Razor Sharp Renovation

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2011

Undisputed razor sharp craftsmanship. 5 years in business and have worked off 100% referral with 0 complaints. No advertising needed when you do great work....

Ultimate Remodel LLC

Ultimate Remodel LLC

Owner operated full service design, build & remodeling company. We specialize in custom homes, kitchens, bathrooms and whole house renovations. What makes us successful and one of the most profitable boutique companies is, excellent communication skills and having the owner on job site!!!

05/14/2015

It was a great experience. Consulted with me every step of the way. He would answer any question I had. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel kitchen

CATEGORY drywall

10/09/2013

Razor Sharp Renovations(Steve Doucette) repaired a large portion of my kitchen ceiling damaged by a roof leak. During this repair work, he noticed some imperfections in the ceiling previously done by another contractor several years ago. He fixed the imperfections; recommended a different paint finish which enhanced the finished project tremendously. The entire kitchen area looks brand new. The ut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired drywall in kitchen ceiling and in utility room ceiling and painted both.

CATEGORY drywall

05/06/2011

It went well for the whole process. Steve was very easy to talk to and ask questions and to give him my input.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 1950's bathroom, very small, that Steve (owner) totally gutted and redid. He impressed me by coming to do the estimate with a copy of his license and the requirements from Alexandria City for a renovation. Once he started the job he cleaned up each night. The gut was much more involved than we thought and Steve told me about each of the issues and how he was going to solve them. He did a very professional job and it turned out great. I felt he was very fair in his pricing. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handyman, Carpentry, Tile, Flooring, Drywall, Insulation.

Ask for details.