DOLPHIN CONSTRUCTION

8530 WOODLAWN COURT

Alexandria, VA 22309

08/18/2014

Terri S.

I had this company do several projects between 2009 and 2010. Work was only done properly when the owner was on site working with his crew. If he wasn't there, work was done poorly and damage was done to my home due to the carelessness of his crew. The owner never compensated me for any of the damage his crew did to my home. He also went over budget on every estimate. The last work that I had done was when he called me at work while replacing my front door to extort me for more money telling me that he was going to leave the door off the hinges and exit the work site, leaving my home open. Also, they built an exterior shed for me that was never finished properly and decayed quickly. I should've bought a pre-made shed. Do not use them! I have found much better contractors on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Home Renovation

Category remodeling

11/21/2006

KATHRYN A.

At the end of the job he came to me saying that it was $35,000 over budget. I gave him what I owed him which was $15,798 and we thought the whole thing was closed. I recently received a letter informing me that he is trying to sue me for an additional $35,000. He was supposed to come back over the Summer and finish some work on the porch but he never did.

Description of Work
They built a front porch and remodeled my kitchen.

Category remodeling

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

Premium Drainage & Erosion Solutions

If you're looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage and landscaping, but whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patios, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! Get in touch today for a consultation, and help us help you come up with the perfect drainage solution for your home or business!

Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results.

REMOVAL OF DEBRIS, FLUSH GUTTER W/GARDEN HOSE, GUTTER CLEANING, INSTALLATIONS/REPAIR, TREE SERVICES, STUMP GRINDING, PRESSURE WASHING, KITCHEN, BATH, BASEMENT REMODELING, INDUSTRY PRICING, FLOORING (WOOD, MARBLE), TRIM, CASING AND CROWN MOLDING (PER LINEAR FT.), CUSTOM CABINETRY, PLUMBING SERVICE AND MORE.