Dominion Surveyors, Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2005

32 employees. 7 field crews, 2 Licensed Land Surveyors, 2 Licensed Engineers. 14 graduated apprentice surveyors. Charges a flat rate. No travel charge apply. Quality without question, Service is number one!...

Landmark-Fleet Surveyors

Bringing over 35 years of experience, Landmark-Fleet is a modern land surveying firm comprised of highly qualified and well-experienced surveyors, CADD technicians, and support personnel. We utilize trained field survey crews, fully equipped with the latest electronic data collection equipment.

05/06/2021

Sheryl L.

We had contacted several surveyors, and found Dominion to be the most reliable and reasonably priced. It did take a while for the project to be done, but the crew was extremely friendly, and even waited for us to return to the house (10-15 minutes) after they had finished to give us a walk through of the property lines. We received the plat both via email and hard copy. We appreciated the email so we could move more quickly with our fence project. We would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
boundary survey

03/18/2019

Christopher H.

As a contractor I have had numerous customers request additions and alterations which require a plat. Some have them some do not. For those that do not, I recommend or directly contract with Dominion Surveyors. They have been a great help every time I have used them. Their plats are accurate and professionally produced. I have only once had a miscommunication with them and George, the owner, was able to get it resolved right away. I will continue to use and recommend them.

Description of Work
Property Plat for Customer

09/25/2017

Peter S.

They came out once for the survey and then came out to place the stakes. From the initial contact with the office to the submission of the completed survey they were responsive and professional in every respect.

Description of Work
Needed a survey of lot with boundaries staked and trees etc. marked within existing easement.

07/02/2017

Lindsey B.

Dominion Surveyors, Inc. made the entire process super easy. They responded to my online message within hours, providing us with an estimated completion date for the work and a price quote. The survey was delivered ahead of schedule and at the (very reasonable) price we were quoted.

Description of Work
Property Plat

05/17/2017

Jeff K.

They were fast, professional, and cost effective.

Description of Work
Need a quick survey of my yard boundary.

03/26/2017

Jeffrey S.

Fine, work done promptly and well with patient explanation. More reasonable price than other competing bids.

Description of Work
Survey of property

12/02/2015

Norman H.

They are honest! Mr. O'Quinn spoke with me on the phone for at least 15 minutes and walked me through (in great detail) my issues and gave me several suggestions on how I could proceed. It should be noted that for my particular issues...none of his recommendations involved me spending money or selling me a service that I didn?t need. He assessed my situation and gave me the best advice for my situation. This is the type of business that I expect to find on Angie's List! You have earned a loyal customer.

Description of Work
Excellent Customer Service! I called for a service that I thought I needed and after I spoke with Mr. O'Quinn it was determined that I did not need the service after all.

09/29/2015

Michael & Carol S.

As ignorant of surveying as I am, Mr. O'Quinn could easily have said that answering my ? would take an hour or 2 at $75 an hour...I would have believed him & paid it, but he helped me just because he could. I would certainly do business with Dominion in the future. I had simply called him from the Angies Listing, thinking that I would be entering into a complex field that would cost me some substantial amount.

Description of Work
Answered a question -- very technically complex for the layman, but easy for a professional -- which I had been trying to find from a firm with whom I previously had done some work. They were not responsive; Mr. O'Quinn at Dominion was friendly & answered my very technical question with little more difficulty than if I had asked him the time of day.

05/20/2015

Aruna S.

DID NOT SHOW UP!!! Part of what dealing with vendors entails.

Description of Work
Provider did not keep appointment and did not call. When I called, i was told the crew was unreachable. My guess is that they were AWOL.

02/13/2015

Scot J.

These guys are just awesome. They took me from being overwhelmed with the land/surveying/plat details needed by Fairfax county and they went above and beyond in helping me with rapid replies and delivering me my plat in both PDF AND printed formats - without trying to charge me a bunch of extra service fees! They were extremely responsive, polite and they saved me hours and hours of time! They are on my permanent list of 'book marked' vendors - and without hesitation I would recommend them to anyone. I wish all vendors acted this way.

Description of Work
Survey of lot/retrieval of plat in printed AND electronic format.

Dominion Surveyors, Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2005

8808-H Pear Tree Village Ct

Alexandria, VA 22309

house location surveys, land surveying, topography, grading plans, boundaries, alta/acsm commercial, elevation certificates, feasibility studies, lot stake out and construction surveys.

Not licensed in Maryland or DC.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover