Felipe'S Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2012

A FAMILY OWNED COMPANY. WE HAVE BEEN SERVING THE NORTHERN VIRGINIA, MERYLAND AND DC METRO AREA FOR OVER 20YEARS. EXPERIENCE IN RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING . WE OPERATE A SMALL REMODELING COMPANY OFFERING THE HIGHEST QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AT AFFORDABLE COSTS. REMAINING A SMALL COMPANY ALLOWS ME TO OFFER CLOSE PERSONAL ATTENTION TO EACH PROJECT AS WELL AS OFFERING MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE TO ASSURE THAT EVERY PROJECT PROCEEDS AS SMOOTHLY AS POSSIBLE....

RGL Construction LLC

Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi
Crane and Associates

We provide commercial-quality projects for your home. We offer a 10-year warranty on our concrete work because we install a high-quality product that lasts. We offer a limited service offering to ensure we can provide you with the best quality service by specializing in: 1) concrete driveways, sidewalks and patios 2) foundation and structure repair 3) additions 4) major insurance repair and renovations.

01/07/2016

In addition to all of my other problems with Richard, my screen porch job was a bit beyond him and we were unhappy with the workmanship/had to redo the ceiling.

Description of Work
I took Richard to small claims court after he walked off a job building my screened porch. I won the case and he owes me $3200 and won't pay. He has told me a VAST number of lies over the last year. Don't use him.

Category decks,home remodeling

04/25/2014

Great! Called to let me know the weather would be good enough to work in the day prior, showed up and knocked out the work as guaranteed!

Description of Work
Scraped all wood, prepped and applied two coats of paint to all outside wood work.

Category home remodeling

07/10/2013

I have used them for a while now, also, I recommend them to friends.... they redid my friend's kitchen... They helped my with getting all the materials and paint. My work was done in just a few days and I was very happy with the work... Leftr my new bathroom very impeccable... Got lots of compliments.... Price was great.

Description of Work
Remodel a bathroom. Took tub out, made it a guest bathroom.. Last year, they made my patio.

Category home remodeling

01/10/2012

Overall I was very happy with the work that was done in my bathroom . With placing my new sink where my old tub was great . Now I have this great new guess bathroom.... I was very please with the paint and my new floor I will using them again to do more house painting and some Patio work soon..

Description of Work
They Remodel my old bathroom that I the main floor it was a family bathroom and I turned into a guess bathroom only. tub and everything else was removed With new floor new paint crown molding as well. I was very please with the work and it was done pretty fast.

Category remodeling

BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, BASEMENTS, CARPENTRY, CERAMIC TILES FLOOR AND WALLS , DOORS AND WINDOWS, PAINTING, DRYWALL, POWER WASHING , HANDYMAN SERVICES, CONCRETE SIDEWALKS, PATIOS, STONE HARD SCAPE,STONE PAVERS, RAIN GARDEN, FIREPLACES, FIRE PITS, DECKS , PERGOLAS SCREEN PORCH,

PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL