Masonry Creations

With Angi since May 2011

Mission Lawn Pros LLC

Mission Lawn Pros LLC

Our Mission is to provide professional lawn care solutions at affordable rates! With competitive prices and a knowledgeable, talented team, we are committed to meeting your lawn care needs. Our services range from leaf removal to bush trimming to grass cutting and many more. We offer one-time and recurring services. Feel free to contact us anytime with questions or concerns!

08/01/2012

We met and agreed on the work to be accomplished and a price.The need to approximately match the brick in the foundation was noted.The deposit was sufficient for them to buy the needed brick, cement, etc. They removed the existing steps and landing when they said they would and began work on the steps.Work began on a Wednesday and was completed on the following Tuesday (within their estimate of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and dispose of wooden stairs and landing. Build brick stairs and landing on my son's house with room for a little storage under the landing.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,woodworking

08/01/2012

They came by and after reviewing the work to be done, we agreed on a price and a time.I paid for the concrete directly and with that the price would have been over $1,000 They arrived in plenty of time to set things for the pour and then handled the whole process very well.They move 5 1/2 yards of concrete 80 feet by wheel barrow and placed it in six ft high forms.The finish work was very well don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They needed to wheel barrow concrete about 80 feet and place in a form six feet high. They also agreed to do three other little projects at the same time.

CATEGORY concrete repair

05/26/2011

They are continuing to do work for me. I am pleased with them. They are prompt. Their prices are very reasonable. The quality of their work is very good. It’s a small company. I would use their services in the future too. In fact, I have more work for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry Creations have done concrete work for me including sidewalks. They also do slate work. They are like general contractors. They also do cinder block work and stone work even though their main job is masonry.

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping

Masonry Creations is here for all your masonry,hardscaping,concrete and home repair needs.Providing quality work and years of expirence.Satisfaction gaurenteed