Home Matters Exterior Remodel

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2014

Here at HomeMatters, LLC, we believe in the people we work with and work for. We measure our own teams with not only the pride they take in their work and results, but the measure of respect and integrity they have for each other, our clients, and the project at hand. All of our technicians are certified master installers with over 30 years of experience, working hard to make a change to the reputation of the business we're in. We aim towards educating our customers and lending as much advice as we can towards any remodeling project, whether it is a repair or an installation. Allow us to listen to your needs, and to share the vision you have for your home....

A Service Provider's profile image

+54 more images

Roofing  / Siding / Windows / Gutters & Trim in Cockeysville, MD

Roofing / Siding / Windows / Gutters & Trim in Cockeysville, MD

roofing
Replacement of Siding with premium insulated Vinyl Siding. Replacement of Roofing with Lifetime Architectural Shingles. Replacement of windows, gutters, and trim maintenance (capping).

siding companies (6)roofing (5)gutter repair (4)garage doors (2)window replacement (1)house painting (1)woodworking (1)handyman (1)

03/14/2022

M J B.

The work to be done was promised. The companies involved delivered. Totally, satisfied with the professionalism and accuracy of work done. The team was great! Would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Awnings replace and siding to back of house

Category garage doors, gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 03/14/2022

10/26/2021

Ben T.

Perfect. I scheduled an appointment on the Angi app, and Mike came on time. He thoroughly reviewed the damaged siding on our initial visit. The original siding around our carport had a cap over the top that fell away, and the team came up with a different way to attach the siding so that problem wouldn't happen again. The crew arrived on time on the repair day, completed the task, and reviewed it with me before leaving. They provided excellent communication and service throughout the whole process. I highly recommend them and will be calling on them again for future remodeling needs!

Description of Work
Siding Replacement

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

Review for Home Matters Exterior Remodel - 8419 Stone Gate Dr, Annandale, VA - 39521138

10/06/2021

Harold P.

The job was done in a timely and efficient manner. Once the crew arrived on site they began work and they worked effortlessly to get the job done in a timely and professional manner. The crew chief Nelson was very knowledgeable and took several photos and video of our roof. When we met Mike from Home Matters LLC, we knew his Company Home Matters LLC would be the one to do our job. Mike was so patient and understanding of our needs, and we felt we could trust him and his Company. Mike thoroughly explained to us what needed to be done along the way and answered in detail all of our questions. Without a doubt we would use Mike and Home Matters LLC again. Thanks Mike for an excellent job.

Description of Work
Replacing riff ridges and ridge caps.

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

09/14/2021

Pierre D.

They were great. They helped me with everything and I could not ask for more.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

09/10/2021

Cecilia S.

Their work was excellent and timely. They took the time to explain the roofing process clearly to a complete novice. The same can be said for each time I hired Home Matters over the past few years and I will definitely hire them again in future.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

10/19/2020

Maria A.

It went extremely well. Excellent customer service and quality work at a fair price. So happy to find a good, reliable company that truly cares and respects the clients they service. I dread the day when I'm going to need a new roof. However, I'm happy to know that Mike and his team will be there to service me.

Description of Work
Roof and siding replacement

Category roofing, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Review for Home Matters Exterior Remodel - 8419 Stone Gate Dr, Annandale, VA - 38961248

09/18/2020

EvelynAnn B.

He's been very responsive with the estimate process and very open with communication and easy to work with so far.

Description of Work
During the remnants of Hurricane Laura, we heard a dripping IN an interior wall on the bottom floor. Above that room, that wall becomes exterior with a window. We think the flashing is due for replacement or is damaged. We would like an overall look at the flashing for all of our windows as the siding was done in 2006.

Category siding

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

12/20/2017

Liudmila K.

They did an amazing job on house exterior: rotten wooden trim was replaced and all wood wrapped with aluminum foil. Very good communication, timely updates, even extremely cold weather did not stop the crew from working. Itemized contract and reasonable pricing. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Wrap exterior wooden trim with aluminum foil

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

04/08/2016

Cecilia S.

Absolutely fantastic! Home Matters Remodel is most exceptional. They are a very professional and serious company (most definitely not cowboys! Yay!), caring and interested. The contractor took the time to explain issues that could arise, particularly with respect to replacing aluminum siding over asbestos, and worked out estimates to include worst case scenarios ? both of which none of the other companies that I have used over the past few years even came close to doing. They even very kindly set up my rain barrel for me ? a last minute request; it has already been put to the test and is working very well indeed. IAfter they were gone, I couldn't a single thing left behind, except for the excellent work they did. The labor and time everyone at Home Matters Remodel invested was well worth every penny I spent! Should I need any further work done to the exterior of my home, they will be the first company I contact.

Description of Work
Completely removed and replaced the bump-out roof, replaced aluminum siding at back of house, replace 2x3 gutters with 3x4 at back of house, installed good-quality screw-in gutter guards and a rain barrel.

Work Completed On 04/06/2016

04/11/2014

Maria T.

He was not the cheapest but we were very happy with his work. He had great communication throughout the entire process and kept in touch.

Description of Work
Mike changed four windows in the back to more energy efficient windows for about $3,400. We were so impressed with his work that we hired him to caulk the windows in the front and change the gutters.

Category gutter repair, handyman service, replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/11/2014

01/20/2014

Michael D.

The work done was very nice. Everything looked grade A. Mike came out and gave me an estimate on the work and also gave me advice on other work. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I believe it was his dad and one other guy who did the work. They got the work done very quickly, all within a day in the afternoon. I have had no issues with the work since completion.

Description of Work
I had them install seamless gutters on the front of my home and also did some fascia and soffit repairs.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/25/2013

Contact

Phone

8419 Stone Gate Dr

Annandale, VA 22003

Website

MD
    Maryland: General

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment