Landmark Computer Laboratories Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2008

101 S Whiting St

Alexandria, VA 22304

Since 1981 Landmark Computer Labs has been serving small businesses, professional practices, entrepreneurs, organizations, and personal computer users. We help people like you get the most from your investment in computer technology. We provide PC support, service, sales, and networking, as well as traditional consulting and Internet publishing. We can come to you, either in person or via a remote session. There's never a trip charge. We learn how you work and help you figure out what works best for you, empowering you to be in control of your computers, your network, and your Web presence. That ensures that you get full value for dollar spent. Ongoing technical support is often free for Landmark clients. Visit our main Web site at www.landmarkcomputer.com. Discover how we can help support you and your computer via the Internet at www.remotesupportbylandmark.com. Find inexpensive but rock-solid Web hosting, domain name registration, and spam-free email accounts at www.domainsbylandmark.com. View our Web development services at www.websitesbylandmark.com. And be sure to read our testimonials page at www.landmarkcomputer.com/testimonials.shtml....

05/29/2014

Catherine T.

I had a little trouble finding someone who would do such a repair, at a price that made the repair worthwhile. Bud Stolker was very willing to do the job and did it very quickly at what I thought was a fair price. The repair has held up well.

Description of Work
Fixed power connector on laptop computer.

02/11/2014

Roy L.

Bud was efficient and courteous. all work was completed on schedule and successfully.

Description of Work
Repaired signal extender and set up network printing in two locations at my site.

02/10/2014

PETER P.

Everything turned out well. The owner, Bud Stolker, was very professional and built a super fast system for me. I had many different options to choose from. I took my computer to his shop and then he delivered it to my home for me. He then converted a lot of files from my old to my new system. He made sure everything was working well before leaving my home.

Description of Work
He helped improve the performance of my exisitng desktop computer. I had him build me a whole new system.

01/25/2014

Ann L.

After an initial consultation, he built the CPU then came to my home and installed everything.

Description of Work
Built me a new system using my old keyboard and monitor, individualized with programs I wanted.

12/05/2013

Dennis J.

Diagnosed problem with laptop computer that wouldn't boot up. He tested the hard drive, which proved to be ok. He needed additional time for a full diagnosis. We agreed on a maximum cost under which it would be worthwhile to repair the computer. A day later he called saying the problem proved to be a bad video chip which was replaced. Quick service and reasonable cost.

01/03/2013

Carol P.

He is very good. We also have him install new computers when we purchase them. He's reliable and honest.

Description of Work
He came to my house to check on my computer when the computer was down.

09/14/2012

Sharon L.

It went great. He was punctual and wasted no time getting to the problem. Really knew his stuff. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I have a new laptop that we couldn't get connected to the internet. I also needed my documents and emails transferred from my old laptop to my new one. The first tech that came out tried many things to get it up but nothing worked. He left saying I had a defective laptop and to send it back. I decided to keep looking for someone with more experience. When I spoke to Bud, at Computer Lab, i had a good feeling. I hired him and am so happyI did. He transferred everything with no problem. In addition, he explained everything he was doing. My computer has no problem with internet connection now He is highly professional and personable.

03/08/2012

Tina E.

You can see them do the repair. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They provided computer repair services.

01/06/2012

Adam F.

The guy was friendly, knowledgeable, fast and capable. I walked in with the computer, swapped out the power supply and walked out half an hour later. They were great and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Landmark Computer Laboratories to diagnose and replace the power supply on an older PC desktop.

05/13/2011

Rip L.

I bought the computer from them and I also get free services from them. They were very lenient and were able to fix the problem with my computer in a decent amount of time.

Description of Work
I used Landmark Computer Laboratories Inc. for computer repairs twice within the last few years.

COMPUTER GEEKS

We are a group of technicians who pride ourselves on eliminating your computer frustrations. No matter what the technical problem we will come up with solutions that meet your budget and your technical requirements. You call us (or schedule an appointment by clicking the book online button above), tell us what you want to accomplish, and we make it happen. We are on the job until everything is perfect and you are 100% satisfied with the result. We have over 60,000 happy clients in the area, and their (and your) satisfaction is our #1.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Computer Sales
    Office Equipment Repair
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Computer consulting including remote via the internet, computer maintenance, upgrades & repairs.