John C. Flood - Virginia

Founded 1904 • With Angi since October 2011

6430 General Green Way

Alexandria, VA 22312

Our Mission: Your Total Comfort. At John C. Flood, Inc. we are committed to solving your heating, cooling, electrical and plumbing problems, not just selling you a replacement unit. We will do the job right the first time. We will provide you with quality service. We will be there when you need us. We will reduce your costs. We will make you and your home more comfortable. Many of our customers have been part of the John C. Flood family for generations…and it makes sense. We stand by our word, something that seems to be rare these days. With John C. Flood, you’re putting your faith in a company that consistently does what it guarantees. It’s all about pleasing you, our customer. Additional phones: 202-266-4951 & 703-752-1267....

05/24/2022

Bernice S.

AC was not working workman replaced blower motor capacitor...this part cost only $13.99 but they charged me $400.00 dollars for this service. What a way to over charge a senior citizen...called other companies and they quoted me a price of $240.00. These guy are total ZIP OFF ARTISTS will never use them again.

Description of Work
Air conditioning was not working

06/16/2019

Brian P.

Wonderfully, they arrived on a Sunday and on time within 24hours of my call. I received a text with a picture of the plumber when he was on his way. The work was completed quickly.

Description of Work
Replace a cracked pipe and an outside hose spigot

Category plumbing

06/16/2019

Brian P.

Great! Called on a Sunday, they were out within hours. Servicemen are always in company trucks, clean, and very professional.

Description of Work
Fix Water Heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/21/2019

anurag S.

In my opinion, they ran a false advertising. They charged 79 dollars for the tune up services when they were rrunning a TV ad for 59.99. Next day when I saw the ad and called their office, the person on the other line said if you do not mention the ad we are not obligated to give you that pricing just like Pizza if you do not have the coupon, you pay full price.

Description of Work
HVAC Tune up

04/27/2019

Sharon N.

John C Flood replaced my gas furnace and air conditioner. The installation team led by Prackny was superb. They treated my home as if it was theirs. Prackny was dedicated to finishing the very large job that he estimated to be 2 days in 1 day. He stayed late on his own to finish the installation and didn't finish up until after 8PM. It was all worth it. I am very happy with this installer and their team. When getting initial estimates this is the only installer who pointed out issues with the return duct size and how they would compensate for it. Prackny left my utility room looking better than when he arrived! They even found a way to run a new liquid refrigerant line over the ceiling without having to cut holes into the ceiling. Something that the other installer thought was not possible. I give this installer my highest possible recommendation!!!

Description of Work
Replace Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner

03/06/2019

Michelle Z.

I hired them to fix the sewer backup. Given the urgency, the sales project manager convinced me to (i) do a thorough camera inspection to identify the problem (they would provide me with the video footage); (ii)then snake to clear the clog; (iii) replace the the pip if needed (identified by the camera inspection.)The technicians cleared the clogs. Two days later, the toilets and showers got clogged again. I reached back to them. The attitude of the person in charge of the case was extremely poor. They said they did not have the video footage and kept on changing the story that are factually incorrect.

Description of Work
I hired them to fix the sewer backup.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,drain cleaning

09/12/2017

jane W.

Richard and Damon were excellent plumbers , very trustworthy, polite, clean and worker hard. Also punctual.

Description of Work
Installation of a downstairs washer and dryer

Category electrician,plumbing

08/29/2017

Christopher F.

Excellent! High quality work, completed quickly. Went out of their way to meet all of our requests - protecting plants, transplanting plants, protecting and replacing hardscaping. Left the site in excellent condition (clean and restored).

Description of Work
Water main replacememt

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/24/2017

Jean T.

It went well. Fast response by a competent plumber. Problem solved in a matter of only a few hours.

Description of Work
My dishwasher needed a new discharge line and air gap. I found out about this a technician from another supplier was replacing the dishwasher's motor. JC Flood delivered a very competent plumber within two hours and he solved the problem so I could be confident again in the dishwasher. I was a tad surprised by the amount charged but did feel at the end of the day it was worth it to get things fully up to snuff again.

Category plumbing

08/18/2017

William S.

Fantastic! I can't recommend Dave high enough. I've always been impressed with John C Flood's technicians but Dave takes it to a new level.

Description of Work
Service checks for HVAC units in all three of our houses.

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

Premium Drainage & Erosion Solutions

If you're looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage and landscaping, but whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patios, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! Get in touch today for a consultation, and help us help you come up with the perfect drainage solution for your home or business!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Electrical, Water Mains, Sewer Drains, Standby Generators, Sump Pumps, Water Heaters, Bath Remodeling, & HVAC.