Competitive Painters

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2011

**FREE Upgrade to Soft Close Door Hinges*** Owner operated with over 14 years of experience. Free estimate and consultation to show you we know exactly what you want. Quality Products and Services. Offering painting, cabinet refacing, carpentry, kitchen and Bathroom remodeling....

ARD Eelctric, LLC

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

12/11/2020

I have had Robert and his team in here before and they did a great job. So when I had another painting need, I called them first. The team leader, Lloyd, did a great job. His attention to detail and concern for getting it right was laudable. I loved his way of excitedly telling me all he had to do to get around problems. He cared about quality. He also did a lovely job on the 2 spots in another be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted a bedroom, a bathroom, a hallway and 2 closets. There was a good deal of drywall repair needed and the bathroom had a bunch of mildew.

CATEGORY interior painters

01/23/2018

I was impressed by the quality of the job and the professionalism. However, I didn’t get around to submitting a review on Angie’s List until now. I never forgot the company. I looked them up, because I am planning to contact them for more work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Competitive Painters painted the interior of my home and performed some remodeling services a few years ago.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,drywall,lighting,interior painters

11/06/2017

They have always done a top notch, professional job and have performed on time and within the estimated costs. I have no qualms about recommending them for almost any type of work in the house. This work took place as a number of separate tasks over a two to three year period and they consistently performed high quality work at a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Competitive Painters for a number of upgrades in our townhouse including: refurbishing our kitchen including design, cabinets, marble backslash, granite counter tops and lighting; first floor powder room; two second floor bathrooms; painting the interior of the house; building special cabinets in the basement, and painting, shelves and new lighting in the laundry room.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,closet systems,drywall,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,basement remodeling

We are nothing if not consistent....in a good way. You guys are great customers and friends. I always look forward to your next project. All the best.

06/23/2017

If I wouldn't have picked the company I picked I would have picked him. The price was excellent. The price was for labor only, not materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave us a bid for remodeling two bathrooms.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thanks for considering us. Enjoy those new bathrooms, they make a great difference in your home.

01/01/2017

arrived 'on time', especially careful to clean up every day, some new cabinet doors were damaged in shipment, these were promptly reordered and installed about 10 days later.  All work was excellent, workers were professional and did excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refaced kitchen cabinets, painted kitchen cabinets, built and installed pullout shelves

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure for us to work with you on your kitchen.

Interior painting, exterior painting, Carpentry. Drywall. kitchen and bathroom Remodeling, Hardwood deck care, cedar shake staining, Venetian plaster, interior faux finishes, install kitchen cabinets, power washing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express