A Cleaning Service

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2009

2912 17 St S Apt 204

Arlington, VA 22204

A Cleaning Service provides residential, commercial, and janitorial cleaning services, and has been serving the cleaning needs of Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland since 1985. With a strong reputation for thoroughness, A Cleaning Service provides the highest quality of professional cleaning and customer service at an affordable price. A Cleaning Service will impress you with our attention to detail and areas covered. Our dedication to quality services, coupled with professional care, ensures that your home or office impresses your family and guests from the minute they walk through your doors. A Cleaning Service will provide personalized service to your home or office. A Cleaning Service is locally owned and operated, licensed, bonded and insured. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Call for your free consultation today! For additional information about our commercial and janitorial cleaning services, please visit: http://www.acleaningserviceinc.com or www.acommercialcleaningserviceinc.com. Award winning. Locally owned and operated....

08/06/2019

Lynn W.

Selma and Renata are a great team. I have been looking awhile for conscientious, reliable and thorough house cleaners. We have a big house, 3 pets and often have visitors. I am a perfectionist when it comes to keeping my house clean so I was happy to find Selma and Renata at A Cleaning Service! They clean and sanitize 5 bathrooms, vacuum the carpets and rugs, vacuum and mop the tile in the kitchen, breakfast room and laundry room and vacuum and mop the hard wood floors. They polish all the furniture, clean/dust all the blinds, window sills (for over 40 windows) and dust the lower walls and ceiling fans. They windex the glass top tables. They put new sheets on the bed and even fold the throw blankets and arrange the pillows prettily on the sofas. They dust the wall hangings. The kitchen is sparkling when they leave. If I ask for anything special, they always oblige. There's more but I think you get the idea!

Description of Work
They cleaned my whole house really well.

05/18/2019

Shauna H.

Do NOT look any further for the best, most reasonable cleaning service in the DC area!! Trust me --i did a lot of research! We have been with this company for about seven years and have never once been anything less than amazed with it's quality of work. They do not miss a detail. We moved from a townhouse to a single family home farther out. I fully expected Beatriz to use the opportunity to finally start charging us rates comparable to other companies. Nope. Still a great deal and wow!! The team did a deep clean that made the new house feel like home. We have used A Cleaning Service for special clean out as well (hello gross fridge). The team never disappoints. Did I mention they are also super pet friendly? Cat litter and fur is gone-people say they don't realize I even have pets. And Beatriz is always flexible if I need to move around dates for a clean for some reason. Like Mom coming into town. I'd give 100 stars if I could. Best company ever. My husband and I look forward to coming home to clean house every Monday. It strengthens our marriage and makes us happy;)

Description of Work
Routine house cleaning

10/26/2018

Larry L.

Same crew provided exceptional services bi-weekly. They have been our best business team over the years and always give the very best cleaning services.

Description of Work
Routinely provide professional housekeeping services at our home.

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

11/30/2017

Larry L.

The same team continues to clean my home as they have for several years now. These women are like family now and continue to be professional housekeepers who maintain the utmost positive demeanor. Their honesty and integrity as well as their work ethic are exceptional.

Description of Work
Our home is cleaned from top to bottom. What I like to call "deep cleaning" from top to bottom. Window blinds and curtains, upholstered furniture, lamps and tables, chairs, cabinets along with carpeting, wood floors and ceramic tile. Bathrooms are sparkling clean from the tub to the vanity. Even the laundry room is clean with no evidence of dust.

08/26/2017

ian W.

Perfect. High quality at a great price.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

06/08/2017

Erin C.

Great. Company was responsive and they have the same team come to your house if you do the recurring service.

Description of Work
House cleaning for 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom house.

05/01/2017

Ed M.

One word, AWESOME! Louisa is absolutely phenomenal. She is prompt, gets the work complete in a timely manner with excellent results. She always amazes me how one person can clean the house in the time that she does with such high quality. Best monthly expenditure.

Description of Work
house cleaning bi-weekly

04/04/2017

Katie Q.

Wow. That was my first thing I said after seeing the results. They did an OUTSTANDING job and did the job efficiently. They showed up when they said they would, brought everything they needed, worked extremely efficiently, and followed up on the job immediately after leaving. Not only are they very affordable, but the level of professionalism and quality of work is excellent. I am very satisfied! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for housecleaning and has not had luck finding a good team. I have since asked them to come every two weeks and will keep looking forward to coming home to a clean house that smells fresh and looks spotless. Thank you for your great service!

Description of Work
I asked them to clean the main level of my home, upstairs master bedroom, and all bathrooms.

03/21/2017

Michelle T.

The price varies according to the size of your house. My results remain the same for whatever month. I use them every single month. I keep calling them because they're doing a good job and they keep doing it every month. They're quick. I have no comparison for the price.

Description of Work
They did housecleaning.

02/20/2017

Connie M.

Excellent service, flexible, reliable, skilled.

Description of Work
Regular weekly cleaning

Heart 2 Heart Delivery & Moving Solutions

Heart 2 Heart Delivery & Moving Solutions is known for Professionalism, Quality, Performance, and Endurance. In our commitment to environmentally friendly, we reuse and recycle moving boxes! We uphold seven-plus years of experience in the delivery and moving industry. We provide optimal insurance coverage and we're bonded. Also, we are USDOT 2724163 - MC 922612 certified to operate in the state of Maryland and multi-state. We are here for our clients from the initial estimate to the completion of services and beyond. Also, we provide cleaning services, not only do we move clients, we'll clean their property as well. We are the one-stop for services. One of the perks of using Heart 2 Heart is the day of the move we do not charge for mileage from our location to the client's location. In order to receive the discount, the coupon must be given at the signing of contract. "From Our Heart To Your Heart"

Handy House Cleaning

The Torres Cleaning Company

Here at The Torres we take pride in what we do We understand that keeping our spaces clean comes as a top priority and we understand that most of us dont have the time for that And here at The Torres we understand that so thats why we strive to put together a specialized team that will help you no matter what youre cleaning services are Our outstanding professional cleaning team follows all the biosecurity measures while on the job and using the first rate cleaning products and as our company policy we want to keep our Earth clean so we ensure that everything we use are environment friendly products

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, interior glass and window sill cleaning, dusting all surface areas, trash removal and receptacle liner replacement, disinfecting bathroom and kitchen areas, stairways, spot cleaning walls and carpets. Eco Friendly, Pet Friendly Services, Maid Services, Commercial, janitorial & residential cleaning.

One time cleaning, move in/out