Peace Services Junk Removal

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2017

Alexandria Avenue

Alexandria, VA 22309

Peace Services Junk Removal; Number one goal is customer service! Junk removal with a Peaceful process from start to finish. Licensed and insured we remove and haul couch/sofa, loveseat, sectional, mattress, bed, desk, TV, furniture, appliances, etc from anywhere in home or business. We donate to

04/02/2019

Dewey H.

Excellent service! They were prompt, professional, and very friendly. I needed to haul away some old furniture. I live in a condo in Washington, DC. They arrived on time, took away everything I needed moving in under 30 minutes. I would highly recommend their junk removal service.

Description of Work
Hauled away old furniture

Category hauling services

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the excellent and awesome recommendation. Reviews like this is what keeps us motivated and why we LOVE what we do! We truly appreciate you allowing us to help and are grateful for the opportunity. Whenever you need items removed and hauled, we are here to serve. 🙏🏽❤️

11/05/2018

Mike A.

Peace Services did a great job. They were very curtious and prompt. They gave me a quick estimate and also did the job the same day. They are a great team and work really well together. Some of our items were very heavy and awkward but they did a great job breaking them down and maneuvering them through the doorways. The moved all our items very carefully without any damage to our house. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Removed an old entertainment center, treadmill and bow flex machine.

05/05/2018

angela C.

This company was a pleasure to work with. I texted photos of the items I needed hauled. I received an estimate and scheduled to move. Peace Services was onetime, friendly, and professional. I plan to contact this company again for services. I would also recommend this business to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Removal of Furniture

02/18/2018

Kevin B.

Excellent! Enjoyed working with Luis and Ashley--they were on time, very professional, careful with the furniture. I highly recommend these two fine young people for moving furniture or hauling junk.

Description of Work
Move couch from sotorage unti to apartment; haul old couch to loading dock.

Category moving companies

02/07/2018

Peter D.

Excellent service. They promised to call thirty minutes ahead of the appointment time and they did! Exactly thirty minutes before they arrived. They walked the house to get an idea of which items and everything was packed up a few hours later.

Description of Work
Sold our home and we are downsizing to a smaller place. Peace Services came in and cleared up all of the items that would not fit into the new home.

11/10/2017

Lela J.

Awesome! I will always use this company, thank you angies list, they were quick, professional and great customer service,

Description of Work
3 pieces of furniture removed from one house to another.

10/14/2017

Veronica S.

I contacted several junk removal companies and Peace Services was among the few that were able to remove paint and chemicals as part of their services. Their price was very fair and their communication was great. When they came to the house, they carried and loaded everything within 15 minutes. They were very pleasant and professional to deal with and I would definitely recommend them for any junk removal needs.

Description of Work
Removal of queen bed frame, love seat, auto chemicals, paint, and miscellaneous wood boards

09/30/2017

Jason H.

They arrived on time. Very friendly, professional, and quickly removed the mattress. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Removal of a mattress

09/04/2017

Judd L.

Luis and Ashley were excellent to work with. They responded almost immediately to.our inquiry about their services. They scheduled the job for the very next morning, contacted us to let us know they were enroute, and arrived promptly on time. Very friendly and professional people. They dove into the task and cleaned up the area when done. I would readily recommend them to others for hauling services.

Description of Work
Haul away bathroom demo materials.

08/26/2017

Kirk S.

Fantastic! They called me to tell me they were on their way. They waited patiently when a hiccup caused a delay. They were professional and I would hire them again and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Needed a sofa bed moved on short notice. Peace Services was awesome to communicate quickly as I put everything in motion to work it out.

07/27/2017

Steve B.

Luis and Ashley were great. They were right on time, efficient, effective, professional, and reasonably priced. And as a bonus, they are really nice people!

Description of Work
We needed to move 5 large, very heavy horizontal file cabinets about 25 miles, from an office space to a residential basement.

Category hauling services, moving companies

07/25/2017

Kelsey C.

What a great team! They were right on time and got the job done in a jiffy. No fuss, no muss, and very nice to deal with. Will highly recommend and hire them again.

Description of Work
Hauling of fridge, stove, 3 piece sectional, dresser, TV and miscellaneous items.

07/12/2017

Erin M.

Peace Services was very responsive and picked up within an hour of me contacting them

Description of Work
I needed a bulk pick up of waste and furniture removed from my home.

06/21/2017

Antje K.

I had a great experience with them. They were on time, came equipped with all necessary materials and, after a brief initial overview of the scope of the job, worked independently almost the entire time. Their price is fair, they are absolutely delightful, and I would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
Front- and backyard cleanup, pruning, weeding, mulching, removal and hauling of debris. A lot of work over 2 full days.

Category hauling services, lawn service, moving companies

06/21/2017

Elizabeth M.

They were extremely professional and pleasant.

Description of Work
They moved some very heavy furniture to the dump for me.

Category hauling services, moving companies

Best Messenger Inc

Best Messenger provides immediate or scheduled pickup and delivery of all items small and large, every day of the year, with no advance notice, appointment, or account ever needed Pay with credit card or cash. Service is fast and affordable, prices are posted online, and tipping is not recommended or expected.

Independence Landscape

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

2022 Super Service Award

Orellana Lawn & Landscaping

Orellana Lawn & Landscaping is a company with over 25 years of experience. Our team provides high-quality service for customers. We will enhance and We treat customers lawn as if it was our own. We respect and value every customer. We offer any outdoor services as of Lawn, landscaping, hardscaping, & Tree assistance. Orellana Lawn and Landscaping will provide you excellent service!

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Junk/bulk removal, delivery small or bulk items and moving help.