today for a consultation, and help us help you come up with the perfect drainage solution for your home or business!

Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Irrigation system design installation and maintenance. Low voltage lighting system design installation and maintenance. Drainage system design, installation and maintenance. Residential main water line replacement. Installing backflow devices as well as the annual testing.

Lawn Mowing