NoVA Surveys, Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

3.9

6655 Rockleigh Way

Alexandria, VA 22315

NoVA Surveys, Inc. is a fully licensed and Insured Professional Land Surveying Company in Northern Virginia. We give you the best quality surveys by combining the latest technologies with attention to detail and years of surveying experience. __

02/02/2022

Elizabeth B.

NOVA Surveys saved the day! Found out from our contractor six calendar days before renovations were to begin that he needed a plat to obtain the necessary building permits. Unfortunately, the only one that we had was extremely dated, and clearly marked as not to be used to obtain a permit. Mad scramble to find a surveyor who could turn around a survey and plat quickly so as not to delay the renovation and subsequent listing for sale of our property. Tom responded to my email request for a quote within 5 hours of my initial email, and had a surveyor on the property the next day. Two days later, I had a pdf of a new plat in hand to share with our contractor. Really appreciate everything that Tom and his crew did to expedite everything for us and ensure that we could keep our project on schedule!

Description of Work
Land Survey to Obtain Building Permit

06/03/2015

rodney B.

NOVA's surveyor came to stake for coners of my house. He said that he does not have a license, however, he worked under Tom's license. After completing stakes, I want to know this is leagally acceptacle or not, then I called Tom several times. He has never call me back. This is a fraud!! I would never recomment NOVA surveys.

Description of Work
Fine

06/27/2014

ahmed S.

10/10/2013

Russell H.

It went swimmingly well. I placed the survey order on a Tuesday, and had a call with results by Friday. Tom's team discovered that the neighbor had a fence and a significant amount of debris on the property that we were buying, and we had to delay closing two and a half weeks to resolve the issue. While I was at the property looking at the issue, Tom's team was there doing the lot staking, and his team agreed to place some additional stakes to help me resolve the issue. Once the issue was resolved (the fence was removed), Tom's team promptly came out to re-survey and delivered a new plat within 24 hours. Overall, NoVA surveys saved me thousands of dollars and countless headaches. I highly recommend him to all who are looking for a surveyor.

Description of Work
NoVA Surveys was originally on contract with me to do a Home Location Survey with Lot Staking for $370. NoVA surveys also then placed additional stakes at my request for $50 and did a re-survey based on a fence removal for $150.

10/02/2013

Christina K.

I sent TWO emails requesting contact to get my yard surveyed for a fence. Tom never responded.

Description of Work
nothing

Satisfaction

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about NoVA Surveys, Inc.

How is NoVA Surveys, Inc. overall rated?

NoVA Surveys, Inc. is currently rated 3.9 overall out of 5.

What days are NoVA Surveys, Inc. open?

NoVA Surveys, Inc. is open:

What payment options does NoVA Surveys, Inc. provide

NoVA Surveys, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does NoVA Surveys, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, NoVA Surveys, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does NoVA Surveys, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, NoVA Surveys, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does NoVA Surveys, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, NoVA Surveys, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by NoVA Surveys, Inc.?

No, NoVA Surveys, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does NoVA Surveys, Inc. offer?

NoVA Surveys, Inc. offers the following services: Land Surveying, House Location Surveys Townhouse Survey $245 Less then 1/2 an Acre House Location Survey $280 Less then 1 Acre House Location Survey $320 Larger then an Acre Survey by quote Setback Certificate $340 for less then 1/2 and acre lot Lot and Property Line Stakeouts starting at $330 Topo Surveys, Alta Surveys, GPS