Doug's Plumbing

With Angi since December 2012

Independence Landscape & Lawn Care

Independence Landscape & Lawn Care

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2005. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape and Lawn Care officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

10/03/2013

I called several companies on Angies list with high reviews for estimates for them to say and quot;that's a lot of workand quot; we need to come out to give an outrages estimate and here is our estimate fee, No thanks. Found Doug’s plumbing from a recommendation of a friend. Called them with scope of project and details, they were able to give me a ball park estimate and stuck to it. I was hesitan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was remodeling my kitchen and half bath myself but wanted a plumber to replace 4 shutoff values, hose bib and shutoff value, install dishwasher, ice maker line (Copper) with shutoff value, garage disposal and two facuets.

CATEGORY plumbing

08/17/2013

Mr. Crider and his assistant showed up on time, dressed appropriately, and were both very friendly. They performed the inspection on the kitchen, bathroom, and mechanical closet which contains natural gas HVAC unit and water heater. He briefly discussed issues that he had seen in other units to let us know what to watch out for in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing inspection to comply with HOA covenant - discounted price due to number of residents utilizing service.

CATEGORY drain pipe

12/06/2012

Mr. Doug Crider (owner of Doug's Plumbing), was recommended to me by several neighbors for the outstanding plumbing service he has provided to them over the years. The shower head in my basement shower was leaking pretty severely, and Doug was able to provide me a quote over the phone (shower hardware included), as well as show up the same day. This fixture required Doug and his assistant to cut a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the entire shower fixture in my basement bathroom due to a very leaky shower head and malfunctioning water valve (knobs). This fixture required the technicians to cut an access panel in the wall behind the shower to position and solder the new fixture in place, as opposed to damaging the tiled shower wall..

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning