Residential services: deep or standard cleaning. We provide recurring residential cleaning services on the weekdays by areas and our cleaning hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Our maids work in teams of two, three and sometimes four.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

The Green Choice LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2011

6409 the parkway

Alexandria, VA 22310

The Green Choice is a natural cleaning company. Our mission is to provide expert service that is safe for you, your family and our environment. Our goal is to create a cleaner and greener world, one room at a time....

12/04/2017

Asim S.

Crew showed up on time and did get a great job with everything. My wife was impressed that they were able to thoroughly clean even the toaster oven which she had trying to for quite a while

Description of Work
Housecleaning

07/17/2017

Elaine B.

Great! They were very polite and efficient. I loved having them come & clean monthly. When I moved out of my apt, they did a great job.

Description of Work
Move in & out apt cleaning & monthly cleaning

03/18/2017

WESLEY M.

I was not home when they came out, my husband was. I was extremely happy with the results when I got home. I feel like they may be a little over priced. They did a fine job for what we needed. They were able to come out with very very short notice which was great and what we needed.

02/20/2017

Stephanie D.

Great choice! The initial deep-cleaning (In November, 2016) left the house lovely and clean top to bottom, ceilings to floors. Even in the corners. It even looked sunnier after they were done. We chose to have them continue with monthly cleanings and have remained happy with our choice. We highly recommend The Green Choice as a cleaning service. They are thorough, prompt, fairly priced and "green". Our monthly cleanings cost us $230 before tip for a large family home.

Description of Work
When I decided to hire a housekeeping service to help us keep up with the house, we had 4 basic challenges. 1. For a couple of years, we started postponing our cleaning dates so consistently that we finally put a hold on our housekeeping service. After living for awhile without any outside help cleaning our home, we decided to start again, this time with a "green' cleaning service. 2. We have discovered some of the commercial cleaning products cause me asthma problems and other health affecting reactions (another reason we stopped with the service we had). I wanted try cleaning on my own with completely natural, human- and pet-friendly products to see if they made any difference in how well we feel. Cutting out the regular commercial cleaning products made a significant improvement! 3. We also have small dogs who don't shed. BUT they are dogs so things can trail indoors on their feet and fur when they come in from a romp in the yard. 4. We have a 3 story, sizable house with a lot of common area, so there's a lot of space to clean. Of course, we checked on Angie's list first. We like the customer rating system and have never been disappointed with any service found through Angie's list and we've hired. From the very beginning, Green Choice was informative, accurate, friendly and helpful. They gave us a very fair price for the initial deep cleaning and a list of the products they use. There were quotes from other services for a little less, and a little more, but I was most impressed with Green Choice on all levels

01/03/2017

Christina C.

everything was very clean and the beds were nicely made after they left. They accommodated some requests I made for changes in my original order, such as using baking soda instead of bleach in the tub.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors cleaned, carpet cleaning, dusting, full scrub down of bathrooms and kitchen.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

12/22/2016

Joseph M.

Very good. House was very clean when they finished and the did not leave anything behind. They even cleaned the inside of the fridge.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house

12/13/2016

Donna S.

Excellent service, even cleaned and organized the front porch and basement

Description of Work
Deep clean for entire house

07/17/2016

Charles S.

The team of three cleaning people showed up a little late (30 min or so), but they were terrific otherwise. Nice, quick, and did a thorough job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

07/17/2016

Charles S.

Description of Work
House cleaning

07/04/2016

Stephany W.

I ordered the $110 deep cleaning for 2 bathrooms and a kitchen special through the website. I ended up making my 3rd choice appointment so I couldn't stay in the house while they cleaned. I was prepared to give them an "A" or "B" rating until I noticed that they had thrown away some trash though I specifically requested that any trash be placed in a provided bag or box, and one of the bathtubs hadn't been touched (which was discovered when searching for aforementioned trash). My mother had been very sick before being hospitalized since May 3 and the requested areas for cleaning were very dirty as a result. The workers were right on time, got started right away and were completely done (and gone) when I returned to the house a couple of hours later. They were able to accommodate a requested substitution of service (I'd asked them to substitute the kitchen deep cleaning for a light cleaning of the kitchen and adjacent 1/2 bath). But since the most evidence of my mom's illness was in the master and 2nd bathrooms, I still wanted the two bathrooms deep cleaned. The second BA tub hadn't been used in some time and was only mildly dirty (it was last used to soak soiled clothing so there were only a few lint pieces and a small "dirt ring") and the toilet was the only thing that seemed to be used, but, due to the nature of my mom's illness, I wanted the BA deep cleaned as a precaution. I am disabled so I can't do much cleaning myself so it was disappointing to see the BA tub untouched.

Description of Work
Ordered Deep Cleaning for Kitchen & Bathrooms

04/06/2016

DeAnn F.

Service was cancelled, but they were very professional about the cancellation.

Description of Work
Service was cancelled

02/26/2016

David F.

The team was punctual and performed an amazing job. Will absolutely use again and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

01/02/2016

Melissa S.

They were prompt and thorough.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of kitchen + 2 baths and regular cleaning for the rest of the house.

12/14/2015

Lisa B.

Wonderful work! Efficient and prompt. Was able to schedule very quickly! Everything is sparkling clean! Mauro even replaced a broken toilet handle. Will definitely use Green Choice again!!!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of kitchen and two bathrooms.

11/30/2015

Milton B.

They were okay. I would give them a C. It was average for all of them. They didn't really exceed anything and they just met the requirements. The quality was average. They did what was required. If there was anything that was a little bit tougher to clean, they really didn't have the ability and desire to really go above and beyond.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for The Green Choice.

11/27/2015

Wook K.

The cleaning was satisfactory. There were some spaces that were not cleaned very well, but all in all, it was a satisfactory performance.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning service

11/25/2015

Louisa M.

So clean and thorough ! Fantastic service!

Description of Work
Complete cleaning of kitchen and 2 full baths

11/23/2015

STEPHEN M.

The company was very easy to work with and helped me in deciding on how to have my house cleaned. They were very punctual and did a fantastic job. I was not expecting them to clean the inside of the refrigerator and they did not stop there. They cleaned the ovens (even toaster oven), microwave, dishwasher they cleaned behind the refrigerator. They put away the dishwasher materials and reloaded what dishes i did have. This was one for the record books they were effiecient and did a great job. I would highly recommend them again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning - Deep Cleaning

11/11/2015

Tanecia C.

All I have to say is amazing!!! 3 ladies came to my home to clean and they were on time, thorough and very friendly. They did such a good job. They truly exceeded my expectations. I have friends who use other cleaning services and they said their cleaners are not nearly as thorough as Green Choice. Very satisfied and I'm hoping to set up a cleaning schedule.

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning of kitchen and 2 bathrooms

11/06/2015

Christina J.

The service was amazing. Three wonderfully professional women spent about an hour and a half making my kitchens and bathrooms the cleanest they've ever been! I got this as a gift for my husband who had been out of town for several weeks. I am not the one that does a good job cleaning in our household, so let's just say these rooms were in need of some serious help. He came home and was thrilled. He didn't have to clean behind the cleaners (which NEVER happens). They cleaned my stove and fridge until they shown. I have never been more pleased with a service I've gotten on Angie's List. We've decided to do a quarterly deep clean because this service was so good. We will be using them again frequently.

Description of Work
We purchased the $99 deep clean of the kitchen and 2 bathrooms. We added a third bathroom for $30.

09/09/2015

Yulun G.

it's fantastic. They arrive on time and did a fabulous job, will use them again for move in/ move out clean. thank you so much!!

Description of Work
Deep clean/move out clean the whole house

08/11/2015

Stephen L.

We where very pleased with there services.They showed up on time and was very thorough with cleaning the home..

Description of Work
Move out deep cleaning

08/04/2015

ellie H.

They were GREAT! On time - and thorough ... excellent job!

Description of Work
Thoroughly cleaned 2 bathrooms and a kitchen (including all appliances!)

08/04/2015

Stacy D.

Awesome. Would use again. Recommend for this price once or twice a year to do a deep clean of the "wet" rooms.

Description of Work
Bought a coupon for $99 to cover two baths and a kitchen. A team of three did a fantastic job and were in-and-out quickly. Every vertical and horizontal service was thoroughly cleaned everything beyond expectations.

07/15/2015

Thomas F.

The team was great. Showed up on time and went straight to work. Cheerful, friendly and flexible (around movers). Left the place sparkling.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

Excellent Carpet Cleaning

Health, Appearance & Preservation is our standard! Our Mission is to Enhance Lives by making a difference one client at a time. We specialize in superior Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning,Oriental Rug cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Allergy Relief or Green Cleaning ,Pet Odor, Tile and Grout cleaning. In addition to cleaning & maintenance we also install new flooring such as carpet and tile. Call Today for a free consultation. View our pricing guide at www.excellentcarpetcleaning.net DC/MD members please call (301) 270-4001, VA members call 703-901-1995

Garage Design Source

Garage Design Source is the premier provider flooring, storage and door solutions for your garage and basement. We are a an authorized Gorgeous Garage dealer, offering custom cabinets, overhead racks, shelving and the Monkey Bars storage system. We proudly serve the Northern Virginia, DC metro and outlying areas. We offer a lifetime warranty for both flooring and storage, backed since 2004. We are an independent, owner operated company with full time employees and pride ourselves on top notch customer service. Contact us for your free in-home consultation and let Garage Design Source help you upgrade your garage floor, storage and door.

Offers by Garage Design Source on Angi
    Salamanca Clean and Shiny Llc

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in housecleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

House cleaning, home organization, leaf removal, floor cleaning, carpet and upholstery ‘Steam Cleaning’, pos construction clean-up, after party.