H2O Pool

Alexandria, VA 22314

10 employees

06/17/2013

Bambi L.

Everything went well, the owner and a young man did all the work, completed in one day. Still working great this season

Description of Work
Replaced our pool system for wireless; iAqualink via iphone/ipad. Also, installed a high powered apple wireless router specific to the pool area.

11/01/2012

Christine W.

The project was riddled with problems from the beginning. The wrong tiles were partially installed and had to be removed and reinstalled. The pump broke week 1 and had to be replaced. The project was way over deadline so that we missed out on swimming for most of the summer. Worst of all, H2O did not pay one of its subcontractors who then threatened to sue us for their non-payment. All in all a disaster. Would never recommend them to anyone to install or service a pool.

Description of Work
H2O installed our in ground pool.

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

09/27/2010

Duncan R.

By Wednesday afternoon, the house sitter said that they had not appeared. She left for a double shift and did not return until late evening on Thursday. When she turned on the lights over the pool, she noticed that the pool was flooding. The "professional staff" had left the water running from a feed directly from the well. We estimated that about 15,000 gallons of water had been pumped into a 14,500 gallon pool. The pool is solar heated. The temperature dropped from the mid-80's to 70 degrees. It's a salt pool: the salt level dropped from 3500 ppm to 1000 ppm. Of course, the chlorine level was zero! I left a message Friday morning to alert them of the problem. They came by Saturday but didn't appear to do anything except get a water sample. Monday, the added 240 pounds of salt. Surprise of surprises...I checked my AMEX statement and there was a charge for $120. I've spent another $50 to $60 in chemicals since the service. Lucky thing I'm on a well...can you imagine my next water bill if I had lived in Reston?

Description of Work
Prior to requesting pool service from H20, my experience with H20 was satisfactory. I purchased chemicals and some replacement parts and the staff was very helpful. Based on that, I asked H20 to service the pool while we were on vacation. We had a house sitter, who is a nurse and works long hours. I asked H20 to service the pool on Tuesday.

08/24/2010

June N.

AWFUL!

Description of Work
I hired H20 pools - which is now located in Great Falls - to do pool openning and weekly service. They were a no show for the openning and then a half hour late for the second appointment. The opening job was very poor. I had a problem with my polaris and asked them to look at it - and again a no show. They billed me incorrectly (luckily for me - since I had agreed to pay for the season, but they only charged me for the month) They showed up 4 out of the 5 times to do weekly service - and I had to contact them to find out why they did not show up for the last. They said they could not service my pool - because I could not be satisfied. I agreed they could not service my pool since to this point they had not done a good job and had not followed through on anything they promised. As far as being hard to please - I don't know? I asked and paid for a service and it irratated me - that I had to call for lack of service. They agreed to refund my $89 for missed service and never saw it, and at that point they irratated me so much, I could not even be bothered to email or call them. I was not going to write this report - but I just had my pool resurfaced - and found yet another plug they did not remove at the openning - total is now up to 4. Still not sure what the heck they did for the openning.

05/20/2009

Linda S.

The company missed three appointments to make the repairs, and did not contact us to let us know that they would not be coming out. In addition to not getting the work done on time, we missed time off work. We have, of course, given up on them.

Description of Work
We got an estimate to make repairs to the tiles and coping in our existing pool, but the work was never performed.

Watermark Swimming Pool Services Inc

Watermark Swimming Pool Services, Inc. has over 35 years of professional swimming pool renovation, restoration, and repair experience. We serve residential and commercial pool customers throughout the Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia areas and are conveniently located in Laurel, Maryland. We travel to your location to discuss your pool renovation and repair needs. We provide free estimates on all renovation work, including stone and brick coping, mosaic tile, new pool interiors, the exciting new luxurious Hydrazzo, leak detection, and much more.

Anthony & Sylvan Pools

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Serving pool owners for over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan brings experience, service and creativity to designing your backyard oasis. We understand how different our terrain can be, even within a fairly short distance. From your very first free, no-obligation consultation to closing your pool in the fall, our design consultants and pool experts work with you every step of the way. We also offer renovations and maintain your pool throughout the season with regular pool service and all of the pool chemicals, equipment and toys at our retail store. Contact an Anthony & Sylvan Design Consultant today, or visit us at our retail store for all of your pool supply needs. Also services the District of Columbia, Baltimore City and portions of Prince George's, Chesterfield, Jefferson, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, and Harford Counties.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

waterfalls, spas, raised walls, diving boards, autocovers, automatic controls, Pool & Spa Service.