By appointment only. Our waiting area is closed

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Auto America Service

Founded 1993 • With Angi since February 2012

2611 S Shirlington Rd

Arlington, VA 22206

Auto America Service is your one stop shop! Complete automotive service servicing the Arlington area for over 12 years. Our qualified technicians and service advisors strive to make your automotive experience smooth and hassle free. Ask about our Free Rewards Program designed to help save you money!...

08/05/2020

Natsu O.

GREAT!!!! Jose was so thorough and kind. I trust them 100%

Description of Work
A/C Evap Core

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We work hard to always bring you the best service in the business. We hope to be your choice for your next maintenance service

01/13/2018

Phillip M.

This will be my 5th review on Auto America Service. If you are in need of auto service, maintenance or repairs, I highly recommend Auto America Service. Their welcoming and friendly, services are exceptional and completed in a timely fashion. But you are still, kept informed on the progress of your vehicle. On this visit, I was in need of a new hood latch, two tires, front end alignment, and oil change. Also, on this visit I had a doom light out. They replaced the light, and only charged me for the bulb, no labor cost. Their fair and honest! Once again, I had a good experience as I expected with this company. I will keep coming back when required.

Description of Work
Repairs and Services

Category auto repair, car tires

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your Honest review. We at Auto America Service Are dedicated to providing our customers with excellent and quality Auto Repair Service. Looking forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.

01/04/2018

Erick G.

Jose and the staff at Auto America Service are by far the most professional people I have met at an Auto Shop. The service is excellent, and their honest and high-quality work is what every auto shop in America should strive for. This is one of the best auto service shops you will ever come across. The change of breaks and rotors took approximately 1 hour and while I was there I had coffee and enjoyed their free internet.

Description of Work
Change of breaks and rotors

11/14/2017

Allison C.

Allison Cruz · 2 seconds ago I am new to the area and was nervous about taking my car in to a new shop. I am so glad I did and plan on taking in my second car for service. It is not only conveniently located and comfortable waiting area, the staff are very personable, and helpful, from the front office, to the mechanics. They all made me feel very at ease. The mechanics quickly change the oil and updated me on the results of the 40 point inspection. The staff is very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Car Oil Change

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member Name Removed], We are so glad that you liked our service and we hope to help you in the future on any mechanical need that may come up.

04/10/2017

Kenneth P.

The service performed was outstanding

Description of Work
Car maintenance

04/01/2017

Bonnie P.

Excellent - Jose has been providing service to my car for approximately 10 years.

Description of Work
New Tire, replace gaskets, oil change, replace spark plugs for a Mercedes Benz.

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your loyalty this is what keeps us going every day!

03/31/2017

Donna W.

The service is excellent. Jose and the staff there are very courteous and professional. I also received a quote for another service my car needs as well during this visit which was well below what a dealership wanted to charge for the same service. I would recommend Auto America for your ongoing car needs.

Description of Work
My last service with Auto America was for due to my windshield wiper arm not moving which they repaired for a reasonable price. However, I have also purchased tires, had oil changes there, and my brakes replaced with them.

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for coming back. We work hard to always be competitive in our prices. We look forward servicing your vehicle again.

02/14/2017

SPIROS P.

Very professional, explained everything, thorough and good customer service.

Description of Work
Driver belt and rear brake light replacement.

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and we hope to see you for your next service.

11/10/2016

Wendy R.

Always get answers I need when I have questions about my car/parts. Ver profesional and customer service is amazing!

Description of Work
Questions about tires

06/22/2016

Reymundo C.

Very professional, clean shop. Feels like things tick along smoothly, like they have a good system in place. The service manager is attentive and focuses on diagnosing and fixing problems, rather than trying to sell unnecessary service. I'll be going back. Thanks.

Description of Work
I had my A/C serviced. And second trip I had check engine light and tire pressure sensor warning lights diagnosed.

Category auto repair, car tires

03/01/2016

Jonathan D.

Description of Work
Wait time was 2 hours or more. Went across the street for inspection instead.

Category auto repair, car inspections

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear that you had to wait for 2 hours or more. We try to get to all of our customer in a timely manner but some times the waiting time is longer than what we would like. I apologize for the inconvenience.

01/18/2016

Patrick G.

I was in a bind after getting screwed over by a major retailers auto service center. I needed to find another mechanic and was in a hurry so I basically picked Auto America without doing any research etc. Boy did I get lucky. The service manager Renee was great. I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off and he seemed like he could be trusted. Professional and friendly, knew what he was talking about. I dropped off my car and had it back earlier than expected, very happy with the whole process. (Installing a front metal bumper on my FJ cruiser) They had a nice waiting room with couches and TV and free WiFi. The price was reasonable, will be back!

Description of Work
Installed metal bumper for 4x4 truck. I brought the parts.

Category auto body repair, auto repair

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for trusting your repairs with us. We are sorry to hear about your bad experience with your previous automotive repair. We hope that we are able to help you with any of your vehicle needs and also bring your confidence back about taking your truck to the shop.

12/09/2015

Gina D.

They charged us as estimated and were able to order the parts and complete the work within two days as estimated. No further problems with the battery since in the two weeks since we had the work done. I would definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
fixed passenger door hinge and sensor due to ongoing slow battery drain resulting from door not properly closing and faulty sensor on our 2000 Acura.

Category auto repair

Thank You [member name removed] for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. Keep us in mind for your next service. Remember that we also have a collision department.

11/18/2015

Earl M.

Thank You [Member name removed] for your review

10/12/2015

Glen R.

Excellent service as always

Description of Work
New starter

Category auto repair

Thank You! Glen for choosing Auto America Service for your mechanical repairs. We look forward your next visit.

09/30/2015

Phillip M.

If you are looking for a reliable, dependable, and Knowable auto repair services. I would suggest contacting Auto America Service. The waiting room is clean, comfortable and coffee and bottles water is provide at no cost. WiFi and cable TV is also available. I over looked mentioning, my braking system is working perfectly! I also delayed this review because, I wanted to drive my car a few weeks before I submitted my review to be sure it would be accurate. Service date was September 17, 2015. Phillip Marshall

Description of Work
Auto America Service, repaired my braking system by replacing my front brake pads, rotors and rear brake pads at a reasonable price. I can say reasonably priced, because I was provided an estimate of cost before work was approved and I then shopped around, comparing cost for the same services. No company could match the estimate received for Auto America Services. They are friendly, pleasant and timely in regards to completion of requested repairs

09/12/2015

Nicholas H.

Description of Work
Went for an Angie's List brake job. Turns out I needed more than the deal covered, but I didn't need some parts of the deal. They applied the deal to the labor, and I only paid for the additional parts. Great service, will return!

Thank You [Member name] for your review. We hope to see you back soon

08/08/2015

Daniel O.

It went smoothly. I waited for about two hours for the installation to be completed. Everyone was very courteous and professional. I was astounded after how much colder the air conditioning was in the van. The difference was remarkable.

Description of Work
They assessed the air conditioner on my 1999 Toyota minivan. They advised me that the compressor was on its last legs (I knew it sounded in trouble, that's why I went to them). They found a well-priced replacement part, and arranged for it to be delivered. They called me when it came in, and I made an appointment for it be installed.

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member name removed] for your business and we hope seen you again for any of your car needs. Please keep in mind that we also have a collision repair facility on site Thank You

06/16/2015

David R.

Excellent. We brought the car, a 2005 Nissan Altima, to the shop at the appointed time. They talked with us for a couple minutes to ensure they understood what was needed and all the symptoms we experienced. They told us it'd be done in 1-1/2hrs. They finished on time. When we picked up the car, they were getting ready to close but took the time to explain what they did. They pointed out that they even checked and tightened the fill valves because sometimes that is the source of the refrigerant leakage. So far the a/c has been working just fine--which is a good thing because it's been much hotter than normal the past few days. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
A/C system evacuation and recharge

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member name removed] for servicing your vehicle at Auto America Service. We are glad that we were able to solve your vehicle's problem. Please stop by if you need help with anything else

06/10/2015

Phillip M.

TOP NOTCH QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICES FROM START TO FINISH I visited Auto America Service for installation of new brakes. I was pleasantly greeted, and asked how can I help you. I explained and she said she would have someone to speak with me shortly. Within minutes, I was greeted with a hand shake by the servicemen (Jose) schedule to work on my brakes. He asked me what problems you are having with your brakes. I told him I was hearing some Squeaking noise from my brakes and didn?t know if it was front or back. Within 30 minutes, Jose got back with me and told me my front and back brakes are good. I have 30% life left on the front and 50% on the back. My rotors are thin and I do need new rotors but for now they too are good. The noise I am hearing is coming from my rotors which are rusty. When they get rusty, your front brakes will make a Squeaking noise. He said when your car is sitting and not driven for a period of time. The cold and rainy weather will rust your rotors. His resolve was to come back around September, (depending on if I did a lot of city or highway driving) to replace my front rotors and front brakes. From the time I entered the doors of Auto America Service. I received quality customer service, honesty and integrity. I found the company?s honesty, to be refreshing. I will return to the company for my brake work, and other services the company has to offer.

Description of Work
Checked my braking system

Category auto repair

Thank you (removed member name) for your great review, we work hard to make our customer's life easier. We look forward seen you on September

04/28/2015

peter Z.

They were very thorough, and the owner told me that this deal was not available for very long because they had made a mistake. They honored it, and provided excellent service. They were friendly and their facilities were very nice. elevision, coffee). I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
This was a big deal that I found on angie's list. The provider did an oil change, engine air filter change, Transmission fluid change, Coolant change, spark plug change, fluid top off, tire rotation among other things. I added cabin air filter and license plate bulbs.

Category auto repair, car tires, transmission repair

Thank You [Member name removed] for your business. Please keep us in mind the next time that you need any auto repair or collision service

01/19/2015

Joseph K.

Jose was very honest in assessing my car's needs. The service was done promptly.

Description of Work
Brakes and rotors.

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member Name] for your great review. We look forward on helping you on your next car need.

10/22/2014

Pablo E.

The service was timely and professional.

Description of Work
Changed oil and filter

Category auto repair

Thank you [members name] for buying one of our BIG DEALS! We look forward to serve you in your next car need.

05/23/2014

Glen R.

Went really well...Took less than an hour. Very pleased. have been using Auto America for about two years now. They provide great customer service. I trust there diagnosis and do not feel like they are trying to up sale me on extras. I recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Changed transmission fluid.

06/14/2013

Tolga M.

They are very customer focused. They have good prices. One thing that they need to work on is they always over estimate the time. They do make it up in price and quality. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I just recently used Auto America Service for a transmission service and radiator flush out.

Yates Automotive Inc

Washington Business Journal's 2017 Family-Owned Business Award. All auto repairs and services are performed by our trained technicians with careful attention to detail. Visit our site to request a quote or an appointment online.

Smart Choice Mobile Auto Detailing

We are a detailing company that comes to you, we bring our own water and electricity and we can come to anywhere your car is at, we are very convenient because you don’t have to wait around at the detail shop for hours, check our website for extremely affordable prices. Click here to schedule your car detailing: https://www.smartchoicedetailing.com/book-appointment

Elden Collision Center

Elden Collision Center has always maintained a distinguished reputation throughout the automotive and collision repair industry. We use UltraMate computerized estimating software that will give you a detailed line-item description of all labor charges and part replacements for your vehicle. We provide you with the print-out and explain the repair process in detail. With over 30 years of auto body collision repair experience we are able to give you a more accurate repair estimate which will allow you to make a much better decision. If you are making a collision claim against insurance then we will work your insurance company to receive approval for our estimate or we may use the estimate provided by your insurance company adjuster. We are committed to providing a level of quality that meets both the rigorous demands of the auto insurance companies and the Automotive Service Association (ASA). Without exception, we will repair your car right the first time to your expectations.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Body Work
    Auto Glass
    Auto Sales
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Oil Change, Emissions Inspections, Automotive Repair, PM Services, Schedule Service, Brake Replacement, A/C Repairs and Diagnostics, Computerized Diagnostics, Windshield Replacements, Used/New Tire Sales, Engine/ Transmission Replacement and Rebuild, Towing Service Element Fleet, ARI, GSA and other fleet services available