We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Lilis Cleaning Services Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2010

7402 Vernon Square Dr

Alexandria, VA 22306

We're a professional, hardworking, honest, and experienced residential and commercial cleaning service with more than 12 years of experience. We provide a full range of cleaning services at a reasonable price for Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. We offer one time cleaning or recurring service cleanings whether you need weekly, bi-weekly or monthly, we will work out a schedule with you. We also offer move-in and move-out cleanings, window cleaning, pressure wash and gutter cleaning....

02/13/2021

Debbi L.

Lili's ladies did a fabulous job! They arrived on time, listened attentively to my instructions, and performed beyond my expectations. My search for a good house cleaning service has ended; I have hired them on a recurring basis.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Thank you so much!!!

12/04/2020

Frank V.

The team arrived on time and did an amazing job getting my condo ready to rent.

Description of Work
Deep clean move out

Thank you !!!

06/18/2020

Janet O.

Easy to schedule, staff showed up on time, performed work thoroughly, deep cleaned, price was right, friendly and professional—overall a great experience.

Description of Work
Move out house cleaning

02/09/2020

Linwood N.

Very responsive with reasonable prices. Outstanding results! Looking to hire them on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Home cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Thank You. So Glad you were happy with our services.

02/28/2019

Janice S.

Lili’s cleaning service did an amazing job! We hired them to clean our home and we couldn’t be happier. Their team came on time, smiling and ready to go. My home has never looked better. I can’t wait for them to come again and I definitely plan on having them back. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Home cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate you choosing us as your cleaning services providers. See you soon! -Lili Torres

02/14/2019

deborah R.

Services provided were outstanding. Provider took her time throughout making certain everything was spotless. Highly professional and pleasant. I will use this provider again and am going to refer her to friends and family.

Description of Work
Required thorough cleaning of my large one bedroom condo.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for choosing us and thank you for referring us! We highly appreciate your feedback! Hope to see you soon! -Lili Torres

01/18/2019

Gissel P.

Lili’s cleaning services provides excellent cleaning services. They are very responsive and work with you according to your cleaning needs. Lili is a pleasure to work with and her staff is friendly and professional. I highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you for recommending us! We appreciate your feedback. Call us if you would like to work with us again! -Lili Torres

08/03/2018

Melanie M.

Excellent service, very responsive and a high quality of work for the price. I've been using Lili's cleaning for months and have been pleased every time.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Thank you!!

07/18/2018

Holly H.

Lili was quick to respond to my initial request and was able to schedule me within a week. The ladies arrived quite a bit late but Lili was communicating with me letting me know they would be running late, which I appreciated. Once they started, they were quick and thorough. Due to limitations from a recent back surgery, they even helped me unload my dishwasher and put away some dishes that I wasn't able to because I can't bend. I was very pleased with their services!

Description of Work
General House Cleaning

04/20/2018

Peifen H.

Lili's team did a fabulous job cleaning our house. The team was friendly and accommodating. Lili was able to accommodate schedule/appointment changes. Overall - we would recommend Lilis Cleaning Services with two thumbs up!

Description of Work
Housekeeping/cleaning services

02/04/2018

Daniel G.

Lili and her team were fantastic and incredibly hard working. They paid attention to details and got our house back into shape. We would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
We needed a general housecleaning after having had remodeling work done. The House was very dusty and in need of detailed work.

Thank you so much!!! :)

11/17/2017

Karen B.

Outstanding. My house, especially my kitchen, were a mess from all the pre Thanksgiving prep. The house is now SPOTLESS . They even made up the pack n plays for my grandchildren’s arrival. Then when I discovered they straighten all the shoes in my closet I was blown away. They definitely went above and beyond.

Description of Work
House Cleaning.

Thank you!!!

09/22/2017

Karen B.

They did an excellent job. With other cleaning services I did not get the wow effect. But with Lili's cleaning services they not only cleaner the visible surfaces but moved things to deep clean.

Description of Work
My house needed a thorough cleaning.

06/02/2017

Joan S.

Our house hadn't been cleaned in a while, it needed some work. But the people who came to clean never said anything, and did an awesome job! And they were polite and friendly as well as professional.

Description of Work
Housecleaning of entire house (large, 5BR, 6.5 BA)

Category house cleaning

Thank you so Much Ms [Member Name Removed] !! :)

05/23/2017

James F.

I am extremely pleased with the service we get from Lili's Cleaning Service. They are friendly, punctual, flexible and professional. After the first few visits, we talked to discuss how I like things done as every person is a little different. They were very accommodating and remembered what we talked about. Lili sends 2 or 3 cleaners to do the job so they are able to do it in a timely manner. They bring their own supplies and always take the trash out when they are done. I would recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
They clean my four bedroom, three and a half bath home on a regular basis.

Thank so much!!!

04/27/2017

Chris G.

It went very well. They are very nice and flexible with their scheduling. I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Entire house cleaning, including kitchen cabinets and furniture.

Category gutter cleaning,house cleaning

Thank you so much!! :)

04/14/2017

Don J.

I have been using Lili's Cleaning Services to clean my 5,400 sq. feet house for approximately 4 years. Their service is the best house cleaning service that I have used in over 26 years of getting my house cleaned by a house cleaning service. The price for the service is excellent and they are always professional, prompt and punctual. I would highly recommend Lili''s Cleaning Service to anyone who wants a extremely reliable and thorough service for a price that cannot be beaten. The individuals who provide the service are always polite and they are always efficient.

Description of Work
Complete house cleaning services

Category house cleaning

Thank you!! My pleasure working with you

06/04/2015

Kimberly C.

They were great! Lili responded immediately to my initial contact, set up an appointment quickly and did exactly what I asked when they arrived. She communicated effectively, worked diligently and did a very thorough job. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
I bought a deal from Living Social for $100 for 2 hours of cleaning with two staff.

Category gutter cleaning,house cleaning

02/02/2015

Lynn F.

Lilis Cleaning Services doesn't miss a detail. They clean every spot in your home. They leave my kitchen sparkling and wipe down all appliances, clean the bathrooms, take out the trash, and change linens. One of the things that is the hardest about finding a good housecleaning is trust. I completely trust them in my home.

Description of Work
I have been using Lilis Cleaning Services to clean my home for over a year now and couldn't be happier. The prices are reasonable and they leave my house looking spotless! Lili and her team are dependable and hardworking. You won't be disappointed.

Category gutter cleaning