FAST-FIX JEWELRY & WATCH REPAIRS

Watch Repair
Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair
Gifts

02/08/2013

Performed the service within an hour from when I dropped off the watch. Fast service and smooth transaction.

Description of Work
Repaired swiss army watch to replace battery and made it water resistant again. Also polished the watch and armband to look almost new.

05/18/2012

I didn't have any problem with them. They worked quickly and the watch works. I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
I used Fast-Fix Jewelry & Watch Repairs to repair, clean, and replace the battery in a watch and did it while I waited.

04/27/2010

I brought several jewelry pieces that needed repair to Fast Fix in the Pentagon City mall. I only had them repair a couple of items, rather than all, because their prices were so high. It cost me $29.00 for them to do two very minor repairs on inexpensive costume jewelry (i.e., they didn't have to use high-quality, high-cost gold or other such materials). They fixed a broken clasp on a necklace an...

Description of Work
fixed clasp on necklace, attached new fish-hook style back to 1 earring

Category jewelry stores

07/16/2007

We did have the battery replaced in one of the watches, for $24.95. It comes with a warranty card, good for 3 years, at any of the FAST-FIX locations. So it might turn out to have been an OK price, but I will never set foot in another FAST-FIX for any reason (they also do engraving, jewelry replacement, etc.)---unless it's to cash in on the 3 year warranty on the battery.

Description of Work
My husband and I took 5 watches to FAST-FIX to have the batteries replaced. To our surprise, the salesperson started rattling off the battery prices for each individual watch. They ranged from $24.95 for a 'generic' battery up to $78.00 for a Gucci watch that we had brought in. I have had this watch for 10 years and this is the first time I've heard of a "Gucci battery". In fact, I'm certain that Gucci is not in the business of making batteries. In all, it was going to cost us around $300 to have new batteries in five watches. He was unwilling to put the 'generic' batteries in all but one of the watches.

Category watch repair

JEWELRY REPAIRS, MOUNTING & REMOUNTING. STONE REPLACEMENT, RETIPPING PRONGS, CHAIN SOLDERING, PEARL RESTRINGING, & JEWELRY SALES. WATCH REPAIRS, BATTERY REPLACEMENT, CRYSTAL REPLACEMENT, STEMS & CROWNS, WATCHBAND SALES & REPLACEMENT, WRIST & POCKET WATCHES, ENGRAVING,CLEANING, & INSPECTING. CUSTOM ENGRAVING, ENGRAVABLE GIFTWARE, EYEGLASS REPAIRS, MEDIC ALERT JEWELRY, ZIPPO LIGHTERS, & COSTUME JEWELRY REPAIR.