DOLPHIN CONSTRUCTION

Alltec's, LLC

Crown Flooring Center

25 years in business serving Washington DC metopolitan Are

Maple Irrigation, LLC

We are a veteran owned business with over 16 years of experience. We specialize in lawn irrigation maintenance, as well as, outdoor low voltage lighting and drainage systems. We provide service to all irrigation systems and offer a variety of service options.

08/18/2014

I had this company do several projects between 2009 and 2010. Work was only done properly when the owner was on site working with his crew. If he wasn't there, work was done poorly and damage was done to my home due to the carelessness of his crew. The owner never compensated me for any of the damage his crew did to my home. He also went over budget on every estimate. The last work that I had done...

Description of Work
Home Renovation

Category remodeling

11/21/2006

At the end of the job he came to me saying that it was $35,000 over budget. I gave him what I owed him which was $15,798 and we thought the whole thing was closed. I recently received a letter informing me that he is trying to sue me for an additional $35,000. He was supposed to come back over the Summer and finish some work on the porch but he never did.

Description of Work
They built a front porch and remodeled my kitchen.

Category remodeling

REMOVAL OF DEBRIS, FLUSH GUTTER W/GARDEN HOSE, GUTTER CLEANING, INSTALLATIONS/REPAIR, TREE SERVICES, STUMP GRINDING, PRESSURE WASHING, KITCHEN, BATH, BASEMENT REMODELING, INDUSTRY PRICING, FLOORING (WOOD, MARBLE), TRIM, CASING AND CROWN MOLDING (PER LINEAR FT.), CUSTOM CABINETRY, PLUMBING SERVICE AND MORE.