SPRINGFIELD ROOFING & SHEET METAL, INC.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2005

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2017

5605-A GENERAL WASHINGTON DR

Alexandria, VA 22312

Springfield Roofing is Licensed Bonded and Insured in Virginia, Maryland and Wahsington, DC 50 Employee's...

Resposiveness

roofing (212)gutter repair (36)skylight installation (21)siding companies (17)window replacement (10)chimney repair (5)woodworking (3)gutter cleaning (3)drywall (1)house painting (2)interior painting (1)drain pipe installation (1)

03/01/2020

They came to give an estimate on time. Really explained what needed to be done and gave a fair price. Repairment came right on time as well and kept me up to date on what they were doing. I recommend them highly. Honest, good work and reliable "A" across the board

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

01/20/2020

I had a small job. Great communication. They replaced 16LF of gutter, replaced rotten wood behind the gutter, and added a termination bar to a flashing condition. They gave me a price and were able to mobilize and do the work within a week of me agreeing on the price. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gutter and repair flashing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

11/06/2019

Had Springfield put new shingles and gutters on my home. It was all done and finished in a day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new roofing and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

10/06/2019

We had our roof replaced by Springfield roofing and they did an excellent job. Andre was easy to work with, professional, and timely. We are really happy with the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

09/03/2019

I asked Springfield Roofing to provide a rough order of magnitude cost for a special kind of flat roof to compare against a few quotes I already had. They knew I was not going to hire them, but what service to offer a quick square footage pricing estimate. It was amazing! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote needed to compare pricing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

08/13/2019

SRS were professional from the beginning. Andre came out and explained all of the issues, showed me photos and told me exactly what I needed and nothing more. They showed up on time, did the job in one day with a crew of 4 and I couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Townhome Roof Replacement, New Gutter and Gutter Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

01/22/2019

The roof of my condo building has had long and persistent leaks due to a flat roof and poor materials. After a call in on Thursday, I received a response from Jose Flores who courteously made an appointment for Tuesday morning. Once seeing the roof and the roof deck, which by other estimates is both exacerbating the problem and making homeowner remedies impossible, he refused to provide an estimat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair on condo building in Washington, DC

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We apologize for any inconvenience you may have suffered due to our lack of bidding on your project. Your review is not well founded with us at Springfield Roofing. During our on site meeting we informed you several times that we could not do the job you were requesting. We apologize that this was not under stood during the on site meeting. However our up front honesty i...

12/06/2018

Price was good. Roofing and gutter replacement completed on time. Good group to work with, I would definitely recommend - great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

11/12/2018

Didn't show up for appointment. Sent a quote that did not reflect what I requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement, roof repair, trim work

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

10/14/2018

They were very responsive and performed the job quickly at what I thought was an excellent price. They did miss a couple of tiles but they came back out very quickly and finished. I would definitely hire theM again and recommend them to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired slate roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

METAL ROOFING, SHINGLE ROOFING, FLAT/TAPERED ROOFING, SLATE ROOFING,CEDAR SHAKE ROOFING GUTTERS, DOWNSPOUTS, AND GUTTER GUARDS MULTIPLE TYPES OF SIDIING EXTERIOR ROTTEN TRIM, FASCIA BOARDS, SOFFIT BOARDS, AND RAKE BOARDS REPLACEMENT SKYLIGHT REPAIRS AND INSTALLATION ALL TYPES OF ATTIC VENTING, RIDGE VENTING, AND SOFFIT VENTING ALL TYPES OF FLASHING REPAIRS, REPLACEMENTS, AND SEALING RESIDENTIAL, AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES NO ROOF OR REPAIR TO SMALL

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check