GBC Kitchen & Bath

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2008

As an update** We are returning to normal hours on May 11th. Walk-in is available, but selections in the showroom are appointment only and clients are required to wear face masks. GBC Kitchen and Bath is continuing to monitor this situation we are working hard to keep everyone safe. We are happy to serve clients Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. We will only have 1 client in the showroom at a time. Please CALL before coming in. Our Staff: Our staff is staying informed and being proactive as well as monitoring their health. We are asking everyone on site and showroom staff to monitor their temperatures daily. Designers are also able to work from home if needed. On the Job Site: We are using plastic barriers to separate the work area from the home and are ordering Porta Potty’s for upcoming projects to limit the need to visit other parts of the house. We have provided supplies for washing hands and disinfecting tools. For all projects currently scheduled, we have ordered all materials which are being stored in our warehouse and do not expect any delays. In the Showroom: We can also schedule Virtual Meetings on request. Staff is keeping their distance from visitors and ensuring they are always at least 6 feet apart. The showroom has been cleaned thoroughly and is disinfected daily. We are asking that all visitors to the showroom wash their hands upon arrival and we will do the same. If you are not feeling comfortable visiting the showroom, we can do online meetings/consultations via phone, ZOOM, and/or Facetime. GBC Kitchen and Bath is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone who enters our doors. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at Alexandria Showroom: (703) 750-1188 Rockville Showroom: (301) 309-3520 Ashburn Showroom: (703) 520-7990...

A Service Provider's profile image

+255 more images

Kitchen & Bathroom remodel in Chantilly, VA with modern cabinetry & appliances

Kitchen & Bathroom remodel in Chantilly, VA with modern cabinetry & appliances

home remodeling202120151
With this home remodeling project in Chantilly, we completely gutted the home down to the studs and remodeled everything in the entire kitchen & bath from start to finish! We decided to go with kitchen cabinets with slide drawers which gave the kitchen more of an epic appeal. Prefabricated cabinetry allowed us to cut down the timeline on the kitchen completion as compared to the length of time custom cabinetry would have taken. A stand-alone cooktop provides the foundation for one of the kitchen’s focal points which is the center stainless vent-hood showcased in front of the classic backsplash tile which wraps behind it up to the ceiling in an added burst of “look at me”. The crème de la countertops added to the class of this 21st-century kitchen. To give this modern master bathroom a clean and simple design, we took upon the task of recreating everything with a fresh look. The double bathroom vanity resonated with the entire look of the bathroom while also inviting the viewer to appreciate the interplay between the beige bathroom floor tiles, the glossy white bathroom countertop, the classic walk-in shower, and the warm woody tone of the walls. At the end of all of this, we can only hope that the homeowners are flooded with nothing but joy!

home remodeling (182)countertop installation (68)tile installation (61)plumbers (53)interior painting (52)electrician (48)marble & granite (43)lighting (43)flooring (39)drywall (38)cabinet makers (35)woodworking (25)

09/29/2022

Susan A.

I would like to thank all of the Folks involved in helping my husband and I update our bathrooms. They did a more than beautiful job, efficient, expert skills, such nice guys at the site and Sal who made sure everything went smoothly. I would strongly recommend Gbc Kitchen and Bath to anyone looking to update their bathrooms and have the work completed in an professional and expert manner. Huge Thanks to all of you who worked on our project! You are the Best!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category ceramic tile, interior designers, plumbing, marble & granite, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/29/2022

09/29/2022

Risa G.

They have been really professional and friendly. I had an amazing experience with them and would gladly recommend it to anyone seeking for a professional company like them for any renovation services.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

09/06/2022

Grover D.

Design service was excellent. Actual construction work was excellent. However there were several delays that extended the completion. Better coordination and communication would have improved the experience.

Description of Work
Master bath remodeled and entryway floor replaced

Category ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, interior designers, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

09/02/2022

Christian B.

Arnoldo (proj manager) and Willy (Foreman) provided outstanding service to complete a full master bathroom remodel. They took our small ugly bathroom and made it large and pretty. Great logistics and craftsmanship. They were great to work with and were very responsive. Thank you so much and I would happily recommend GBC to a friend.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2022

Review for GBC Kitchen & Bath - 5601-H General Washington Dr., Alexandria, VA - 39858670

09/01/2022

Tracy T.

We would hire GBC again. The quality of work was outstanding. We are very happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel

Category countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

Review for GBC Kitchen & Bath - 5601-H General Washington Dr., Alexandria, VA - 39857632

08/17/2022

Craig S.

Excellent. The work performed was excellent. The only issues were related to supply chain which were beyond GBC’s control.

Description of Work
Kitchen/pantry/laundry/powder room remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

08/01/2022

Susan E.

We really enjoyed working with GBC for our small kitchen remodel. While we considered designing ourselves, the design services were helpful and remained true to our vision while adding efficiency and comprehensive attention to the project. The price was reasonable and the installation was lightning fast. The installers were friendly and conscientious. If you use them, pay attention to details because some installation issues needed to be corrected, and there were a few mistakes in the contract that we wish we had corrected.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation

Category electrician, lighting, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

Review for GBC Kitchen & Bath - 5601-H General Washington Dr., Alexandria, VA - 39818826

07/22/2022

Emilia P.

I loved my new backsplash. Thanks Gbc Team for the professionalism.

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, glass repair, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

06/10/2022

Jill T.

Gbc provided thoughtful help from kind designer, team and project manager and delivered a high quality and super stylish product. There a was a slight miscommunication/error about the orders and they fixed it unequivocally. The shipping does take a while, so plan accordingly, but it's very worth the wait. Thanks Gbc!

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, ceiling fans, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

06/07/2022

M J.

GBC Kitchen and Bath, Alexandria, Virginia, was a real pleasure to work with remodeling two bathrooms that earlier were to be contracted with another company who was also contracted to remodel my kitchen in 3 months, however, it took 9 months and over budget to complete. Most of the issues were not due to COVID. So, when I met with Fabian of GBC he knew he was following a difficult job. A job that had me very apprehensive about remodeling the bathrooms. Fabian was a joy to work with. He listened to what I wanted and delivered it with a very competent Project Manager, Ray, and crew. Anival is very precise and diligent in his work. He kept me informed during every aspect of the job. His assistant Carlos and he worked as a cohesive team. There were no delays due to materials not being available, Arnoldo visited each day to bring supplies or determine what was needed the next day. There was no dust buildup like with the other company. At the end each day the area and the surrounding areas were cleaned. One bathroom was completed in 3 weeks the other in 4 weeks. When completed the bathrooms were cleaned and looked like showrooms. GBC did not try to nickel and dime me to death. They did everything they could to help and please me during the process. I highly recommend GBC Kitchen and Bath, Alexandria, VA and will definitely will be using their services again.

Description of Work
Two Bathrooms Remodeled

Work Completed On 05/01/2022

06/04/2022

Cheryl V.

Just another pleased customer! GBC Kitchen and Bath just do things the right way and in the end they make the customer happy and that is exactly what I do in my business so I can appreciate that.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

05/31/2022

Jeremiah J.

The work that I needed done was no easy task, so I was beyond nervous when they first started, but instantly my mind was put to ease. The attention to detail was their #1 priority just like mine. Even after the work was completed, They came back personally to do a complete inspection of the work and to make sure that I had no complaints! Ive never had contractors/construction workers care and take pride in the work they do like this guy and his company. One of the best experiences that I've ever had dealing with home repairs.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Work Completed On 05/21/2022

05/28/2022

Rhina V.

I was so nervous about completely remodeling my kitchen, but the team at GBC kitchen and bath put all of my worries to rest and did a fantastic job! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Work Completed On 05/19/2022

05/24/2022

Donna O.

Giving them all of my ideas and having him turn them into my dream kitchen and bathroom was the best decision I could have made. He did not leave any detail out and made sure that everything that I wanted was there just like I wanted! Great job guys!

Description of Work
Bath and kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

05/21/2022

Rhina V.

My bathroom is my little vacation away every day from the hustle and bustle of the world. They made it just that much better!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 05/14/2022

05/19/2022

Alan A.

GBC Kitchen and Bath is extremely easy to work with. They were in and out with no issues and everything turned out better than expected

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

05/12/2022

Sharon A.

GBC Kitchen and bath have two different renovations for us and both times I was very satisfied with the work

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

05/09/2022

John W.

Everything went very well overall. Working with Ray and the rest of the team was a pleasure. Everyone in the company were courteous and professional. There were delays due to having to remove/replace the subfloor in the entire kitchen and some damage/defects in cabinets, but they took care of it no problem and were willing to do everything they could to ensure my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and new flooring throughout main level

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

05/09/2022

John W.

Everything went very well overall. I enjoyed working with Fabian, Ray and the rest of the team. Everyone in the company were courteous and professional. There were delays due to having to remove/replace the subfloor in the entire kitchen and some damage/defects in cabinets, but they took care of it no problem and were willing to do everything they could to ensure my satisfaction. The end result is very nice and I'm happy with the way it looks.

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation, Flooring Installation

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

05/07/2022

Anthony .

Just got my bathroom upgraded and their work was above what I expected! Highly recommend

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

05/07/2022

Anthony .

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

04/30/2022

Erin A.

The company and the whole team at GBC Kitchen & Bath were a huge reason for the success of our new home. From design to installation to clean up, the process went nice and smooth with no hiccups

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Work Completed On 04/24/2022