Steinhorst Plumbing Inc

Founded 1950 • With Angi since September 2006

4.3

7225 Little River Turnpike

Annandale, VA 22003

We are not just plumbers. WE DO EVERYTHING. We are Northern Virginia's One Stop Shop for Home Improvement, Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical Services. We are not just plumbers. WE DO EVERYTHING. From repairs to upgrades, Steinhorst combines expert work with superior customer service. We have been

10/31/2018

PAt L.

very difficult tub drain clog. 2 young guys showed-up and tried to snake the drain but were unable to get past an elbow in the drain. Acceptable. Gave me a quote for their recommended solution -- bust-up all the tile in my bathroom, remove the tub, re-orient the tub drain, replace the drain, replace the tile...cost by $8,000. Then left my tub filled with smelly dirty oil. So a request clear a drain was going to cost 8k to fix. I siphoned-out the oil, used combo of air canisters and green enzyme sticks to clear the clog. Tub full of oil and the $8k quoted solution - I cant recommend Steinhorst for any work

Description of Work
drain snaked

10/31/2018

PAt L.

Used drain snake, but were unable unclog. Recommended remove tub to access drain - quoted $8,000 to bust-up tile, remove tub. Left my tub filled with dirty water and oil. i drained tub - and used enzyme and regular monthly enzyme to keep drain clear.

Description of Work
difficult drain clog

07/23/2017

Eve Y.

You be the judge: Steinhorst replaced blue flapper (which I later discovered is approximately $7.99 retail) and fill valve (which I later discovered is approximately $19.99 retail). The tech was In the house 30-minutes (give or take 10 minutes.) Total cost $310. Then he told me I should also have the water heater flushed which would cost an additional $550, (not mentioning that is nearly the price of a brand new water heater from Lowes). Location of home from shop, less than 6 miles. When I called the office to complain about the cost, the manager/owner, "Craig", told me that I have insulted him, but says he will talk to the tech when he comes back to shop that afternoon and call me back. Have yet to receive a call back.

Description of Work
A toilet was malfunctioning as it continually way too much water every time it was flushed. The tech replaced the blue flapper and fill valve.

Category plumbing

Ms. [Member Name Removed], When we called you on July 21st we were under the impression that you were satisfied with your experience and that we had come to an understanding. We especially believed this since our technician came back with a tip and some cookies. We believe there was some miscommunication and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Please consider speaking with us so we can discuss the quote you were given 4 years ago vs the recent job completed. We have proudly provided service in the Annandale area for over 50 years and it is our goal to provide customer satisfaction on every job! Please give us a call at 703-256-2421. We feel that your review is unfair because we provided a clear cost for the work to be done for the repair prior to beginning the job. We realize no one likes to feel like they are being upsold on services or repairs but we have the obligation of bringing potential issues to the home owner's attention. We can assure you, that was all the tech was trying to do, in regards to his recommendation of flushing the water heater. Again, this is why we feel there was miscommunication.

03/28/2017

Karen H.

The office was very responsive and communicative. We had to reschedule once due to an emergency at another location, but the office was very helpful and flexible about finding us a prompt new date and time. The plumber was professional and efficient. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Replace bathroom faucet Replace bathroom sink cut-off valves Replace toilet Replace toilet cut-off valves

10/22/2016

Myra S.

We have used Steinhorst for many years for plumbing. They have always been very responsive and done a great job. We recently needed a new water heater and of course called them. At the time, we were talking to contractors about remodeling our two (and a half) bathrooms. We remembered that our plumber, Steve, had mentioned that Steinhorst also does remodeling, so we stopped by their showroom in Annandale. Susan is the co-owner who handles their bathroom and kitchen remodeling. She couldn't have been nicer or more professional. She came out to our house and gave us a quote that was significantly lower than the others we had received--for better quality materials (granite vs. cultured marble) and more work (expanding our shower). The work was done as promised, by Nelson and *****, both excellent craftsman. We were out of two for two weeks during the work and Susan kept the work everything on track, emailing us photos of the progress every evening. In the end, Steinhorst did an outstanding job. A few glitches occurred (items coming in from the manufacturer incorrectly), but were quickly remedied. Perhaps the thing that impressed me most was when our mirrors came in the wrong size. Susan took one look at them and said that she had measured incorrectly and would reorder. She easily could have hedged, as the contract didn't specify the size. But she immediately owned up to the error and corrected it. A true professional! We'll be calling Steinhorst back when we're ready to tackle our kitchen!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category home remodeling

09/19/2016

John H.

Came promptly, worked steadily. Expensive. Claimed to be replacing 15 year old unit, but when I looked it up, was only 3 years old. Push, push to do further work, replacing valves.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

09/19/2016

Elizabeth Ann M.

Very well. Steve did an excellent job. Came right on time left everything spic and span.

Description of Work
New toilet in powder room.

03/03/2016

Elissa N.

Pressure-reducing valve (PRV) install was quick but a long run of pipe began to shake and bang once the water was back on and being drawn from a sink. Plumber installed a new one, same problem. The plumber reduced the pressure to about 30 psi and it stopped but our shower and sink water flow was pitiful. I called the owner the next day and said I wanted it fixed as we can't deal with such a low pressure. He suggested I may need a new water heater. Replaced my 16 year old water heater within a few days with a new 40 gallon water and expansion tank was $1600, a decent price. Banging of the pipes persisted. It was a weekend day and I called an emergency plumber in who replaced the PRV and Steinhort refunded that work. End of story.

Description of Work
Installed pressure-reducing valve to eliminate dripping from temperature and pressure valve on water heater. Later installed new water heater and expansion tank.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/18/2016

KATHARINE K.

A professional home inspector recently advised me that my gas hot water heater was not installed to building code, and referred me to the installation manual. The exhaust vents are supposed to angle upwards ¼? per foot of pipe; mine angled very slightly downward. The heater was installed by Steinhorst Plumbing six years ago, replacing an existing heater that was nearing the end of its useful life. I decided to contact Steinhorst to see if they would be willing to fix it. I doubted that they would do it for free, since it had been six years, but was hoping at least to get a discount on the work. No work had been done on heater since it was installed, so it was clear to me that the installation had been faulty from the start. I spoke with Craig at Steinhorst, who initially said he would have to come out and look at it, and we set a time. Later that day, he called me back to say he had looked up the work ticket, and had photographs of the installation. He said the water heater had an automatic shutoff if it was not venting properly, and the fact that it had worked well for six years meant the installation was just fine, and they were not willing to do anything about it. I asked if he was telling me that it was OK that the installation didn?t meet code, and he said yes. I said I didn?t agree with him, and asked what he recommended I do to get it fixed. He recommended not doing anything. He also said it wasn?t possible for them to fix it ? if I wanted it fixed, I would have to hire a chimney company to drill a new opening in the chimney. He also complained about how difficult the installation was, based on the installers notes ? as if I should be grateful that they were able to do the installation at all. I was astonished that a fairly large and very long-established firm like Steinhorst would do work that did not meet building codes OR the manufacturer?s installation instructions, and even more astonished that they would try to convince me that it was perfectly OK to do so. After all, this is carbon monoxide we are talking about. (This was not a case of an older building being grandfathered to code that had changed since it was built). I have used them for 35 years for various plumbing repairs and they were always good (if a bit expensive), but this was the only time I had used them for anything related to gas. Not satisfied to leave this unresolved, I called Dawson?s Plumbing. Mr. Dawson was able to reconfigure the vent piping to gain the necessary rise within the existing chimney opening, for about $200.

Description of Work
I contacted them to rectify improper work on a prior job.

Category home inspection, plumbing, water heater repair

01/15/2016

Linda J.

Everything went very well. Steve was able to make the repairs in a reasonable amount of time. He cleaned up everything. He took pictures of the hole in the wall to send to their office so they could get an idea of how much it would cost to repair. I got a call a couple of hours later and was told what it would cost and that they could have Nelson out there the next morning. Nelson did a fantastic job of matching the design of the diamond shaped tile by cutting out a diamond shape from a new white tile since unfortunately they did not make the design or color anymore. It looks just great!!! The white tile fits in with the overall pattern since there was white tiles in the design.

Description of Work
The shut off valve to the toilet was leaking and needed to be replaced. I have a very old house and unfortunately a pipe in the wall broke. So they had to cut into the tile wall behind the toilet to fix the pipe and ultimately the shutt off valve. Steve, the plumber, did a very good job of minimizing the damage to the all. He was polite and professional and was up front about the cost to repair everything. Since I have been a customer for a long time, I knew they also did home improvements so I asked if they could also fix the hole in the wall. They sent Nelson over the very next day to fix the hole

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing

01/31/2015

Edward K.

The blockage was halfway to the road and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They repaired a clogged drain causing no water able to drain from my home.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

08/21/2014

Carolyn L.

Today, August 21, 2014, Steinhorst Plumbing replaced the toilet in our guest bathroom and the faucet in our kitchen sink. They purchased for us and installed exactly what we had ordered and needed in our home. They arrived at our house exactly on time, just as they said they would, and got right to work, and did not stop working until the job was done. The plumbers were Steve, who is a master plumber, and his helper, Wesley. They did a marvelous job. First, they carefully reviewed with us the prices for what they were going to do, so that there were no surprises. As they worked, they carefully thought through what each job entailed, so that there was no wasted motion, and so that everything went into place smoothly and precisely. For the work that they did, and the merchandise that we received, their prices were entirely reasonable. They worked efficiently and effectively the entire time that they were here and did whatever extra was necessary to ensure that, when they were finished, everything worked correctly, and they did not have to redo anything. As they went along, they fully explained to us exactly what they were doing and why they were doing it. They meticulously cleaned up as they went and after they finished. We are absolutely delighted with their work. They treated our home just as if it were their own and left it shining and functioning well. We could not be more pleased with the service that we received today. We have used Steinhorst Plumbing for over thirty years, and they have always been like this. They arrive at our house like the marines hitting the beach. They always work tirelessly and creatively, since our house is an older home with many problems. What Steve and Wesley accomplished today is another example of the fine work that Steinhorst Plumbing does.

07/21/2014

Linda J.

Everything was as promised. The water hammering was eliminated. The cold water hose still jiggles a bit but it no longer sounds like the whole house is coming down. Before they installed the shock arresters they did check to make sure the PRV was still working. At my request I also had them replace the old round handle shut off vales with a ball joint or lever shutoff. They showed up on time. Did the work with no complications. They even stayed around for a few minutes as I started a load of laundry to see if the problem was solved.

Description of Work
Installed shock arresters to eliminate or at least minimize water hammering which started after getting front loading washing machine. Also Indy Tall ball joint shut off valves replacing the old round hanlr type shut offs.

07/18/2014

MH D.

The cost of service is a lot. They messed up and the doors didn’t fit and we had them come back and redo stuff. My husband wasn’t just happy with what they did. He said they are great plumbers but we wouldn’t rehire them for doing the door. One day they came out as it was out of their control. Their price was high, it was expensive but I don’t know if it was more expensive than others. We weren’t too happy and there wasn’t a lot of communication and there wasn’t a whole lot of supervision either. First they had our bathroom done and that was mostly okay except there were supposed to be two line of tiles and three tiles wide but somehow they didn’t get it right and it ended up being five tiles wide which we knew was there but that time to fix it we had to take all the tiles down so we stuck with it. They installed the shower head and it leaked and we had to have them come out and fix it and they replaced them and we shouldn’t have had to done that and they put tiles in the foyer which went fine except the contract said to remove and replace the molding and we thought it might be to put new molding in but they put old molding in but the old molding really should have been gotten rid off. They talked to us and it would have saved some time. Then we had some French doors installed in my room so that I could play my music without bothering the rest of the house and when they finished the first door it wasn’t aligned properly; I mean there was good quarter of inch between the bottom and the top so we complained about this as well as the fact that whoever screwed the handles on had stripped the screws which was not very nice to the hand. When we complained about the French doors being out of alignment, Susan Steinhorst who runs it, said that we should have paid them first and they had a big plumbers built carpentry square and we could see it. Then she said it is a pre-existing condition. Well, that’s kind of the nature of business and finally I had to tell them to align which meant moving a bit on one side and they had to cock it and they had to cock the other side too. Then outside they had cleaned up some of the stuff but it is not the stuff that sort of goes away and it rained and it smelled and it was still there and that’s not just very professional. Some of the work was good and other bit left me with a sour taste in my mouth. This is not the first time I used them but I would rethink the next time. We never got a bunch of quotes because we have been happy with them in the past but I think they are a bit expensive. They were pretty punctual and their workers were being here on time.

Description of Work
We had our bathroom redone by Steinhorst Plumbing. They gutted and redid it. The bathroom went okay and they put tiles wrong in the foyer and it was fine. They put in door to our wreck room and my husband would not rate them well.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling, doors

We’re sorry that the (member name removed) family feels unhappy about the project we did back in March. We’d like an opportunity to correct any problems that have surfaced. On our own behalf, we just need to say that in regards to the French door installation, the customer wanted the French door to face in a non-traditional fashion. Which we were happy to do, but we advised that we keep the door installation the way we had it. The house's wall was not straight and the door was supposed to be painted or stained within 7 days. Otherwise, the door would become warped. On the door’s paperwork it has a warning notice that the door has to be painted or stained or it will become warped. Also, we advised to straighten the wall because of the age of the house. The wall that the door was going to be installed on had settled and become out of alignment. Because of this so the door would not fit properly. The customer did not want to repair the wall, because they didn’t want to have it done. Susan informed Mr. (member name removed), and Mr. (member name removed) chose not to do the repair. After time, the door got warped and did not fit properly where we first installed it. For the shower faucet leaking problem, the shower head was not actually leaking. This was explained by our plumber when he inspected it when the customer told us about the problem. He told the customer that the faucet has a vacuum breaker design, which is part of the faucet. It was made this way by the manufacturer. Susan stopped by every day to supervise the project, which is standard protocol here at Steinhorst. When we finished, Mrs. (member name removed) seemed very happy, and said our employees were very professional. This is a repeat customer of ours. They told us they were happy, so we didn't think anything was not done to satisfaction. The parts of the job that may have gone awry were due to the customer wanting to do it themselves at a later time. As for the price of the project, this is something the customer fully understood due to the fact of a pre signed contract. The cost of everything we had done was explained, and understood before the customer signed the contract. Susan communicated with Mrs. (member name removed) every day for a follow up of the work done for any given day. Sorry Mr. (member name removed) that you feel this way. Please call us back if we can correct any problems for you. We would be more than happy to fix anything you want done.

06/10/2014

Sue F.

within 2 days, I realized that The A/C was not working. When I called Steinhorst, they were very nice, and they sent the technician out the next day, and finally it worked!! Of course, they charged more money. But they could have told me I needed a new A/C, so I was happy (And cool)

Description of Work
I have used Steinhorst for several problems. the last time was for A/C nor working The technician worked for quite a while and finally it was fixed. (Or at least I thought so!)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/02/2014

Jason H.

We have had several last minute plumbing, and electrical, jobs that needed done over the years. Steinhorst has always been there, that day, to help us out. I can't say enough about the great plumbing work that Steve does. Not only does Steve get the job done correctly, but he is professional and always talks us through what he is doing. Mr. Kim has also done several great electrical projects for us.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Electrical

Category electrician, plumbing

04/13/2014

Eve Y.

Every time I flushed the toilet, there was a puddle of water on the floor. The repairman identified that the seat was broken where the water source connected between the tank and commode. He pointed out the interior parts where original and probably needed to be replaced soon. By doing the that, I would save on future service call. He showed me everything and explained it all.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking toilet, all parts inside the tank and tightened up the seat which I had been unable to do.

02/17/2014

Joseph Z.

Completed work in approximately 25 minutes.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 valves under bathroom sink

02/13/2014

Maureen C.

I felt they were overpriced. I called and spoke with the owner and did recieve $100 refund. I found the owner to be condescending and patronizing, not professional at all. The service was fine.

Description of Work
They unclogged a drain.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

I’m sorry to say that we will no longer be able to serve Mr. Constantino. He has been a customer for us since 2011. Sadly, we will not provide services for him ever again. Our problem started on our last visit which was on 10-28-13. The plumber on site called and said that Mr. Constantino would only do the job if he was given a discount. At that point I gave Mr. Constantino a discount of $100 for snaking a drain line. The plumber then called again about two toilets that also needed to be repairs. Both toilets needed flappers installed. Again, Mr. Constantino denied the job unless he was given a discount. I decided to give him a second and third discount of $39 dollars off on each toilet flapper installed. So in total 3 discounts, for $178 dollars were given to Mr. Constantino.. At this point the plumber performed his duties, repairs were completed, and Mr. Constantino was happy. I then received a call back from Mr. Constantino 2 months after the job was completed. He stated that he was very unhappy with us. He stated that felt that he had been overcharged. At that point I tried to discuss his situation with him, but there was no consoling him. I asked him why he waited over 2 months to file a complaint, but received no logical answer. I asked him what it would take from me in order to make him happy. He told me he needed another $100 in discount and then he’d be happy. He informed me that anybody that has a drain line snaked should have both toilets repaired for free – parts installed and labor at no charge. He told me that if I was a reputable company, that I would give him $100 in further discounts because he spent money on a drain line. He told me that any reputable company would repair both toilets parts and labor for free because they snaked a drain line. I was then informed that I was not a reputable company because I did not give him another $100 dollar discount. The discussion then became heated at that point. I never received a logical explanation why I should give Mr. Constantino parts and labor for free. At that point he stated that unless I just flat out gave him a $100 refund, on top of the $178 I had already given to him, he would write something bad about my company online. He further stated that if he did not receive the $100 discount he would write something bad about my company on Angie’s List. He became more insistent upon threatening my company with bad reports online until he received $100. He threatened to blackmail me with the power of the number of subscribers who use Angie’s List in order to damage my company. At this point I realized that there was no resolution to our problems. I then stated that we will no longer be able to do business for Mr. Constantino. I felt that I had already done all that I could for him. I gave him more than 1/3 off the first job, equaling a $100 discount off a $300 dollar job. Then I gave him 44% off his next two jobs. Which was an additional $39 off of an $89 job, twice. In total I had already given him $178 in discounts. Now, he calls me 2 months after the job is completed and demands an additional $100 off. He stated that I should make both toilet repairs, parts and labor, free. He flat out told me that if I did not give him $100 off he would write something bad on Angie’s List. I told him I do not do well with people who try to blackmail me, and ended the conversation. Two months later I received a major written complaint, with a failing grade on Angie’s List.

02/10/2014

William N.

The plumber and assistant were professional but not personable. The plumber was frank and abrupt. He said the work could not be guaranteed. Both men smelled heavily of smoke and body odor. I will not use this company again.

Description of Work
Toilet leak repair.

Category plumbing

Hey [removed member name], I’m sorry that you didn’t understand the guarantee on our work. There is a guarantee on our labor. But there is no guarantee on parts provided by a customer. Please take a look at your receipt again. Your receipt states that there is no guarantee on customer supplied parts. But of course we guarantee our labor. For obvious reasons I cannot warranty any parts provided by the customer. I am sorry for any confusion, but rest assured there is a warranty. I am sorry that you had an issue with the plumbers having bad odors about them when they showed up at your house. I have since spoken to them about it. And I hope that you will give us a second chance. In their defense, the previous job before you that day, both men were in a man hole cleaning a home’s main sewer line. I have to be honest, but, in our line of work sometimes we get really dirty. I have since bought both men body sprays to help them in the future. And we have had a discussion about body hygiene. Please give us a second chance if you were to be so kind. Owner – Craig

02/06/2014

Robert H.

Before we spent a dime, we visited the showroom and talked with Susan and Craig to get a feel for them and the products the offered. We needed a lot of help in selecting the right tile, colors, all the bathroom "furniture," and deciding how to execute a complete renovation project that included work at the same time on the only twobathrooms we had. We felt very comfortable that Craig and Susan would be able to accomplish all the demolition and construction with minimal disruption to our household. Our "crew," Elvin and Hector, arrived promptly at 8:30 AM Jan 2nd and finished up on Monday, Jan 20. They worked Monday through Friday, normally arriving at the same time and leaving around 4 to 5 after thoroughly cleaning up the area. They always took away all the old pieces, wall parts, old tile, etc., at the end of each day. They only worked on our project, missing only one day when Elvin was sick. In sum, everyone was very professional and courteous, very competent and generally a delight to have in my house. We are thoroughly satisfied with the work and the products the installed. Our new bathroom is now bright and airy with all new plumbing and fixtures. We would highly recommend Steinforst Plumbing for any renovation project you might be considering for your home.

Description of Work
Steinhorst gutted and rebuilt our 5x8 1950's main bathroom, replaced the old wood window, and repaired the leak-damaged dry wall walls and ceiling of the lower level bathroom. They installed a new tub, toilet, vanity w/sink and granite countertop, medicine chest, lighting and exhaust fan, new tile floor, and new tile walls in the tub enclosure. They also painted the new walls, ceiling, and the door.

11/19/2013

Craig P.

I used them a lot this year. I am trying to find here on my calendar. They were here last August 7, is one I can find anyway. it sounds about right. They do a couple of different jobs in different time. They worked on my potter room and I lie about 29. On August, in back in my place in the upstairs. They were in here 2-3 times. They did different services. The price is reasonable. I had a leaking toilet the first time upstairs, they had to cut to the floor from downstairs, then, we end up had to replace the toilet and that one ran about $1400. So, back in July and August we had him replace the one of the upstairs for a hundred thousand dollars. I have used them many times over the years for their assignment. It turned out this is my girded and get a thousand upgraded. My third vanity, I have to call them back soon and worked down a little and put down on the go. Their scheduler’s name was Greg, which I like. He is very friendly and helpful. I used him the same guy and left 2 or 3 jobs. He is a nice guy and knows what he is doing. As soon as I can track down the right size vanity to fit in, I will call them up to replace that one.

Description of Work
I used Steinhorst Plumbing Inc. for plumbing services.

07/23/2013

Ann R.

Steinhorst Plumbing would get all B's and I am not sure if I would use them again in the future, I would have to give that a lot of thought.

Description of Work
Steinhorst Plumbing did a plumbing job.

07/09/2013

Timothy O.

They did a great job. Susan Smith and her team are very friendly and responsive. They were on site when promised, Nelson did a super job heading up the actual installation and repair, and all the work was done well. We are going to use Steinhorst for a major bathroom renovation later this year. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Steinhorst installed a Casablanca ceiling fan in our master bedroom. This entailed building a box to support the fan, doing the electrical work, and replacing about half the ceiling drywall that had cracked over time. They also primed the new ceiling and left it ready for paint.

Category drywall, electrician, plastering, plumbing, ceiling fans

07/08/2013

Elizabeth M.

okay. would use again in an emergency but not my first choice.

Description of Work
fixed a bathtub spout.

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

Image Electric

We are an electrical contracting company located in Northern Virginia. We have been serving our customers for many years and are committed to providing the best service at an affordable rate. Whatever size project, large or small, we use our many years of experience to get the job done right the first time. We have always treated our customers as we would like to be treated. We arrive on time, make follow-up calls, cleanup work area. Our team of professional electricians are highly qualified with expertise that makes them the best electricians in the market. They have developed unmatched skills and offer nothing less than the best service. ​Our goal is to maintain a high standard of excellence, in quality of work, timely completion of projects, and customer satisfaction. When you work with Image Electric, you have the guarantee of working with the most reliable and professional team of electricians. We do all our work legally, with safety as our primary concern. We stand behind all our work.

Drainage and Erosion Solutions

Drainage & Erosion Solutions (DES) is an award-winning company that provides assessment and repair of all drainage and erosion problems for residential and commercial properties. We are a design-build firm, with both engineering and contracting divisions; offering aesthetically pleasing and professionally engineered solutions to drainage and erosion problems. Our team members are year-round, full-time employees with a strong reputation for technical knowledge, attention to detail, great customer service and general excellence. All DES consultations, assessments, and installations are performed by a licensed professional soils engineer, or landscape and drainage systems designer. These professionals have several decades of combined design and contracting experience. Clients like working with us - much of our business comes from referrals and from our top rankings among the most popular contractor ratings services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Plumber, Plumbing Services, Emergency Plumbing Service, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Home Improvement, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, HVAC, Electrical, Home Remodeling, Basement Finish, Sewer Replacement, Water Line Repair, Water Line Replacement, Gas Line Repair, Gas Line Replacement, Drain Cleaning, Drain Replacement, Sewer Camera Inspection, DVD Sewer Camera Recordings, Sump Pump, Toilet Repair, Kitchen Faucet Repair, Toilet Installation, Toilet Replacement, Kitchen Faucet