Continental Housekeeping Service

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2016

3206 Clayborne Ave

Alexandria, VA 22306

Continental housekeeping service. Please call us directly at 703 400 6681 Call for any questions you have regarding your cleaning. Having a housecleaning service is not luxury is a necessity is really a gift to you to have a calm and clean environment for the whole family.Giving you freedom to do all the important things. We help many families over the years. Call us if you have a need for cleaning we are happy to help you. 703-400-6681...

house cleaning (57)

09/18/2020

Ladies arrived on time and started working immediately. They cleaned 2 bathrooms and kitchen in the amount of time alotted. They went above and beyond in their work. I’m very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Housecleaning of kitchen and bathrooms

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

05/10/2019

Best company ever and really went out of their way with customer service. Now part of an ongoing repeat service as a result.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning and organization.

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

05/10/2019

As always my service was great! Lily and her team do an amazing job and are always super responsive and reliable. I am grateful to have such a great company that I can rely on and trust.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

01/16/2019

Great! Lily and her team are so wonderful! They did everything I asked for and more! They even cleaned my window blinds, I've never had a cleaning company do that without me asking; it was awesome! They are always responsive, efficient and do an excellent job! Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

Our gold is to help every family with high-quality work. Thank you for being a repeat customer.

10/02/2018

Lilly’s employees are wonderful! My house always smells so clean when I get home! There was only one time where I felt that something could have been cleaned better, and Lilly, the owner, was very responsive to my complaint. She is wonderful to work with! I have had several of her employees clean, and they are all very methodical and thorough. I highly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
Bi-Weekly/Weekly House Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

09/26/2018

I am satisfied with Continental and would highly recommend. Continental has been cleaning my house for almost a year every 3 weeks. The staff does a great job each time, with consistent quality, and pay attention to details that make me feel the money was well worth spending. The owner, Lilly, is very responsive, friendly and flexible when I needed to reschedule at times. Not all staff are English...

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

Is very important for us to have same person or a list two persons to know your house just in case that one can’t come that day. We are always happy to help with your cleaning needs. Thank you for your business.

09/26/2018

These ladies do an amazing job! Everything is immaculate when they leave. They go above and beyond to make sure the work is done and I am satisfied. A few weeks ago, I tried to find dust to demonstrate a dusting mitt to a friend. I couldn’t even find it above my doors! They really are great. I have had cleaning services in other towns, but nothing has compared to this. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

Thank you for your Business. That’s are gold get things done not cut corners because is for you to enjoy. Every day we are thankful for a new day of work.

05/10/2018

Lily is a fantastic communicator and does a very thorough job on the cleaning. I had to get a housecleaning for my rental house in VA (I live in CA). We were in contact throughout the process and she was very responsive to my questions. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

05/01/2018

They were on time, very professional, and did an amazing job. I have actually hired them three times because I have always been so pleased with the job they do.

Description of Work
Move out house cleaning

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

First I want to say thank you to let us help you. Is always let us know when you need some help.

04/05/2018

They have been cleaning for us for several months now, and their work is consistently excellent. Lily the supervisor is available by text and phone to go over what's needed, and she sometimes stops by to check on how the work is going and to discuss long-term cleaning plans. I am very happy with their work! The cost quoted below is the price per person/per hour.

Description of Work
cleaning house

Work Completed On 03/28/2018

We are thankful for your business. Are gold is to be consistently with are service having someone cleaning is very important for the whole family. Thank you for your thrust and support to are family's.

House Cleaning.