Timur Construction Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2009

All types of plaster and drywall repairs. Resurfacing of ceilings and walls.Custom painting and handyman service plus! Minimum dust, extra clean work. Brick masonry work.Competitive prices. Licensed and insured. Lead-safe certified contractor! Call Timur Construction (202) 321-3517 FREE estimates!...

A Service Provider's profile image

drywall (127)interior painting (41)plastering (14)water damage restoration (13)handyman (8)insulation (7)home remodeling (4)general contractors (3)lighting (2)woodworking (1)wallpaper removal (1)flooring (1)

04/10/2022

Carl T.

Outstanding: Timur and his crew checked every box: top quality work, started and finished on promised schedule, fair price, excellent cleanup when finished, responsive to questions. We couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Extensive drywall and complete painting, three rooms

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

Review for Timur Construction Inc - 2108 Arlington Terrace, Alexandria, VA - 39692402

02/19/2021

Anita G.

It went flawlessly. Timur understands what it takes to succeed in a service business. He responded quickly to my initial email inquiry, gave a reasonable estimate based on the photos I sent him, was accommodating on scheduling a day to do the work, and showed up on day and time as promised. He covered everything that could get messed up, did beautiful work, and cleaned up thoroughly. I heartily recommend.

Description of Work
Repair holes in walls and ceiling after adding lights and an electrical circuit.

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

02/02/2021

Randy N.

I had a single room that needed the existing walls removed and new drywall installed. They did a great job installing the drywall and were able to finish most of the work in 2 days. A couple more trips to finish the sanding and it was completed. I did the painting and found no issues with the seams or screw holes. Their price was reasonable compared to others and I would hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Paneling removal and drywall installation

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Review for Timur Construction Inc - 2108 Arlington Terrace, Alexandria, VA - 39169974

10/19/2020

David M.

Fellow Angies List members, of all the work I've recommended, Timur is at the TOP of the LIST. If you need drywall done, Timur is the person you want to hire. I never say this, but TIMUR is the best you will ever get to fix your drywall. This is my fourth job i've hired him for. For the price and the work, the job is over 200% the BEST. Hire Timur fellow angies list members, you won't regret it!

Description of Work
fixing drywall on celing, 4th floor

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Review for Timur Construction Inc - 2108 Arlington Terrace, Alexandria, VA - 38961122

06/26/2020

Kelly E.

Timur was fantastic! He was able to provide a quick, thorough, and reasonable estimate via email of the work we needed done (soundproofing a shared living room wall). He quickly scheduled to have the work completed and then was very responsive as the 3-day project was completed. He and his crew were on-time, reliable, and professional. It could not have been easier working with him! The work was flawless and painless. I cannot recommend him highly enough for any soundproofing, drywall, and painting needs you might have.

Description of Work
Soundproofing of a shared living room wall

Category drywall, insulation, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

10/29/2019

Raheem D.

Timur was excellent! He was very responsive to my request, which a lot of others were not on here. Though it wasn’t the biggest job, Timur handled it like a true professional and gave it great attention. He completed the job and painted it within 90 minutes. He was efficient and did not leave a mess behind. I would 100% recommend him, and would use him again if I have another drywall concern.

Description of Work
I needed my drywall repaired in the kitchen after we had a security camera installed outside

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

10/19/2019

David M.

Time and time again, Timur goes above and beyond the call of duty. His work is OUTSTANDING and I rarely say that about anyone. As long as he is in business, I’ll continue to hire him. I would advise my fellow Angie’s list members to do the same. That is if you need drywall work done in Northern Virginia. Just sustained superior performance !

Description of Work
Repaired railing to upstairs office

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

Review for Timur Construction Inc - 2108 Arlington Terrace, Alexandria, VA - 38181481

07/12/2019

Jennifer M.

Timur and his colleague did a great job addressing a problem with my ceiling drywall. When I noticed the issue and reached out to Timur, he came over within 30 minutes to look at the affected areas and give me a reasonable quote. He and his colleague completely replaced my bedroom ceiling and patched a ceiling crack in another room, plus priming, in 3 days of work. They were very knowledgeable and kind. I plan to use their services again!

Description of Work
Ceiling Drywall Replacement & Repair

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

07/01/2019

Chris W.

These guys are responsive, punctual and professional. They gave me a good rate and did good work.

Description of Work
Drywall repair after basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

03/17/2019

Troy C.

My mother had a fantastic experience with Timur Construction. They replaced her two damaged plaster ceilings with new drywall ceilings and painted both rooms. They were professional, highly-skilled, fairly priced, the work was done perfectly, and Timur took the time to make my mother feel as if she was being taken care of, for which I am very grateful. You really couldn't ask for a better experience. Based on my mother's positive experience, I will definitely work with them in the future for the needs in my own home. Thank you, Timur!

Description of Work
Drywall installation and painting

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

03/08/2019

Mary M.

Excellent work, very responsive, competitive pricing.

Description of Work
Extensive drywall replacement, installation, new ceilings, water damage repair.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

12/27/2018

Lisa G.

Great service and finished ahead of schedule. Team was punctual and professional. Job looks great. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

12/07/2018

aj G.

We set a date for an estimate and he never showed without any notification. Wasted my afternoon. Will not attempt to work with again.

Description of Work
We set a date for an estimate and he never showed up or respond.

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I have no record of our appointment. I take pride in the customer service we provide, and consistently follow up with appointments that are scheduled with us. Is it possible this review was left on the wrong company’s profile? If you could please double check, we would really appreciate it. We would love the opportunity to fix any issue if it was an oversight on our end. Or, we would love to start fresh and provide an estimate to begin the project you want completed. Thank you for looking into this!

04/06/2018

ROBERT G.

I was impressed with Timur for his honesty and professionalism and Angies List reputation and would use him in the future. After our in person consultation, I realized my major project required more resources but otherwise would have hired him. Definitely worth speaking to!

Description of Work
drywall repair, wallpaper removal, painting

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2018

08/07/2017

Kathleen N.

They were very accommodating to my availability and schedule. The work seems first rate and they provide a great warranty for workmanship, which is hard to beat. I needed similar work done, I would probably not hire them again just because of issues with clean up and trash disposal.

Description of Work
Plaster work to repair water damage in the garage ceiling.

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

08/07/2017

David O.

Excellent. Good quality work completed as planned.

Description of Work
Drywall and painting

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

08/03/2017

Olga U.

Timur, responded to my phone call via text message and provided us a quote via text email, after we sent him pictures of the damage. While the job was small, he responded within hours of our call and his quote was much more reasonable than others I got. Over all he was extremely quick, clean in the work area, and most importantly he showed up when he said he would. The work was exceptional (tired out better than it was before and this home is only 2 years old). I'd hire Timur again for any Drywall damage, great hardworking and dependable.

Description of Work
Drywall repair to three/four walls of stairs wells and ceiling from damage caused by movers.

Category drywall, plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

Review for Timur Construction Inc - 2108 Arlington Terrace, Alexandria, VA - 35959049

07/12/2017

Colleen H.

Outstanding from beginning to end. Punctual. Good Follow Up. Did exactly what he said he would do. His team was neat and ensured clean up. The job was flawless. I strongly recommend.

Description of Work
Dry wall repair of ceiling plus painting

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

07/10/2017

Bruce M.

Quality work and excellent service. Will use again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

06/30/2017

Victoria B.

Timur was professional and extremely prompt. He did one of the best patch jobs I've ever seen. He was meticulous with his work, cleaned up after himself, and worked very efficiently. We saved a bit of money since we painted over the patches ourselves, so he primed each spot that he worked on, making it painting-ready for us. We also asked if he had a military discount and he did! Thank you for your wonderful work Timur!

Description of Work
We had several holes in our drywall that needed to be repaired/patched from flat screen t.v.'s (a couple inches in diameter), and then some large nail holes from paintings.

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

06/24/2017

Benjamin S.

Timur smoothed out and painted the ceiling in a timely manner. He was very professional and did exactly what was asked by him.

Description of Work
I own a condo in McLean which had the popcorn ceilings removed properly by the previous owner. After the popcorn was taken down/off, the ceiling was never smooth when I bought the condo in any room except for the bathroom.

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

06/02/2017

Charles J.

Came to my home looked at the job, e-mailed me the estimate, we set up appointment times, came was very pleasant, he and helper did the job, cleaned up any mess, vacuumed area. If I needed plaster/drywall work I kept his business card, would hire him again. Thank you.

Description of Work
Drywall ceiling replacement in bedroom.

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

05/31/2017

Vicky M.

Really great experience! Highlights being the price was incredibly reasonable, the workers were respectful, and Timur worked with my schedule. I own a town house built in the 1970's and often feel intimidated by vendors that are used to working on McMansions. I've had vendors come and quote me ridiculously too high or not come by at all once they hear the square footage, or just seem bored and totally OK with me not hiring them. That was not my experience with Timur Construction at all. They removed my old shabby ceiling and replaced with new drywall and painted. Along with that they demo'ed and patched a closet I no longer wanted, and installed multiple recess lights. The room looks like new!

Description of Work
Replace Ceiling Drywall, Add recess Lights

Category drywall, lighting