The Green Choice LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2011

Residential services: deep or standard cleaning. We provide recurring residential cleaning services on the weekdays by areas and our cleaning hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Our maids work in teams of two, three and sometimes four.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

The Green Choice is a natural cleaning company. Our mission is to provide expert service that is safe for you, your family and our environment. Our goal is to create a cleaner and greener world, one room at a time....

Sir Grout Washington DC Metro

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Offers by Sir Grout Washington DC Metro on Angi
Handy House Cleaning

Remberto's Cleaning

Specializing in housecleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/04/2017

Crew showed up on time and did get a great job with everything. My wife was impressed that they were able to thoroughly clean even the toaster oven which she had trying to for quite a while

Description of Work
Housecleaning

07/17/2017

Great! They were very polite and efficient. I loved having them come & clean monthly. When I moved out of my apt, they did a great job.

Description of Work
Move in & out apt cleaning & monthly cleaning

03/18/2017

I was not home when they came out, my husband was. I was extremely happy with the results when I got home. I feel like they may be a little over priced. They did a fine job for what we needed. They were able to come out with very very short notice which was great and what we needed.

02/20/2017

Great choice! The initial deep-cleaning (In November, 2016) left the house lovely and clean top to bottom, ceilings to floors. Even in the corners. It even looked sunnier after they were done. We chose to have them continue with monthly cleanings and have remained happy with our choice. We highly recommend The Green Choice as a cleaning service. They are thorough, prompt, fairly priced and "green"...

Description of Work
When I decided to hire a housekeeping service to help us keep up with the house, we had 4 basic challenges. 1. For a couple of years, we started postponing our cleaning dates so consistently that we finally put a hold on our housekeeping service. After living for awhile without any outside help cleaning our home, we decided to start again, this time with a "green' cleaning service. 2. We have discovered some of the commercial cleaning products cause me asthma problems and other health affecting reactions (another reason we stopped with the service we had). I wanted try cleaning on my own with completely natural, human- and pet-friendly products to see if they made any difference in how well we feel. Cutting out the regular commercial cleaning products made a significant improvement! 3. We also have small dogs who don't shed. BUT they are dogs so things can trail indoors on their feet and fur when they come in from a romp in the yard. 4. We have a 3 story, sizable house with a lot of common area, so there's a lot of space to clean. Of course, we checked on Angie's list first. We like the customer rating system and have never been disappointed with any service found through Angie's list and we've hired. From the very beginning, Green Choice was informative, accurate, friendly and helpful. They gave us a very fair price for the initial deep cleaning and a list of the products they use. There were quotes from other services for a little less, and a little more, but I was most impressed with Green Choice on all levels

01/03/2017

everything was very clean and the beds were nicely made after they left. They accommodated some requests I made for changes in my original order, such as using baking soda instead of bleach in the tub.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors cleaned, carpet cleaning, dusting, full scrub down of bathrooms and kitchen.

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

12/22/2016

Very good. House was very clean when they finished and the did not leave anything behind. They even cleaned the inside of the fridge.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house

12/13/2016

Excellent service, even cleaned and organized the front porch and basement

Description of Work
Deep clean for entire house

07/17/2016

The team of three cleaning people showed up a little late (30 min or so), but they were terrific otherwise. Nice, quick, and did a thorough job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

07/17/2016

Description of Work
House cleaning

07/04/2016

I ordered the $110 deep cleaning for 2 bathrooms and a kitchen special through the website. I ended up making my 3rd choice appointment so I couldn't stay in the house while they cleaned. I was prepared to give them an "A" or "B" rating until I noticed that they had thrown away some trash though I specifically requested that any trash be placed in a provided bag or box, and one of the bathtubs hadn't been touched (which was discovered when searching for aforementioned trash). My mother had been very sick before being hospitalized since May 3 and the requested areas for cleaning were very dirty as a result. The workers were right on time, got started right away and were completely done (and gone) when I returned to the house a couple of hours later. They were able to accommodate a requested substitution of service (I'd asked them to substitute the kitchen deep cleaning for a light cleaning of the kitchen and adjacent 1/2 bath). But since the most evidence of my mom's illness was in the master and 2nd bathrooms, I still wanted the two bathrooms deep cleaned. The second BA tub hadn't been used in some time and was only mildly dirty (it was last used to soak soiled clothing so there were only a few lint pieces and a small "dirt ring") and the toilet was the only thing that seemed to be used, but, due to the nature of my mom's illness, I wanted the BA deep cleaned as a precaution. I am disabled so I can't do much cleaning myself so it was disappointing to see the BA tub untouched.

Description of Work
Ordered Deep Cleaning for Kitchen & Bathrooms

Category house cleaner

House cleaning, home organization, leaf removal, floor cleaning, carpet and upholstery ‘Steam Cleaning’, pos construction clean-up, after party.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal