T J Fannon & Sons

Founded 1885 • With Angi since April 2005

T.J. Fannon's provides residential and light commercial HVAC sales and service, as well as fuel oil delivery throughout Northern Virginia....

Cosmos Heating & Cooling Co

Cosmos Heating & Cooling, a family owned business and now Best Selling author on Amazon of the following self-help book: Insider Secrets Of The HVAC Experts. They have been servicing the Northern Virginia area since it was founded in 1986 by Constantis “Gus” Christofi. The one man operation thrived through unending dedication, commitment to quality, and honest hard work. For the past 7 years, with his son George at his side, the family-owned heritage continues to afford its customers with unmatched service, excellence and skilled quality work. We Are Licensed & Insured and Service All Unit Brands. Additional contact name - George Christofi. Award winning.

Brennan's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Since 1979, we have been providing homeowners and businesses throughout Northern Virginia with our award-winning customer service, outstanding products, affordable prices and superior workmanship. Whether you are in need of emergency service, preventive maintenance, a new HVAC system or you just want to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy costs; our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help. We are here when you need us! 2014 - 2020 Carrier Presidents award. Additional contact: Liz Cain. Additional phone: (703) 291-1677.

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of VA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

07/02/2020

They have been excellent, have provided prompt service and are very trustworthy. They are a family owned business that has been around for years. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They have supplied our fuel oil for heating for years. They also service our air conditioner and furnace. They have replaced our furnace and air conditioner as well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

02/09/2018

Very well. Tom Fannon was able to fit me in before the weather went down to 5 degrees, and I was very grateful.

Description of Work
Installation of new boiler and chimney insert

02/06/2018

I called T.J. Fannon at 7:00am the next morning and the techs were here by noon. Thoroughly knowledgeable and professional in isolating and replacing the problem equipment and then refilling and purging the 4-zone system. (Not an easy or fast task) The heat was back on by 5:00pm. I search Angie's List all the time and rarely write reviews. This service call is an exception...

Description of Work
Our 26-year old boiler went out late at night with 30 degree outside temperatures.

12/28/2017

They came on time and did the project safely and efficiently.

Description of Work
I needed a new thermocouple on my furnace.

07/26/2017

they discovered that and I was so grateful because we would have had the first heat and would have been calling when everyone else was. He showed me it was burnt out and we had it repaired. The responsiveness was very good.

Description of Work
The air conditioning wasn't working. It was heat pump air conditioning repair.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & cooling (HVAC) service & installation for single family residences - specializing in fuel oil, natural gas, heat pumps, & water heaters.

Domestic plumbing repairs, gas fireplace service or installation & new home construction installations.

Ask For Details