The Green Choice LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2011

The Green Choice is a natural cleaning company. Our mission is to provide expert service that is safe for you, your family and our environment. Our goal is to create a cleaner and greener world, one room at a time....

12/04/2017

Crew showed up on time and did get a great job with everything. My wife was impressed that they were able to thoroughly clean even the toaster oven which she had trying to for quite a while

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

07/17/2017

Great! They were very polite and efficient. I loved having them come & clean monthly. When I moved out of my apt, they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in & out apt cleaning & monthly cleaning

03/18/2017

I was not home when they came out, my husband was.  I was extremely happy with the results when I got home.  I feel like they may be a little over priced.  They did a fine job for what we needed. They were able to come out with very very short notice which was great and what we needed.

02/20/2017

Great choice! The initial deep-cleaning (In November, 2016) left the house lovely and clean top to bottom, ceilings to floors. Even in the corners. It even looked sunnier after they were done. We chose to have them continue with monthly cleanings and have remained happy with our choice. We highly recommend The Green Choice as a cleaning service. They are thorough, prompt, fairly priced and "green"...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I decided to hire a housekeeping service to help us keep up with the house, we had 4 basic challenges. 1. For a couple of years, we started postponing our cleaning dates so consistently that we finally put a hold on our housekeeping service. After living for awhile without any outside help cleaning our home, we decided to start again, this time with a "green' cleaning service. 2. We have discovered some of the commercial cleaning products cause me asthma problems and other health affecting reactions (another reason we stopped with the service we had). I wanted try cleaning on my own with completely natural, human- and pet-friendly products to see if they made any difference in how well we feel. Cutting out the regular commercial cleaning products made a significant improvement! 3. We also have small dogs who don't shed. BUT they are dogs so things can trail indoors on their feet and fur when they come in from a romp in the yard. 4. We have a 3 story, sizable house with a lot of common area, so there's a lot of space to clean. Of course, we checked on Angie's list first. We like the customer rating system and have never been disappointed with any service found through Angie's list and we've hired. From the very beginning, Green Choice was informative, accurate, friendly and helpful. They gave us a very fair price for the initial deep cleaning and a list of the products they use. There were quotes from other services for a little less, and a little more, but I was most impressed with Green Choice on all levels

01/03/2017

everything was very clean and the beds were nicely made after they left. They accommodated some requests I made for changes in my original order, such as using baking soda instead of bleach in the tub.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors cleaned, carpet cleaning, dusting, full scrub down of bathrooms and kitchen.

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

House cleaning, home organization, leaf removal, floor cleaning, carpet and upholstery ‘Steam Cleaning’, pos construction clean-up, after party.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal