ComputerHelpSOS

01/01/2020

950 N Washington St Suite 216

Alexandria, VA 22314

Gloves and Face Mask :-) for all service calls

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

ComputerHelpSOS offers tech support all Microsoft operating systems including Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Office, Android and Samsung Note Phones. If you need Microsoft Windows and virus and spyware removal technical support you are at the right place. We do not run any cabling in walls or cut into drywall. We do not offer any services on low-voltage cabling. We also do not repair broken screens. ...

computer repair (18)

09/21/2021

Andy was quickly responsive and to the point with solutioning our neighborhood website support needs.

Description of Work
Website support.

Category web designers

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

07/18/2021

Andy resolved every problem with confidence, good humor and ease. He is focused and grasps every issue quickly. He is very comfortable to work with and has excellent interpersonal skills. He is also very reasonably priced and arrives on time. A great choice!

Description of Work
Printer fixed. Desktop Software issues resolved. Data transfer and storage set up and completed. Smartphone issues resolved.

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

02/25/2021

If you are looking for a Great Computer Guy, Andy is your Guy! Thank you for Helping us in the computer world and helping us get things running again. We all love him here and I'm sure you will too!! All American team

Description of Work
I needed a Computer Clean up, added Security, Updates. He also helped with Setting up our new web page, Certificates, Andy is a pleasure to speak too, kind and on top of any Questions I had. If you are looking for a Great Computer Guy, Andy is your Guy. Thank you for Helping us in the computer world and helping us get things running again.

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

11/04/2020

I have used Andy Barth as my technical support person for years. As usual, Andy Barth did a great job. He responded immediately to my email requesting his help and recommended the type of processor and amount of RAM to look for in a new computer. Once I had identified the one I wanted, we agreed that I would schedule an appointment as soon as my new computer and all peripherals had been received. ...

Description of Work
I was buying a new computer and needed help transferring files and setting up programs.

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Thank you for the great review. Best regards Andy ComputerHelpSOS

07/23/2020

Andy Barth is a very dedicated professional. He identified my Verizon modem and router as the source of my problem and even followed up with a text to ensure Verizon had agreed to supply me with new equipment. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
spyware removal, no internet connection every 3-5 hours with different intervals, recommended to replace the router and modem with a modern fios router and modem.

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

03/04/2020

Great help I will recommend this company to all my friends

Description of Work
Computer Repair

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

01/19/2020

Extremely well done. Explained each step taken to fix computer operation

Description of Work
Recovered files reset computer updated security and virus protection

Work Completed On 01/19/2020

11/18/2019

Mr. Andy Barth, was just the right person, I was looking for. He was very professional, but no question was to stupid for him to answer. His work was top of the line. And I can honestly say, that if I have any trouble with my computers, Andy will be person I go. I give him an A+ service rating.

Description of Work
hard drive replacement, windows 10 install, documents, pictures, videos copied over

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

I am glad I could be of assistance, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your business and kind words!

10/01/2019

First class professional service from a highly knowledgeable computer expert. Extremely fast turnaround and Andy spent a considerable period of time explaining what he had done to fix and improve my desktop computer plus suggested severs new helpful advances software programs. Great experience.

Description of Work
wifi driver, hard drive install

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

09/13/2019

SUPERB: Andy Barth was an excellent installer!

Description of Work
Computer installation of Apple Mac Mini 2018 version.

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

Computer Help SOS offer you best services for Microsoft Windows Tech Support, computer technical help, Website Management Service and online computer tech support in Virginia at the lowest price.

Cable dropping, cable dropping, screen repair.

Visa, Check, PayPal, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Financing