George Krilis Company LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2008

PO Box 1352

Annandale, VA 22003

We have over 20 years experience in exterior maintenance services such as complete gutter services, exterior painting and seal coating, wood soffit and fascia repairs, roof repairs and power washing. The owner, George, is personally involved with every job to ensure customer satisfaction. We will give you sound, expert advice on what needs to be done to correct the problem. We will only use the best material available on the market today....

10/29/2019

ERIC B.

This is the third time I've hired George Krilis to do work on my townhouse (also in 2015 and 2011). A fallen tree caused damage to the gutter, shingles, and siding. As with the previous jobs, George did great work at a reasonable price. I'd gladly hire him again.

Description of Work
Replace section of gutter and three roof shingles; repair section of aluminum siding.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

11/27/2018

Michael S.

George performed gutter cleaning and repair and facia/woodwork repair. Quality work, fair price, responsive and timely (especially given the exceptionally wet weather this year). Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Excellent work

11/03/2018

Raymond B.

I wasn't home when the gutters were cleaned. I inspected the work and was very happy the way it turned out.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

10/01/2018

Charles B.

George and his crew of 2 completed the work in 2.5 days. They were very professional, very clean, paying attention to detail. Overall, they did an excellent job. Because of the rainy weather this summer, George was behind schedule on other work so I had to wait about 6 weeks for the work to get done but it was worth the wait to have a quality job done. Once they started, they worked the job until it was done. I also appreciated the detailed proposal I received from George defining the scope & cost of the work.

Description of Work
Clean gutters & downspouts; realign gutters; replace gutter screens. Power wash entire house - all brick and vinyl siding. Power wash basement walls and applied 2 coats of exterior grade paint. Power wash deck, railings, stairs, deck plate boards; applied 2 coats of exterior grade semi transparent water based stain/sealer.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

06/15/2018

Mark K.

George and his crew are great. he asked that I be patient due to the inclement weather (remember in rained a ton in May 2018) and that he would get to the house. I showed up one day after I called and the gutters had been cleaned out. he did a great job and clogged 2 of the gutters I was having issues with. His prices are very fair and he is great to deal with. Thanks much George

Description of Work
Needed the gutters of the house cleaned

01/04/2018

Hisao K.

Excellent product & workmanship; very responsive, with strong client-focus. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Replace gutters and downspouts for the entire house; install gutter protection.

12/13/2017

Sebastian D.

Mr Krilis completed the work in a day and a half, including getting paint for me when I forgot.

Description of Work
I needed my gutters replaced with something that worked.

12/13/2017

Sushil S.

Work was done well and well before the original scheduled date.

Description of Work
gutter and downspout repairs

12/05/2017

Caroline W.

George and his crew were friendly and worked very fast. All repairs and gutter covers were done in 4 hours.

Description of Work
Gutter repair and gutter covers

12/04/2017

Jason A.

A couple of roofers stopped by but said the job was too small for them. I found George through Angie's List and he came right over. He gave me a very fair estimate and did the job about a week or so later. He even fixed an issue of water getting behind the gutters that other roofers had not been able to fix. He even gave me some tips on how to use my ladder properly :). Will definitely use George again.

Description of Work
I had rotten fascia that needed to be replaced underneath my gutters

12/04/2017

CHARLES C.

On time, courteous and thorough. High quality work, very professional repair and replacement.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement, along with soffit and fascia repair carpentry.

11/13/2017

Gregory H.

George and his team performed excellent work on my home. It was quality work at a competitive price. George is personable, and my wife appreciated that he kept her informed about what was going on as work was done on the home. We are very happy and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Bay window exterior trim board replacement & painting, deck painting & maintenance, fascia and soffit board replacement, iron railing sanding and painting.

Category siding, deck cleaning, house painters

11/08/2017

Jay R.

George does very good work and is professional. Because of inclement weather, he was delayed by a few weeks, but kept me informed along the way. He remembered to seal an end cap that I requested and called me at work to ensure that he was working on the correct one.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

09/18/2017

Christine H.

Absolutely LOVE George. We had a lovely conversation on the phone and he ended up doing our work a week earlier than planned because he squeezed us in when he had a job down the street from us. I have also contracted him to install gutter covers, something we should have done 25 years ago. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

06/08/2017

Kimberly L.

They were very good. They cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

05/22/2017

Alan B.

very good. On time, efficient. very friendly.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

05/01/2017

brandon W.

I would not let anyone else near my roof or gutters. You need to call George.

Description of Work
Gutter repair and redirection.

04/11/2017

Sarah B.

Excellent - I give him the highest recommendation. George is an outstanding contractor who does top quality work. He is honest, fair, helpful, friendly, professional, hardworking, and customer service oriented. I really appreciated that he took time to thoroughly explain his recommendations and work plan, so that I understood and was comfortable with selecting and finalizing the right job options for my property. He was on time and also went out of his way to got the job done within the timeframe I requested. Without question I will use him again for all regular gutter and deck maintenance. So glad I found George! I would trust him with any job - he's a great guy.

Description of Work
Replace old rusted gutters, power wash and stain deck, replace and paint worn trim around front door

01/30/2017

Lisa C.

George was awesome. He used water to test my gutters and make sure they were okay. He quoted a fair price and made sure everything looked okay on my roof too. Very impressed!

Description of Work
Gutter repair

01/26/2017

David P.

Great job and communication throughout. Went above and beyond when we had high winds before he got in for the gutter job and there was additional damage to deal with.

Description of Work
Fixed problems with gutters And did some external painting and staining

Category gutter repair, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

12/26/2016

Joseph H.

Very smoothly. He advised using larger downspouts, and everything works great.

Description of Work
Replace gutters and downspouts (wider). Replace soffits with aluminum ones.

10/29/2016

SHARON G.

George personally came out one day after I called him to give me a bid and talk with me about options. He was very honest about the expected timeline because the area had recently been deluged by storms and he had several jobs already lined up. He told me when I could expect his crew to begin work and that was the exact date they began. Once the work began his crew was fast, neat, courteous and professional. They even took the time to point out several other real maintenance issue that I need to take care of, which were completely out of this job's scope. I was extremely lucky to find this company and I would gladly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I had a long stretch of gutter damaged by a tree during a storm. The entire section needed to be removed and replaced. While that was done, I also had all of the other gutters cleaned and custom fitted with a heavy mesh screen product.

10/13/2016

richard S.

It went very well. Work completed within about 3 weeks of my order. Workers were courteous and cleaned up thoroughly and George was always on site. Interestingly I offered George the chance to paint my brick exterior and he declined, saying he thought painting brick hurt the masonry. That shows a lot of integrity!

Description of Work
Gutters replaced with screens

08/05/2016

Darren C.

The experience was great from start to finish. George himself responded to my call quickly and was out to provide an estimate within days. His visit included actual sections of various gutters and screens so I could hold and compare options in my own hands. His proposal was very reasonable in cost, and he arrived for work within the agreed upon schedule. He showed up himself, and even called during installation with a suggestion to repair some rotted wood before doing anything that would slightly raise the price. When I got home that evening, all the work was done for the price we agreed upon, and it all looked and worked great.

Description of Work
We needed a full gutter replacement around the whole house.

07/26/2016

Aaron C.

George and his team were punctual, professional and did a great job cleaning our gutters and installing new gutter guards. George is extremely responsive, and provided useful opinions and information concerning other questions we had about caulking and roof repairs. We would certainly recommend George to others.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and gutter guards installed