AQUAFIT USA

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2010

We offer the following Tile Installation services to our clients: Free Local Estimates Custom design and installation of ceramic tile and natural stone tile for all areas of your Home. We now are serving these areas for installation services : Amherst, Monroe, Madison Heights, Lovingston, Roseland, Wintergreen, Charlottesville and Western Albermarle County in Virginia. Top of the Line Installations of Natural slate tile, Ceramic tile, Heated floor tile systems, and more Flat work with Virginia Soapstone and other dimensional Stones for concrete walks and or square stone flat work. We install radiant,electric heated tile flooring systems by Which are ideal for retro installations....

GROUT & CARPET WIZARDS

Winner of Angies List Super Service award 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Grout & Carpet Wizards is a locally owned business by Angelo Jennings. Thank You to all our central Virginia customers! We provide the following services; Organic Carpet & Upholstery Cleanings Tile & Grout Restoration - Re-grouting and Re-caulking of showers, bathtub surrounds and countertops. We can apply color sealers to your grout which will make the grout uniform in color and stain resistant without removing the grout. Tile Repair and Installation. Residential & Commercial Free Estimates. 10% discount for Angies list members!! Numerous references available

SJR Flooring LLC

We do flooring, LVT, carpet, laminated, carpet tile, VCT, and demolition. I've had this company for about 15 years, so every time I go in for a project make sure I did hundred percent in completing the job and making the customer feel happy of what I've done, and I'm also an owner-operated.

Tinnells construction

Hello my name is Bryan I've been in the construction business for over 25 years anything from the ground up especially in the siding/decking of all types and windows and doors and roofing of all types i never give up and i don't let anything stop me from getting the job done im a simple small business just me and a couple of guys been that way for years now and now I just need the trust in the community to let me help them and get to know them and grow my business

10/03/2015

Edward A.

Kevin is a real pro, and knows exactly what he's doing. He's a joy to work with, fairly priced, and gives serious attention to all details. We had a complicated installation, given our selection of diagonal marble tile strips, and much cabinetry to work around. Kevin is a real planner, works methodically and insists everything is done correctly, and very trustworthy. We'd hire him again without question. We were very satisfied.

Description of Work
Installed a marble backsplash in the kitchen.

Category flooring contractor

06/14/2015

deane Workman P.

GREAT

Description of Work
Supplied and installed slate tile flooring, in kitchen, lavatory, bathroom, office, and laundry room. Supplied and installed Soap stone in second bathroom floor. Supplied and installed Soap stone shower stall. Created two slat entrance landings. Took ruminate slate and soap stone pieces and created new tops for two end tables. Also, supplied and installed soap stone counter tops in kitchen.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

06/02/2015

Dana D.

My profession involves managing contractors, and I have been doing this for over thirty years. Kevin Waggett of Aquafit tile is one of the finest trade professionals I have ever met or worked with. He is not just an exemplary craftsman, he is an artist. When met with unexpected conditions in installing our tile in a 100 year old bathroom, he solved problems with creativity and aplomb. His problems were never my problems. It was almost as if he seized the challenges and took great personal satisfaction in overcoming them. Kevin represents a vanishing breed of tradesman. The kind that take great pride in their work, and the kind who possess the skills to execute their profession with unmatched skill. He has worked in America and in Europe installing every kind of tile imaginable, and he is knowledgeable in both modern and ancient methods of setting tile. I interviewed several tile installers before selecting Kevin. I could not have made a better choice. I offer my highest recommendation to you.

Description of Work
Installed owner provided carrera marble subway tiles and shower pan to convert tub to walkin shower; installed marble mosaic on two bathroom floors.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

[member's name removed] and I were on the phone when necessary to give the information i need to move on with the project in a timely fashion. When a problem was an issue i emailed photos from my phone to get an answer on how he would like it to be. The weather had big part in stopping me to polish the marble bullnose/trim and install, but it worked in the end. I would love to work with him again great guy. Thank you[member's name removed] for letting me help in getting your dream bathroom/shower. I would do it again on ant new projects.

01/06/2014

Daniel M.

Showed up on time. Gave us an estimate. Installed a new garbage disposal. Cleaned everything up. Done in under an hour. Really nice, honest people.

Description of Work
Installed new garbage disposal.

Category flooring contractor

We did not do this job

05/02/2012

deane Workman P.

Outstanding.

Description of Work
Installation of floor tile in kitchen, two bathroom & lavatory plus installation of soap stone counter tops.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

[Member name removed] and I have coffee house love, but i have worked on his projects for some years now. which include his slate floor and soapstone countertops in the kitchen, Basement slate floor with moon design patterns, look like slate shower on three level, basement bathroom and shower has heated floor with custom soapstone walls and curb.

AQUAFIT USA