Virginia Deck Builders

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/31/0023

501 Holland Ln Ste 402

Alexandria, VA 22314

Virginia Deck Builders specializes in deck resurfacing, deck restoration and we also offer deck repairs, maintenance and replacement. We build decks, pergolas, gazebos, porches, sunrooms, patios and under deck roof & storage....

Resposiveness

decks & porches (80)deck cleaning (7)

03/14/2021

Nikolay and his crews did a great job on my new deck install. They are professional builders equipped with a knowledge and skills turned out better than i expected. Nikolay worked with my design and helped me how to build more efficiently. Also his professional and gentle manner gave me a pleasant experience with this company. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

Thank you very much for your business and appreciation. Enjoy your deck!

12/16/2020

I would definitely recommend Virginia Deck Builders to anyone who needs an absolute service. They made us very satisfied and impressed with the outcome. I am sure you would love them as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck building

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

12/14/2020

I admire this company so much for their accountability and transparency. The work they provided is also very good, worth the price I paid and working with the crew was stress free. I am highly recommending them. Amazing timing and service!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck building

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

12/11/2020

They did an awesome jobe when they worked on my porch. The team is very hardworking and professional. Also they finished on the exact date they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck building

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

12/07/2020

Entire process was a refreshing experience. They were punctual, worked hard, got the job done as scheduled and cleaned up very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck building

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

12/05/2020

Virginia Deck Builders is a great company to deal with. Nic was so professional and helpful. He answered all of our questions & made the experience awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck building

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

12/03/2020

Fantastic deck building experience with a very positive and professional service. I'd highly recommend them to others interested in getting their decks built in a professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck building

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

11/30/2020

These guys do absolutely incredible work. The crew were very friendly and Nic was very good at helping us through the building process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck building

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

11/28/2020

Love my new deck. These guys work fast so they are worth the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck building

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

11/26/2020

Probably one of the best deck builders in town. We loved their work. Thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck building

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

Virginia Deck Builders specializes in deck resurfacing, deck restoration and we also offer deck repairs, deck staining, maintenance and replacement. We build pergolas, gazebos, porches, sunrooms, patios and under deck roof & storage.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover