AC&M Landscape Design and Hardscape

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2012

1.9

P.O. Box 5913

Arlington, VA 22205

AC& M Landscape and Hardscape Design Build. Has been opperating sence 1989 . We are family owned and operated. AC& M dose all work in house and uses no sub contractors. Our moto is PLANTING ROOTS FOR THE FUTURE IN STONE....

03/14/2014

Jim L.

It was my responsibility to get steps installed prior to the patio installation, the referrals provided by Kenny were terrible, the job wasn't large enough to be worthwhile for 1 contractor and the other referral never showed up as scheduled for the quote. From August 2013 to March 2014 we have spoken to Kenny Sutter/Suter (sp?) 1 time regarding our deposit and the materials that were supposed to be delivered to our house. On March 1, 2014 I notified Kenny that I wanted a refund of my $2500 deposit, he argued with me about the refund, hung up the phone and wouldn't answer my calls as of Friday, March 14, 2014. I did get a message from him on March 1, 2014 that my refund would be provided less a restocking fee for the materials; I notified Kenny via voicemail (because he won't answer his phone) that I wanted the full refund or the materials delivered to my backyard, no response from Kenny as of March 14, 2014. Prior to giving Kenny a deposit I couldn't keep this guy away from my house or off the phone, as soon as he had my money he was no where to be found and wouldn't return messages or texts. This guy was a referral from a friend in the neighborhood, we saw the great work he did for them, but he has not delivered for us. UPDATE: Beware of Environmental Outdoor Solutions (EOS), 703-477-4135 search for the review, it is being run by the same owner of AC&M who took my money and never delivered on the work or materials he was paid for.

Description of Work
In Aug 2013 took my $2500 deposit to build a patio.

Category hardscaping

This Home owner is a flat out lier and I had continues changes holds do to ferlows slow economy and so on and so on finaly she said she wanted her money back , I stated what do you want to do with the material she stated what material, I said the material I ordered for you she said put it on the side of the house 5 palets weighing 3k each . No response. the I see her at a home and garden show in febuary she said her neighbor that she told me in the fall was going to build the deck had not shown up ( I WONDER WHY) at the show I gave her a nother number , next thing I know 1 week later I answer my phone its her husband Telling f n this and im gona F that I hung the phone up . I did refer several deck contractors and the did not want to deal with the wife continues to change the plans. This homeowner continues to heras me and I will continue to agrvate him im under his finger nails and I love it . If he had ovf been professional about it it would have gone intirely a different way.

05/28/2013

Stan K.

This Contract has not responded to emails, facebook inquiries and phone calls for over a month. He has disappeared with our money.

Description of Work
This contractor has disappeared. Provided an estimate, contract 3/14/2013

09/10/2012

Gwyn D.

July 2012: AC&M and Kenny did a great job. Kenny provided a color catalog featuing the entire line of pavers to choose from, walked around to other patios in the neighborhood he'd done to show what colors and styles other clients had chosen, showed pictures of previous jobs, and brought samples of the color/style choice before ordering/installing. He discussed all the potential border and stone edge options, and made suggestions for what would look good. He was incredibly meticulous down to the tiniest detail, such as cutting grooves in border stones so they looked consistent with the pattern of the pavers, and putting in a filler in the 1/2" between the house and the paver border for a clean look. He made sure the patio sloped away from the home at the correct angle to keep water from pooling at the foundation, and made sure the pavers were leveled correctly even laid over two seperate surfaces. This is someone who cares about his craftmanship. July 2014: Unfortunately I need to update this because one aspect of the project still has not been completed, the application of an enhancer coating over the pavers. The pavers need to sit for about 6 months after installation and emit a chalky substance before the enhancer can be applied, so it was fine that it didn't get done before winter 2012-13 set in. Kenny continues to tell me when I contact him that he will finish the job; but it has been a year and a half since the enhancer could have been applied and it still hasn't. I'd be happy to revisit this review once the job is finished, the quality of work so far was very good, we just want him to complete the project fully. 2015: I finally gave up. It's too bad, this company did some nice work in the neighborhood, but failed to complete more than one job, which left home owners angry.

Description of Work
AC&M installed Cambridge paverstones on an approximately 15' x 20' townhouse patio, laying them partially over an existing concrete slab and also removing old pavers.

The Chimney Doctor Nova Inc

COMPARE AND SAVE Family-owned and operated. Making homes safer for over 30 years. Servicing all or your Chimney and Masonry needs. Fast, friendly and reliable service completed in a professional manner. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. services all of Northern Virginia, Prince William & North Stafford County. We provide our customers with professional chimney cleaning and repair services at a reasonable cost without compromising on the quality you expect. Your safety comes first at our company and we stress the importance of having a healthy heating and venting system. Since we believe that your home's safety is of utmost importance, we offer FREE estimates on all repairs. We also offer FREE second opinions on estimates given for repair work by another company. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.

Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps

Sixpenny Chimney & Air Duct Cleaning specializes in chimney cleaning and repair, air duct/dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, masonry work, and pressure washing. With over 31 years of experience, you can be sure you are receiving a quality service for a fair price. Call our office today to schedule an appointment at 703-491-8697!Additional contact name - Ryan Corp

Offers by Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps on Angi
    Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc

An annual chimney inspection, cleaning, and repair may safeguard you and your family from possible dangers that can arise from a lack of proper maintenance. If you are unsure about your chimneys condition, don't wait until it is too late. Call us now for an inspection from one of our qualified technicians.

Offers by Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc on Angi

Landscape,Hardscape Design Build. Masonry,Stone, Brick, Block, Design Build. Specializing also in all types Hardscape and Masonary Repairs.

Please see for details