Peace Services Junk Removal

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2017

Peace Services Junk Removal; Number one goal is customer service! Junk removal with a Peaceful process from start to finish. Licensed and insured we remove and haul couch/sofa, loveseat, sectional, mattress, bed, desk, TV, furniture, appliances, etc from anywhere in home or business. We donate to local charity and provide donation receipt on items accepted. We service Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax City, Fairfax County, Loundon County, Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland. Peace Services Junk Removal helps during moves, PCS, buying new furniture, downsizing, estate house clear outs, decluttering, curbside pick up, bulk pick up, junk removal, construction debris, and more. Call, text pictures, or schedule online and have your junk removed Peacefully....

Best Messenger Inc

Best Messenger provides immediate or scheduled pickup and delivery of all items small and large, every day of the year, with no advance notice, appointment, or account ever needed Pay with credit card or cash. Service is fast and affordable, prices are posted online, and tipping is not recommended or expected.

Culture Junk

Where you put your junk ? Why is your junk out front? Call Culture Junk to dump it for you. We're a junk removal business willing to do the dirty work. We know times are weird these days, call us leave your junk out or if you need help we'll assist you to get out of a tight space. Help us, help you get that junk out ! We look forward to working with you.

Independence Landscape & Lawn Care

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape and Lawn Care officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

04/02/2019

Excellent service! They were prompt, professional, and very friendly. I needed to haul away some old furniture. I live in a condo in Washington, DC. They arrived on time, took away everything I needed moving in under 30 minutes. I would highly recommend their junk removal service.

Description of Work
Hauled away old furniture

Category hauling services

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the excellent and awesome recommendation. Reviews like this is what keeps us motivated and why we LOVE what we do! We truly appreciate you allowing us to help and are grateful for the opportunity. Whenever you need items removed and hauled, we are here to serve. 🙏🏽❤️

11/05/2018

Peace Services did a great job. They were very curtious and prompt. They gave me a quick estimate and also did the job the same day. They are a great team and work really well together. Some of our items were very heavy and awkward but they did a great job breaking them down and maneuvering them through the doorways. The moved all our items very carefully without any damage to our house. I would r...

Description of Work
Removed an old entertainment center, treadmill and bow flex machine.

05/05/2018

This company was a pleasure to work with. I texted photos of the items I needed hauled. I received an estimate and scheduled to move. Peace Services was onetime, friendly, and professional. I plan to contact this company again for services. I would also recommend this business to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Removal of Furniture

02/18/2018

Excellent! Enjoyed working with Luis and Ashley--they were on time, very professional, careful with the furniture. I highly recommend these two fine young people for moving furniture or hauling junk.

Description of Work
Move couch from sotorage unti to apartment; haul old couch to loading dock.

Category moving companies

02/07/2018

Excellent service. They promised to call thirty minutes ahead of the appointment time and they did! Exactly thirty minutes before they arrived. They walked the house to get an idea of which items and everything was packed up a few hours later.

Description of Work
Sold our home and we are downsizing to a smaller place. Peace Services came in and cleared up all of the items that would not fit into the new home.

Category hauling services

Junk/bulk removal, delivery small or bulk items and moving help.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check