CAPITAL CLEANING AUTHORITY

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2007

3100 9th St S

Arlington, VA 22204

Payment acceptance are: VISA, MC, Cash, Check(No starters)...

04/11/2016

Jillian W.

I've had a great experience with this company in the past as they provided cleaning of my home in preparation to move out. I was impressed with their service and decided to use this company again. They are very responsive, professional and great to work with. There costs are very reasonable and their work is impeccable. I would absolutely use this company again.

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning of the home, carpet cleaning, carpet installation, repair of baseboards, power washing of the deck.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, house cleaning

02/23/2015

Jeanne V.

Virtually all the spots and worn areas of the carpet looked great considering the age of the carpet.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet - using truck cleaner.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

11/08/2014

Evelyn S.

First of all they said they would come between 8:30 and 9 and arrived after 10. (They did call and say they ran into traffic.) Our old garage was full of stuff, all of which had a thick layer of dust from the adjacent construction and from years of sitting there. I asked them to clean the dust off everything. When they said they were done, we noticed dust all over a table sitting prominently in the middle of the room. Only when I pointed it out did they wipe it off. After they left, we saw that every surface in the room that we inspected still had a thick layer of dust. There was a large number of tools - with the same layer of dust on them - on a bench. I was expecting them to wipe these off before I put them away. They threw them all in a box, and left them there - they still have the dust on them, as do many other items that were in the room. The staff of three who did the work took approximately 4 hours to do the job. $400 is far too much for such a poor job. Can't recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned our old garage (we have a new addition with a new garage)

09/20/2014

Carol C.

They are always punctual and remind me of the appointment beforehand. The cleaning is a B+ and the price is good.

Description of Work
Clean first floor of the ranch house

09/04/2013

Ginny P.

The man was very RUDE. This was a horrible experience and I would never use this company again

Description of Work
CAPITAL CLEANING AUTHORITY cleaned my home.

07/01/2013

Rob S.

They came in and did the cleaning and it was a good job. We were happy with the price.

Description of Work
I have been using Capital Cleaning Authority to clean the house that we sold. It was a whole house move-out cleaning. They also cleaned the windows.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

12/17/2012

Anne V.

Overall this service was good and I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used this service to clean my home every other week for about 2 months. I was recovering from a very complicated C-section and the people they sent were very nice. A team of 2 always showed up on time and they worked around me and the baby There was always a lead, they were always in uniform, brought all of their own supplies, and left in about 2 hours. I paid with a credit card to the main office so no money was exchanged besides the tip I gave them. I am getting ready to have another baby in March, and will use them again. My house is 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, and about 1000 sq ft. and I paid 75.00 per visit.

06/13/2012

Peter H.

They did a great job.

Description of Work
We used Capital Cleaning Authority in November of last year for housecleaning.

06/06/2012

Kit D.

Everything went ok. He is a very nice guy.

Description of Work
He does basic cleaning for me.

12/29/2011

Mary O.

It did not go well from the start. The workers did not seem to have any experience and had to be told what to do by the owner. They took frequent breaks and had no interest whatsoever in doing a good job. After waiting several days for them to come back to finish the job and remove the oily film from the floors, we had to phone the owner and ask him to come back to complete the job.

Description of Work
We (a church) hired this company to clean the floor grout in three bathrooms. The owner visited the site and assured us his company was capable of doing the job. We should have seen the red flag when he submitted an invoice for the job before the work even began. The workman who finally showed up spent an entire day mopping the floor and had no idea how to clean grout. We actually had to tell him how to clean it, after learning he was going to clean it with Brillo pads and Ajax. We phoned the owner and he showed up the next day, along with the same workman and one other worker. They spent the next three days working on the floors and it never appeared that they knew what they were doing. The final result? An uneven cleaning job, an oily substance on the floor, and areas of the floor that had not been touched. It was obvious that this company had no experience cleaning floor tile grout yet they listed that among their many services on their web site.

Category floor cleaning

11/15/2011

James G.

Capital Cleaning came in a professional and timely manner and I would recommend them to anyone who had any type of water damage.

Description of Work
Capital Cleaning cleaned my carpet and replaced some padding.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

10/04/2011

Anne V.

I used them right after I had my baby for about four months. They charged me $75 each time they came. They came twice a month. The gentleman who came out to give me the bid was very professional. It was him and his partner who were the owners. They were great. The ladies they sent out were very nice and professional. I liked that they used a checklist. They were very thorough. The house always sparkled. I was always there and I never left, but they gave me a choice where I could leave or stay. So, they worked around me very nicely. They were very good at what they did. The ladies didn't speak a lot of English; so I was really happy to speak Spanish. However, they spoke enough English and someone who doesn't speak Spanish can easily function with them. It was just easy. They always sent a team of two. They brought their own cleaning supplies. They used green cleaning supplies. I asked them to use bleach in the bathroom and they did with no problems. I felt that they were great. I have recovered well enough from the surgery and from the pregnancy; so I am able to clean my own house. My house is only 900 square feet. If need be, I would definitely use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
I used the services of Capital Cleaning Authority for housecleaning. I used them in July, August and September of last year.

05/05/2011

ivonne H.

service went very well. service was delivered on time and was very professional.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning on a sofa and loveseat. carpet cleaning for the entire house. general cleaning of all rooms and bathrooms. they transformed a very dusty house into a more desirable living space.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

02/11/2011

Anne V.

They send two people and after the first time they did not need a lot of directions. They knew what to do and I like that. My house is always clean when they left. The staff was very friendly and trustworthy. The guy who came to give the quote seems very trustworthy and all the employees go through a back ground check. They are quick and finish the work in 45 minutes to 1 hour. They come every week. For cleaners they are very professional.

Description of Work
I use Capital Cleaning Authority for house cleaning, and they were here in December.

10/18/2010

Jack H.

The people from Capital Cleaning Authority were late by 30 minutes but they stayed 90 minutes late to clean up in the end. They also did not stick to the estimate price but the house was so sparkling clean that it was worth the extra bucks. They had a crew of 300 people cleaning the house. The real estate agent said that house looked like how it was 6 years ago when I moved in. They worked 7 days a week.

Description of Work
I used Capital Cleaning Authority to clean the carpets in 4 rooms and also did the full cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

10/18/2010

Jack H.

Solid work. They went above and beyond. Pricing was a bit higher than expected but they did a solid job. Did show up about 30 minutes late. Were very maticulous and stayed over 5 hrs.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning, flooring clean (tiles/carpets)

10/27/2009

Howard J.

I like that they have a list of things that they do on each cleaning and they rotate the list with their detailed cleanings. So I always know what should have been done and I can see if it has been done. I can always go back to them if they have missed anything. They use “green” products for the cleaning. The first two cleanings are one hundred and twenty dollars and it is eight dollars for each cleaning after that.

Description of Work
Capital Cleaning Authority does my bi-weekly housecleaning.

10/10/2008

MARK & GREER M.

They were very punctual. They worked fast and are willing to come as late as 8 p.m. They have coupons listed on their website and honor all discounts. The carpet was well cleaned and they paid particular attention to stains I pointed out.

Description of Work
We had them clean our carpets in 3 bedrooms.

09/20/2007

CHRISTINE C.

He uses the dry method which is great. He is very flexible on how he will come out and go around your schedule. He does a great job on the cleaning also and is a very nice person.

Description of Work
He comes once a year and cleans the carpets in our four bedrooms, stairs and the library.

Flooring Inc

flooring inc we sell carpet and isntallacion reper to and we wood floors to and other tings to

Magni Flooring

Magni Flooring specializes in all hardwood floor installations, refinishing, wood repair and much more. We offer a full range of quality flooring products and complete service for all floor types. We specialize in installation, refinishing of hardwood floors and french polish on handrails.

Beaulieu Floors Inc

For the past 24 years, Beaulieu Floors has been serving both residential and commercial customers in the Washington Metropolitan area. By providing the best professional flooring service possible, we offer a large variety of styles and selections of all types of flooring. We carry the same product lines from major manufacturers and specialty mills that you would find in more expensive department stores and independent retailers. However, because we keep our overhead low, we are able to pass significant savings on to you. We take pride in being on the cutting edge of the latest techniques and we are always on the lookout for new products. Our customers are the reason we are in business.

Offers by Beaulieu Floors Inc on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

CARPET, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, SANDING & REFINISHING WOOD FLOORS, STRIP & WAXING TILE FLOORS, GENERAL COMMERCIAL CLEANING, WINDOWS, MOVE-IN & MOVE-OUT SERVICES, DUMPSTER TRASH REMOVAL, DETAIL NEW CONSTRUCTIONS (FINAL CLEANING, ROUGH CLEANING) APARTMENTS & HOUSES. CARPET AND TILE INSTALLATION. Some painting services

WELDING.