Care-More Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2011

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

PO Box 7373

Alexandria, VA 22307

Care More Cleaning was founded in 1998 to provide people and businesses the best cleaning services possible. The company name was chosen to reflect our philosophy of caring more about you and your home or office. The founder, Carmen Huaman, has built this company on the principles of quality and integrity. Our mission is to set the standard that clients consistently receive the utmost in service, attention to detail, and unparalleled professionalism. We care about the health of your family and pets and we care about keeping the environment safe from harsh chemicals. We are always looking for ways to go greener and improve our services. Additional email - Carmen.Huaman@caremorecleaning.com....

house cleaning (25)floor cleaning (6)blind cleaning (6)carpet cleaning (4)

06/04/2021

Carmen and her team were absolutely amazing. Super professional and a top notch customer service. Job done was incredibly perfect! Carmen is very attentive, kind and trustworthy. 100% recommended!

Description of Work
Moving out House Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

03/28/2021

Carmen's staff arrived within the timeframe given, immediately divided themselves into various sections of the house, and moved like lightening getting everything spick and span! Wow! It was an amazing transformation, especially the clean, sparkly windows! Changed the whole feeling in the house! Biweekly cleaning has gone equally well and we look forward to the cleanliness the staff leaves behind!...

Description of Work
Deep cleaning and biweekly cleaning

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

03/11/2021

Good. We are very happy with your service.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/02/2021

Amazing!! Great customer service! I’m so glad I found Carmen and her crew! I started using them at Dec 2020 when I was selling my home. I hired them last minute for move in cleaning at my new place and they did such a great job, I hired them for move out of my home. They had my floors and appliances looking BRAND NEW for new owner! I now have scheduled for a monthly reoccurring cleaning because th...

Description of Work
Deep cleaning service

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Ms.[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews and for the opportunity to work with you.

02/16/2021

This is the second time I have engaged this company and I plan to hire them again. Carmen's team does very good work at good rates and is a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Move out cleaning: apartment

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your support and business. I hope see you soon. Best, Carmen Huaman

08/20/2020

Carmen with Care-More was extremely responsive and her cleaning team was punctual and professional

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

06/30/2020

Great! Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Deep clean rental apartment

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you.

11/17/2019

Ms. Carmen is always very responsive and able to fit me into their schedule. The prices for a monthly cleaning are very fair for the area and her team does a great job!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

11/11/2019

The clean was thorough and quality. Carmen and her team did a great job of finding every corner and surface and making sure it was clean to the touch. They went above and beyond what was initially requested, providing new ideas for keeping certain areas of the house clean. The appliances have a new shine. They stayed out of our way and were extremely accommodating to our availability. I look forwa...

Description of Work
Deep clean of the house

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Thank you so much Mr.[Member Name Removed] ,about your review.

10/24/2019

Overall, Caremore is professionally run and they really get the job done! More than that and much to my delight, Carmen is willing to work with my very busy schedule. As a single mum with a demanding full-time job, coming home to a clean house is beyond helpful and that is the understatement of the year. Thank you, Carmen, and your fabulous team!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Ms.[Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for your wonderful words .

Residential & commercial cleaning service: Scheduled, One Time, Moving in or Moving out, Office, Warehouse, Building, Shopping Plaza, Medical Centers, Construction

Check, Financing Available, PayPal