Nasr Electric Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2013

5645 General Washington Dr

Alexandria, VA 22312

Family Owned and Operated. Please call us and you'll be able to talk to our master electrician. To fix any electrical issue at your home or business, you will need a trusted good quality electricians...

electrician (261)lighting (62)ceiling fan installation (23)

03/14/2022

Genevieve K.

Nasr Electric did a fantastic job with a complicated installation. We had accidentally purchased an incompatible switch, but having a wall switch is really important to our family member with motor disabilities. He went above and beyond to make it work! We have used Nasr Electric in the past as well, and have always been very pleased. They do great work!

Description of Work
Installed 2 ceiling fans

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

10/09/2021

Brian E.

Fantastic! We hired Nasr Electric to replace our ancient 150 Amp breaker panel with a new Eaton 200 Amp panel (along with a new service cable, new ground electrodes, and a new water ground connection); run 4 new dedicated lines (for an EV charger, the refrigerator outlet, and new GFI outlets for our bathroom and outside deck), and install an outdoor EV charger. Joseph pulled the required permits prior to the job, and he and his crew arrived on schedule and completed all of the work in one day. They were all very friendly, respectful, and professional. Joseph answered all of my questions, and the work site was left in pristine condition. The price for job was very reasonable -- much much less than the first electrician I contacted, and I couldn't be happier with the result. I highly recommend Nasr electric. They do outstanding work at very reasonable prices!

Description of Work
New circuit panel, 4 new dedicated lines, including EV charger & 2 GFI circuits

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

Review for Nasr Electric Inc - 5645 General Washington Dr, Alexandria, VA - 39502874

08/26/2021

Arlene C.

Joseph came to our home on 8 /28/21, to replace an outdoor GFI outlet. He was punctual, professional, and quite easy to work with. While he was there, I asked him to take a look at our very old electrical panel, and would he consider replacing it at a later date. He said, he needed to check his schedule and get back to me. He did. Joseph obtained the permit. We agreed on a date to install the new panel. I am very satisfied with the work performed by Joseph and his assistants. I'm sure it will pass inspection without issue. He's very good at what he does! Yes, I would hire again. Yes, I definitely would recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced Electrical Circuit Panel

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

08/25/2021

Damian N.

Great, again. The owner is a great guy. Good work with fair prices. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Attic wiring, breaker check, etc.

Work Completed On 08/28/2021

08/05/2021

Dan H.

Very happy with Joseph and his assistant's electrical work. I used the 2hr deal (or 1 hr for two guys). After scheduling through texting, Joseph showed up on time and took a quick look at the scope of the work and whether it could be done in an hour. He said, "we can make it happen" and off they went. They worked quickly and efficiently and it was definitely a two person job as they had to thread wire around some wall studs. They finished in about an hour, cleaned-up, gave me a bit of advice, and drove off. Very professional. Everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped. I highly recommend Nasr Electric.

Description of Work
I needed a breaker swapped out, a new outlet, and some baseboard heaters removed.

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

05/21/2021

Kevin A.

Two workmen showed up at the designated time and installed 'in wall' electrical for undercabinet lighting in the wall along with trouble shooting additional 3-way light switches, dimmers, and USB outlets. Work was fast, efficient, and professionally done within the allotted time. Would definitely recommend and will use Nasr Electrical again in the future.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

04/28/2021

Lin E.

Replaced our electrical panel. Punctual, neat, friendly, and passed county inspection without issue. Thanks!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

04/06/2021

Niels T.

Excellent job as promised by Joseph. The crew was good.

Description of Work
Electrical Panel Replacement

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

12/09/2020

Virginia P.

They were punctual their customer service is better than other companies I went to and there were no issues.

Description of Work
They installed my generator.

Work Completed On 09/20/2020

11/21/2020

Michael P.

Joseph Nasr's prices are competitive and the work was done well and quickly. Joseph stayed in touch throughout the process and worked with me around my tenant and my work schedule. Really happy with how it worked out, and I would absolutely hire him again.

Description of Work
Electrical Panel Replacement with Whole House Surge Supressor

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Electrical services, upgrade panel, generator, ceiling fan, recessed lights, switches, outlets, light fixtures and much more.....