Inner Spaces

Founded 1970 • With Angi since October 2005

Willing to travel out of state to provide services. Will teach DIYers in Home. Cost TBD with Client....

Shulton Painting & Drywall

Shulton Painting & Drywall

Shulton painting & Drywall is a company that plays by the rules, all of our employees are experience professionals and are full time workers that pay their taxes.

05/27/2015

I do a lot of work around the house myself and consider my expectations to be rather high.  Greg performed to each of the expectations and I am comfortable with leaving him in my house alone to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the main floor - four different paints - flat ceiling, egg shell above and below chair rail (2 different colors), high gloss on all of the trim.

CATEGORY house painters

07/17/2013

We've known Gregory for years and got to know him first through his wife Nancy, my yoga instructor & friend.  Over the years he has not only painted nearly every room in our house including our two porches but has himself become a dear friend.  Gregory knows just about everything there is to know about paint--how it's formulated, which brand is best for which job, which finish to choose, and, most...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over the course of the last few years, Gregory has painted nearly every room in our house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

10/30/2005

DID A GREAT JOB. WAS VERY CLEAN AND TIDY WITH HIS WORK. GAVE GOOD ADVICE ON COLORS AND WENT A BOUGHT PAINT. THE WALLPAPER JOB WAS EXCELLENT AND HE DID A FABULOUS JOB. HE WAS ON TIME AND RETURNED CALLS PROMPTLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WALLPAPERED BATHROOM AND ALSO PAINTED THE CEILING IN THE BATHROOM. ALSO PAINTED THE BATHROOM IN OUR BASEMENT.

CATEGORY wallpaper

Interior painting & wallpaper. We also give In-Home do-it-yourself instruction.