Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

21760 Beaumeade Circle Unit 165

Ashburn, VA 20147

We accept remote payment

Expert irrigation, lighting and drainage solutions for your home with award-winning service. The personal attention we dedicate to our customers and project quality is the pride of Creative Irrigation & Lighting. We have served the DC Metro area under the same name and ownership with the same high standards for the last 30+ years. Our promise is to offer the Creative Irrigation & Lighting distinction on every project we tackle for you. We are Different by Design. 6 year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner ...

irrigation system (178)landscape lighting (30)lighting (18)drain pipe installation (14)lawn & landscaping (9)excavating (8)plumbers (5)lawn care (5)holiday decorating (2)

05/18/2022

Hannah R.

UPDATE #3: The owner updated his response to my Facebook review, acknowledging that the problems I experienced were, in fact, the fault of his technician. UPDATE #2: The owner, after actually speaking to his tech, finally called my husband to apologize and let him know that I was correct. He has not updated his comments on my Facebook review to reflect this. UPDATE #1: The owner felt the need to respond to my identical review that I posted on Facebook, attempting to gaslight me on an entirely separate issue. INITIAL REVIEW: We initially engaged Creative Irrigation and Lighting last year to help us get an older irrigation system running because their predecessor company had originally installed the sprinkler system in the house we bought, despite their low online reviews. We had them winterize our system last year and then turn it on this year. I don't know what happened after the last time we touched the controller (which was before Creative Irrigation and Lighting winterized it and subsequently turned it on last month), but their techs Kevin and Jose were the last people to do anything with our system, and when I turned it on from my app after their service on April 11, all of the zones that my husband and I had set up last year had been erased. I emailed them on April 12th and let them know that I needed someone to address the unsatisfactory service, and no one responded. I ended up speaking to Brian, the owner, several days later about an unrelated problem with our system, and he happened to be on the phone with me while I tried to set our previous zones back up. I asked him to look into this, and he said he would. He never responded. Upon receiving their invoice, I emailed on April 21st to let Creative Irrigation and Lighting know that I was still waiting on some kind of resolution about all of the time I had to spend fixing their error. When Brian finally got back to me, he claimed that there was no way his staff could have erased the zone labels on our system, despite the fact that they were the last people to touch it. I told him that I would appreciate him taking a portion off our bill for the reactivation service, as a consideration for the time I had to spend fixing their unsatisfactory service. He told me he would speak with his employee, Kevin, and get back to me. He never got back to me. As we approached the due date on the invoice, I contacted the billing office so that they would understand that, while it was our intent to pay on time, we were still awaiting resolution from Brian. Their billing representative, Beverly, emailed me today to let me know that Brian refused our request. Brian has not contacted me directly. The communication from Creative Irrigation and Lighting is wildly inconsistent, and their accountability and customer service are lacking entirely. Our system leaks from the places they purported to fix last year. We have severed our relationship with them, and will engage a company with higher online ratings in the future.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair, winterization, and spring activation

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

We sincerely apologize for our unsatisfactory service as well as our communication issues throughout this process. We have reimbursed you with a complete refund for the services we provided. We wish you the best of luck in the future! The Team at Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc.

04/21/2022

Ben J.

Awesome. Came out immediately and worked with us to meet our needs. Went above and beyond!

Description of Work
Moving sprinkler heads, fixing leak, adding drip line to present system.

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

First, thank you for giving us the opportunity to service you for your irrigation needs. Customer satisfaction is one of the best compliments we can receive. As you know, during our busy seasons it can become challenging to get everyone’s irrigation needs done, but we try our best to get it scheduled as quickly as we can. To have a review, such as yours, during one of our busy seasons is quite a compliment, and we appreciate that you have taken the time to express your satisfaction with our work. Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to care for your irrigation needs and if you need anything else, such as landscape lighting, or have drainage issues please call us and we will set up an appointment for a free estimate. The Team at Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc.

03/04/2022

Brock W.

Creative irrigation was extremely responsive to my request to schedule a consult for a future addition to our home that will require our irrigation pipes to be moved and some sprinkler heads to be adjusted. Their expert was easy to schedule, punctual, and was very helpful in explaining what would need to be done and the resources/time such a job would likely entail. Within a day, I had a descriptive invoice detailing the estimate was able to quickly schedule our project.

Description of Work
Project estimate to move pipes for home addition

Category excavators,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

We wanted to thank you for posting this review on Angi's List. Customer satisfaction is important to us, and we are pleased to note your satisfaction with the work we recently did at your home as well as the communication you received from us. Should you ever need assistance in drainage issues, or landscape lighting, and would like us to come and give you an estimate let us know. Again, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We look forward to working with you on any future irrigation needs. The Team at Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc.

09/28/2021

Don M.

Excellent. My system was installed in Dec 2005, and for each of the few times that I've asked for assistance, their technicians arrived on time, listened to my concerns, investigated, completed repairs as necessary, and when appropriate helped me understand what I could do to help resolve problem. For this visit, my watering habits for new grass seed were contributing to some sogginess in three areas. If/when you decide to get an irrigation system, hire these folks. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Check/repair suspected leaks

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

All of us here at Creative Irrigation appreciate your kind words regarding your experience with our technicians during your service calls. Customer satisfaction is the top priority and we do our best to take care of problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. We look forward to servicing you for many years to come, and we thank you for the opportunity to service your irrigation system. The Family at Creative Irrigation & Lighting, Inc.

05/16/2021

Ed Z.

Gentlemen: I wanted to recognize the excellent service proved to me today to repair my lawn system. Melton and Noel were the technicians who did the work. They arrived on time and made the needed repairs efficiently. Please recognize their work !!!!

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation System Repair

Category excavators,lawn service

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

All of us at Creative Irrigation want to thank you for taking the time to post such a great review. We are glad you were satisfied with the work done at your home and we all look forward to working with you for many years to come.

02/26/2021

Jessica F.

I recently moved into a new home that had a sprinkler system and the previous owners used Creative Irrigation and Lighting to service the system. When we contacted them to update records and later to determine what services we needed, they were wonderful. They are super friendly on the phone and via email, and their technicians are highly professional and do a great job. They also didn't try to upsell me on additional services. In fact when I signed up for a service they knew I didn't need, they contacted to let me know and refunded the money I had paid. We are definitely going to stay with Creative Irrigation and Lighting!

Description of Work
New Client & Updating Services Needed

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

We are so pleased to read such positive feedback regarding the quality of service and customer care that you have received. A loyal and satisfied customer is extremely important to us. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your experiences with us. Thank you for choosing us for your irrigation needs. We look forward to working with you for many years to come!

11/25/2020

Gary A.

Great--found and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Troubleshot and repaired lights.

Category lighting,drain pipe,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write out your satisfaction with our services. Customer satisfaction for both our office staff and technicians are extremely important to us. We are happy to know we were able to find, and correct the issue you had with your lighting. We look forward to serving you in the future. Again, many thanks from all of us here at Creative Irrigation and Lighting, Inc.

10/30/2020

Natalie R.

The installation went very well!! It was installed in 2 days and works like a charm!! It is also app controlled, with a Wi-Fi weather station, which was something other installers did not offer. Mike provided the estimate, along with lots of information on all the equipment that would be used to make up the system, and he patiently answered all of my questions. Brian and the installation crew were very careful when digging and did an outstanding job at getting it done with minimal damage to the lawn. Brian demonstrated the system and nicely offered further assistance in the future if needed. All in all, I got more from this company and the system that I wanted, at a reasonable price … the other two estimates were slightly more and did not offer all that Creative did. They have already been by to winterize the system and were again, very cordial and considerate during that visit. I am very happy that I hired them. Also kudos to Beverly and Amy in the office for great communication and prompt responses!!

Description of Work
Lawn irrigation of front, sides and back yard

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

All of us here at Creative Irrigation are extremely happy to hear that you were pleased with every part of the installation process on your irrigation system, the technician that came out to shut it down for the winter and the comments about the office staff. Cutomer satisfaction remains the top priority and to know you were pleased with everything we have done means a lot to all of us. We are looking forward to working with you for many years to come. All of the family here a Creative Irrigation & Lighting want to thank you!

10/30/2020

Kathy P.

always goes well installers are great as is Bev their everything person in the office

Description of Work
installed all my holiday lights for the last 15+ years

Category holiday decorators

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

All of us at Creative Irrigation wanted to let you know how much we have appreciated your business over the years. It's good to know that you've been pleased with the technicians as well as the office staff. We all thank you.

10/28/2020

Nick S.

They were quick to respond and get me scheduled. Very professional in their interactions with me which is something I found very rare with other companies.

Description of Work
Sprinkler winterazation

Category irrigation systems,drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to put a review on Angie's list. Customer service is a very important part of our organization and we are all extremely happy to know you found your experience to your satisfaction. We look forward to working with you for many years to come! The Team at Creative Irrigation

Irrigation system design installation and maintenance. Low voltage lighting system design installation and maintenance. Drainage system design, installation and maintenance. Residential main water line replacement. Installing backflow devices as well as the annual testing.

Lawn Mowing