Lyons Contracting Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2006

312 A Calvert Ave

Alexandria, VA 22301

We are a Super Service Award winning roofing contractor that installs all types of roofing, shingle roofs, cedar roofs, metal roofs, flat roofs, and specializes in roof replacement work. We work hard ever yday to exceed our customers' expectations. Our crews are fully up to date on the latest training to insure the roof we install for you not only looks great but will last for many years. We also install and repair skylights, gutters and siding. Roofs that just need a little TLC will find all they need with our fully staffed repair department. Our veteran foremen can find and solve even the most difficult and hard to find leaks. We serve all of Northern Virginia including Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Mclean, Great Falls & Falls Church. Call us now; you will be glad you did. Award winning. Additional contact - Tom Petrilli. Additional email:contact@lyonscontracting.com...

02/20/2021

Stephanie A.

Great. Tom's greatest asset is that he is a prompt and clear communicator -- I always felt like i knew exactly what he was going to do, when, and I had confidence in his plan of action. He also pays attention to details.

Description of Work
Lyon has replaced a flat roof, a mansard roof, and gutters for me. All we exceptional.

Category gutter repair,roofing

01/16/2021

Fred C.

Lyons replaced our roof this week. I received bids from 14 companies and I hired them because of the detail in their estimate, the sound advice I received from Tom, a strong recommendation from a friend who used them several years ago, and a confident feeling about Tom. His crew was incredibly professional and efficient, the cleanup was superb, they were on time, and there were no hassles or hiccups. Lyons was right in the middle of the average price for my bids, so they're not the cheapest, but they're also not the most expensive. (Believe it or not the price range was $21,000 from lowest to highest.)

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement.

08/29/2020

Michael M.

We were extremely happy with our roof replacement project. Tom responded quickly to our request for a proposal, was candid in explaining what our roof needed and didn’t need, was happy to accommodate our request for specific materials, and offered a competitive price. The skilled team led by Ismael arrived early every day, worked uninterruptedly, and stayed late. The project was completed on time and to a high standard of quality. I would recommend Lyons Contracting without hesitation.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

06/23/2020

William H.

Work was done professionally, on time, at a very reasonable cost. Thomas Petrilli of Lyons contracting was a pleasure to work with and gave me honest, excellent advice and guidance. Very trustworthy. I have recommended him to neighbors and friends. We are v very happy with our new roof.

Description of Work
2365sft complete new architectural shingle roof. Gutters removed and reinstalled with covers. Bad roofing boards replaced.

05/31/2020

Lois G.

They did a great job. Came on the day they scheduled and finished the job in the time they said it would take. The workers were polite and respectful (we were locked down with COVID) so their behavior mattered. I would recommend this firm to anyone looking to replace roof. We received three bids and they were in the middle. Love my new roof!

Description of Work
Replace roof & skylights (3)

Category roofing,chimney repair,skylights

02/23/2020

Laura M.

Lyons was very responsible and highly professional. They promptly assessed the cause of the leak, provided video of the roof so I could see the problem, and fixed it for me right away. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof repair

07/22/2019

Barbara W.

The team showed up promptly at 7 am and started worked. The teamwork shown by the group of six was amazing. A supervisor was on site most of the day, as well. They worked nearly 12 hours to complete the job, and left the site cleaned up and very tidy. Before hiring Lyons, I contacted 4 other companies for bids. One of those companies did not reply to my online inquiry; another company, who provided a bid, was about 20% higher in cost; and one company, who did reply, never again followed through. Therefore, the responsiveness of Lyons, the quality of their work, and competitive pricing puts them in my "call them again" list. I highly recommend Lyons Contracting.

Description of Work
I replaced an older roof with 3 tab shingles, with new architectural high performance shingles. Some older roofing material (wood, mouldings) needed replacement too.

05/05/2019

bob H.

Owner of company is very easy to work with and to contact with questions or concerns. He previously did work on my daughter's house and she recommended him highly, as I do now. Work was done quickly, professionally and clean up was outstanding. Work crew was very hard working-

Description of Work
New roof and skylight

Category roofing,skylights

03/14/2019

Kevin L.

Tom was great- he swung by my house when I wasn't even home and fixed my shoddy handiwork. He went above and beyond, and was very responsive. I now have peace of mind and couldn't be happier with his service!

Description of Work
Touch up my botched handiwork!

02/04/2019

Jarrod T.

I would highly recommend Lyons. While the wet fall and winter made scheduling the work difficult, they clearly communicated changes in the schedule and did a great job fixing our leaky skylight. If we are in need of future roof work, I will not hesitate to work with them again.

Description of Work
Non-Emergency Skylight Roof Work

Category roofing,skylights

Nicto Chimney Sweeps Inc

Nicto Chimney Sweeps is a small, family-run business specializing in chimney repair and cleaning. All of our technicians possess years of on-the-job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your chimney repair will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be.

Mr. Roof

A team of roofing experts and general contractors, based in the Greater Washington DC area and surrounding area, dedicated to providing the highest quality in roof maintenance and installation. With over 10 years of industry experience, we have been consistently delivering quality service to a wide range of highly satisfied customers. Our pricing is extremely competitive. Our company is fully insured. Our work is fully guaranteed. Over 10 years' experience in the industry. There is no job too small or too large for us. Established in 2008. Locally women owned business, this company was built on keeping one thing in mind which is the customer satisfaction above all. We take customer service incredibly seriously. Having worked hard to develop a reputation as an honest, fair and responsible contractor, we are keen to make sure we maintain it. To ensure we do, we have established a customer service pledge which guides you through the process of replacing your roof. We envisioned a company where each roofing contractor was dedicated to serving our customers. We wanted to form a company that took pride in each and every project, no matter how large or small.

Windows on Washington

Simply put - we believe that improving your home should be enjoyable. That is why we spent years designing our consultations, installations, and customer care experiences to minimize stress and provide every client with a fair and honest home improvement experience. Founded in 2005, Windows on Washington has become one of the area’s most respected home improvement companies because we make our clients' homes more beautiful, comfortable, and energy efficient. We are proud Angie’s Super Service Award winners, which we’ve now earned for seven consecutive years. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have never had one filed complaint. In addition, we have hundreds of positive customer reviews on Angie’s List, Customer Lobby, Home Advisor, Guild Quality, Houzz, and Yelp.

Offers by Windows on Washington on Angi

Virginia
    Virginia: Contractors
    04/30/2024
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Shingle roofs, simulated slate, cedar, standing seam metal, copper roofing and flat roofing, tile, skylights & repairs.