THE TOP JEWELERS

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair

The Top Jewelers is a jewelry store in Arlington, VA specializing in engagement rings, custom jewelry, remodeling, refurbishing, jewelry repairs and more....

12/04/2017

Ring was delivered as promised and engraved accurately. Pricing seemed to be fair.

Description of Work
Bought a wedding band for husband (original ring was lost) and had it engraved.

05/01/2017

Michael took a loose opal we'd bought on our honeymoon and turned it into a really stunning pendant that's a lovely memory of a great trip. He was very easy to work with, has an excellent eye for detail, and a real talent (plus a great deal of patience in responding to questions). We're very lucky to have found him, and highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Custom setting for a loose opal.

02/21/2017

Service was quick, courteous, and professional. Would absolutely go back again.

Description of Work
Needed an engagement ring that was set with a family heirloom diamond.

01/28/2016

Very well! Perfect job. Very informative, fair price, quick service and super professional. Would go there again!

Description of Work
They resized my husband's wedding band that was his grandfathers and also engraved it.

01/13/2016

The rings are beautiful and just what we wanted. When he was working on my ring, Mr. Lao called me with a few more questions to be sure he was doing what I wanted. And did he ever! The work was professionally and timely done, and we would recommend Top Jewelers to anyone because their name says it all.

Description of Work
I originally brought in an engraved baby spoon that belonged to my daughter. I wanted my granddaughter's initials put on the spoon underneath my daughter's. Mr. Lao did the work so well and was so gracious, that my fiance and I began talking to him about wedding rings. We came back several weeks later and each of us ordered a ring which he specially made. My ring took some doing because I have an engagement ring in the shape of a "V" and wanted him to "snuggle" the wedding band into that shape and insert two small diamonds on each part of the "V".

Category jewelry stores

Jewelry Repairs, Watch Repairs, Engraving, custom design, remodeling, resetting,and refurbishing. We also provide a full line of jewelry from pendant, earrings, and engagement rings/ wedding bands.

Ask for Details.