Michel Painting LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2010

For over 12 years Michel Painting LLC has been providing a variety of services including - painting, carpentry, and remodeling in the Virginia, Washington D.C. & Maryland area. Michel Sylvester and his team of professionals are dedicated to providing YOU with superior service by combining the latest techniques with quality workmanship. We take pride in our work. Our first aim is to ensure that the work we do for you is of the utmost quality. Our team of experts have dedicated themselves to providing you fast, reliable services with a determination to exceed your needs and desires one brush at a time....

Handyman Joe

Handyman Joe

Over 15 years of experience at your service. SPECIAL NOTE: Emergency Service Repair/Services &/or Preparations PRECAUTIONS Greetings This Is HandyManJoe 😊 Due to our recent challenge I just wanted to take a moment in informing you that I to am closely monitoring the Covid-19 Coronavirus & its impact in & on our community. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus we can take preventive measures to limit it's spread and impact. I am currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventice safety measures following the guidance set forth by the US federal government, Center for Disease Control and other health agencies. I would like to encourage my customers to let me know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns they would like me to take or any special precautions. I will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the covid-19 Coronavirus and act accordingly & hope this alleviates any concerns you may have when choosing HandyManJoe to continue providing you an exceptional Home Care Experience. Kind Regards HandyManJoe

Offers by Handyman Joe on Angi

08/12/2020

I was very happy with the work Michel did. Michel went above and beyond to fix any issues he saw and was very helpful when I asked him to add a few things to the list. The quality of the work was excellent, and he worked quickly. Overall, Michel did a terrific job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair, painting interior and exterior walls, and other minor repairs

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

09/10/2019

Michel was here every day with his crew. He replaced all of the rotting wood and painted all of the trim. He took great attention to detail, including repairing the window putty where it was crumbling. He caulked and sealed all of the seams where the trim met the house. I would call Michel again if needed and highly recommend him for his care and the quality of his prep work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rotting wood on back porch and trim, paint trim and seal back porch and steps. Prep and paint wood garage.

CATEGORY decks,woodworking,house painters

05/25/2018

I could not have been more pleased...outstanding quality of work, professional, on-time, and pleasant to deal with...and all at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and Drywall Repair

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

01/24/2018

Michel was wonderful. He is a true professional. He does great work and is a pleasure to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

01/06/2018

Michel and Alex were a dream team. The work is beautiful, was done quickly and neatly, and was completed for an extremely fair price. They are easy to work with and clearly care very much that the customer gets what s/he needs and wants. Thanks to them, we have some home improvements that we could not have done ourselves, and that make the home more usable and cheerful. We have worked with many co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a) a hole cut into the floor to create access to basement space and stairs built to the basement, b) painting of the upper reaches of a stairwell, including the ceiling, skylight well, and walls, c) a door built to close off external access to a crawlspace, and d) repairs to a door to allow it to close.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

Interior & Exterior Painting, Kitchen, Bathroom and Living Room Remodeling,Basement renovation, Deck Repair, Pressure Washing, Drywall Installation & Repair, Carpentry, Tiling, Decks Stains & Seal, Lights installation and wiring, Handyman Services

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa