Arlington Home Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2008

We are a locally owned and operated,Design\Build Firm, that is focused on providing quality workmanship and excellent customer care. We run various pricing specials throughout the year, Please give us a call or send us an email with any questions... We look forward to hearing from you!...

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

About our company: When it's time for hiring a company to restore your deck, you need a company that not only has experience but one that can be trusted with the largest investment you will ever make, your home. There are just a few of the reasons why Deck Armor it's such a great choice for home and business owners across DMV area. We have over 10 years' experience in wood restoration business. Our employees are highly skilled and have been extensively trained. We believe that we offer the best service and job well done. We use our special Deck Armor Weather Protecting Sealing System to increase the lifespan of your deck by 10 years and make it look like new. Deck resurfacing rather that deck replacement will save you time and money. Deck Armor Weather Protecting Sealing System will be giving your existing deck increasing the value of your home, preparing it to be sold in the future; as well as adding charm and beauty. Our Deck Armor team Completely eliminate all splinters and all nails & Makes Your Deck Safe Again. This system Prevent cracking and warping makes Complete protection from weathering and rotting. Prevent mold and mildew. Increase the lifespan of your deck by 10 years!!! Smooth acrylic finish; maintenance free.

11/18/2016

Superbly well! Chris and his team did fantastic work. When Chris brought his team over, he personally came and introduced them. There were 2 teams -- the ones that pulled out the old tiling and the one that installed the new tile. Both did fabulous work and when they left the job in the evening, the work area was spotless. The final product was amazing. I would highly recommend Arlington Home Serv...

Description of Work
Retile small bathroom shower

Category handyman service,home remodeling

08/09/2016

Workmen came at scheduled time and did the work quickly and to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Remove old toilet and gas range.

Category handyman service

06/17/2015

The guys at Arlington Home Service came highly recommended to me. Chris was extremely professional and responsive. I felt as though he really knew his stuff and communicated extremely well on things technical and in setting expectations for what the project would entail. I did not end up using Arlington Home Service, but I would put my project in their hands. I know people who have used them and w...

Description of Work
I asked for a detailed estimate on a first floor renovation mainly consisting of a full kitchen gut job, removal of a door in a block exterior wall and removal of two interior walls. I received a wonderfully detailed estimate on all of the line items I was hoping for. This job included extensive plumbing, electrical and structural work as well as finishing work. It was a big job.

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

05/08/2015

Everything they have done for me has been wonderful. They were very punctual and professional. They always took the time to answer any questions and made sure that each job they did for me was treated importantly. I wish I could have taken them to Atlanta to where I moved because they were that good.

Description of Work
They have remodeled a condo and done various other projects for me.

Category remodeling

10/29/2014

It went super well. The closet is huge and open. Chris and his team were even able to put in a light bar along the edge so now there is a switch outside the door. It makes getting dressed in the morning so easy. I love our new closet.

Description of Work
He renovated our closets. Originally our closet was very long, but only had to small opening on either end, with the middle of the middle of the closet behind a wall. So to get to the majority of the closet space you had to dig around behind this wall with no light. So we asked for this wall to be decreased to about six inches, and keep two sets of narrow french style doors instead. They also installed an elfa system that we bought from the container store for $800. (Not included in the cost of service, we bought this on our own).

Category closet systems,electrician,handyman service,lighting,doors

Building -Sunroom, Porches, & Decks. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathrooms.

Handyman