DOVE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2007

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. SERVICE FEE $92.00 APPLIES....

AIRE SERV OF LORTON

We started in 2014, as Emmanuels HVAC LLC, family owned and operated company. However, we have over 14 years of experience in the field. Over the past year, we have though about other possible enhancements to our business that would provide additional benefits to our costumers, which is why we decided to affiliate our company with Aire Serv Heating & Air conditioning. Inc. By implementing the proven programs and tools provided by Aire Serv, we are confident that we, with your support can achieve even a higher level of quality and affordable service while reinforcing our establishment integrity and commitment.

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of VA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

Brennan's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Since 1979, we have been providing homeowners and businesses throughout Northern Virginia with our award-winning customer service, outstanding products, affordable prices and superior workmanship. Whether you are in need of emergency service, preventive maintenance, a new HVAC system or you just want to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy costs; our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help. We are here when you need us! 2014 - 2020 Carrier Presidents award. Additional contact: Liz Cain. Additional phone: (703) 291-1677.

04/22/2019

Dove was one of several HVAC companies we contacted for a quote last summer when our central HVAC revealed itself to be broken. They were competitively priced and more accommodating than the other companies in terms of when they were able to fit us in (in fact, they were able to deliver even sooner than originally promised once they learned we had an infant at home in the sweltering heat). They were also the only company that was able to move our new heat pump beyond our brick courtyard wall without requiring a separate contractor for the work. The owner and workers were professional and hardworking, and the job was done right. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replacement of heat pump

06/14/2017

Very responsive, provided everything I needed.

Description of Work
Price quote for new HVAC.

03/28/2017

Went well. Very professional and friendly. He was very reasonable of the price and I was very happy with the service

Description of Work
Replaced AV and furnace

08/14/2016

The job went very well despite a few complications that Dave easily handled. His two helpers arrived right on time to remove the old equipment and put new units in place. Dave then arrived to handle installation details. When the air handler was unpacked we discovered damage. Dave quickly arranged for a replacement and kept the the project moving while waiting for the replacement. Same for all the other little things that happen with every project. Dave has been doing this for a long time and nothing stumps him. The company is just Dave and two helpers so you don't have to wonder about who will show up and if they know what they are doing. We got several quotes and this was the best system at the most reasonable cost. Dave responded to my request for a system that gave us better humidity reduction with a two-stage compressor and variable-speed air handler that is working beautifully during this week's heat wave.

Description of Work
Replaced outside AC compressor and indoor whole-house air handler.

07/27/2016

I called Dove and the owner, Dave, came out the next day. Unfortunately the A/C unit was low on refridgerant and there is no way to add more. It is a sealed unit with no valve to add more. Dave suggested contacting Amana for a replacement unit.

Description of Work
The Amana room Air Conditioner and Heater was not putting out cold air. I needed to have the unit repaired.

06/23/2016

We use them all the time. We have a contract with them. They come in twice-a-year. We have been using them for 10 years.

Description of Work
We have been using Dove Heating & Air Conditioning. The last time they came out was for our semi-annual inspection.

01/09/2015

I have used them about 3 times and been really happy with their service. What I like about them is that they are honest. The first time they came out, was when my home inspector had told me there was a leak in the A/C. The previous home owners had another company come out who told them that they couldn't locate a leak. I had Dove come out, and he found the leak, but told me that the unit did not need to be replaced yet. I apprecieated how forthcoming they were.

09/02/2014

They gave us a start and completion time which they met. Dove technicians are very professional and neat. We've had them two times before for furnace maintenance. They never suggested to upgrade our unit even though it was very old. They felt we could get few more years out of it. However, our and quot;in slab and quot;ducts had disintegrated and it was time for a new system. Dave gave us a written cost of units and labor. He filled out our form for a Washington Gas rebate, which was accepted by Washington Gas. We are very satisfied with our new system.

Description of Work
Installed new A/C and heating system including 9 ducts and relocating hot water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, WATER HEATERS, ELECTRONIC AIR CLEANERS, HUMIDIFIERS.