NoVA Surveys, Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

3.5

NoVA Surveys, Inc. is a fully licensed and Insured Professional Land Surveying Company in Northern Virginia. We give you the best quality surveys by combining the latest technologies with attention to detail and years of surveying experience. __...

Bringing over 35 years of experience, Landmark-Fleet is a modern land surveying firm comprised of highly qualified and well-experienced surveyors, CADD technicians, and support personnel. We utilize trained field survey crews, fully equipped with the latest electronic data collection equipment.

06/03/2015

NOVA's surveyor came to stake for coners of my house. He said that he does not have a license, however, he worked under Tom's license. After completing stakes, I want to know this is leagally acceptacle or not, then I called Tom several times. He has never call me back. This is a fraud!! I would never recomment NOVA surveys.

Description of Work
Fine

06/27/2014

10/10/2013

It went swimmingly well. I placed the survey order on a Tuesday, and had a call with results by Friday. Tom's team discovered that the neighbor had a fence and a significant amount of debris on the property that we were buying, and we had to delay closing two and a half weeks to resolve the issue. While I was at the property looking at the issue, Tom's team was there doing the lot staking, and his...

Description of Work
NoVA Surveys was originally on contract with me to do a Home Location Survey with Lot Staking for $370. NoVA surveys also then placed additional stakes at my request for $50 and did a re-survey based on a fence removal for $150.

10/02/2013

I sent TWO emails requesting contact to get my yard surveyed for a fence. Tom never responded.

Description of Work
nothing

Category land surveyor

Land Surveying, House Location Surveys Townhouse Survey $245 Less then 1/2 an Acre House Location Survey $280 Less then 1 Acre House Location Survey $320 Larger then an Acre Survey by quote Setback Certificate $340 for less then 1/2 and acre lot Lot and Property Line Stakeouts starting at $330 Topo Surveys, Alta Surveys, GPS

Satisfaction