MID-ATLANTIC COMPUTER SOLUTIONs

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

Computer Sales

Mid-Atlantic Computer Solutions services small-medium businesses and home users with Macintosh based support & solutions. We offer full management of the machines, help desk services, mobile device management, backup services, training & support....

TechMedx

TechMedx was started as Concise Computer Solution in 2002 to provide small business computer consulting. After a few years in business we found a growing need for residential computer support services as well. As we grew our client base and new technologies began to emerge we found an even greater demand for more than just computer support. Our clients often asked if we could help with a TV connection issue, or help setting up a Sonos wireless sound system. Over our ten plus years Concise Computer Solutions has evolved into TechMedx our current business model and name. TechMedx continues to provide computer support to residential and small businesses, with a focus on customer service and satisfaction. We proudly offer much more and enjoy assisting our clients with all the technically difficulties emerging devices brings with it. It is with that in mind we look forward to growing our business to whatever new technology tomorrow may bring!

ComputerHelpSOS

ComputerHelpSOS offers tech support all Microsoft operating systems including Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Office, Android and Samsung Note Phones. If you need Microsoft Windows and virus and spyware removal technical support you are at the right place. We do not run any cabling in walls or cut into drywall. We do not offer any services on low-voltage cabling. We also do not repair broken screens.

Offers by  ComputerHelpSOS on Angi
Glacier Computer Geeks, LLC

Providing the highest quality of computer repair services in the Northern VA for the last 20 years! Our success is paved on being honest, truthful, and trustworthy! Servicing all Microsoft Windows based PC's and Apple laptops or desktops. Capable of repairing any problems from software, hardware, to extensive data recovery. We provide on-site repairs at your home or business, due to COVID-19 we also provide options for drop off to our Lorton service center by appointment.

Offers by Glacier Computer Geeks, LLC on Angi

07/30/2015

Professional, friendly, cost-effective. One of my MacBooks had some sore of glitch with the upgrade. They stayed with it for as long as it took to get it running just right for me. I really appreciate how they sweated the details on even a small job.

Description of Work
Install Ram to upgrade my MacBook Pros.

Category computer sales

Thanks for the great review,[Member Name Removed]! I really strive to treat every customer as I would want to be treated. Be sure to check us out on Facebook.com http://fb.com/4macs for tips, tricks and other topics that may interest you!

11/11/2013

Will is committed to providing the best in class for computer services.

Description of Work
Will @ Mid-Atlantic is helping my company make the transition from PC to Mac. I am not tech savvy and Will has been extremely patient through this process. I purchased a refurbished mac from him and he has been readily available when I have questions and challenges.

Category computer repair,computer sales

06/23/2012

Although this last visit was late because my email addy, home address, and phone # were somehow lost, it went perfectly fine because Mr. O'Neal sent me a message on Facebook informing me these had been lost. Luckily I checked. If not, well, the session wouldn't have happened. However, it worked out. I do tell everyone to "write it down" though.

Description of Work
Being a Mac user and not a computer geek,I've been using Mid-Atlantic for years. I've had great experiences with them, and especially the owner, Mr. Will O'Neal. My problems truly have ranged from A to Z and in every case, Mr. O'Neal has answered the questions, made me not feel like an idiot, and gone beyond the call of duty. My issues have ranged from internet services, to writing a book, to downloading, to even being confused about fonts and he has patiently guided me through all of them. Although I am just a person and not a big corporation, Mr. O'Neal still takes the time and cares about my computer issues. He also has a sensitivity to people who didn't grow up with computers and are not as savvy as the younger generation about all the techie stuff. His language and mine are indeed not the same but he does help me understand the principles behind it. For any MAC user on any instrument I would highly recommend Mid-Atlantic. They're capable, honest, worth the money, and can induce a great learning experience.

Category computer repair,computer sales

email hosting, collaboration services, offsite backup, mobile device management & security, managed computer services, email security, wireless network solutions, vpn.

As we are primarily focused on the Mac platform, we do not service Windows IT centric businesses. We can support the Mac team inside of a Windows environment, however.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal