C&C Home Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2013

6104 Tonto Ct

Alexandria, VA 22312

We specialize in providing professional staff and high quality service for all your needs. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. At C&C we only use the best products and state of the art equipment and techniques. All of our service professionals are respectful, reliable, and possess

04/18/2022

Chris H.

The owners are my neighbors, and the older gentleman is a complete jerk. He drives through the neighborhood full of children going 60mph all the time. We have asked him to slow down and he tells us to “eff of, you’re not the cops.” So, I asked the police to visit him and ask him to slow down, and he told them to leave. I’m just warning you, do you want someone like that in your home? I would not. This is the first review like this I’ve ever written, but felt I needed to. He’s going to run a kid over one day. 😢

Description of Work
Bad Neighbor

Category chimney sweep

09/28/2020

Neva D.

It was good. They were prompt in calling me and also giving me a call back. They did a very thorough job. I felt like they were very knowledgeable and explained things to me so I would understand. They didn't try to over-sell me. The price they gave me was better than everywhere else I looked. They include a lot more services in their base price than others.

Description of Work
Entire home ducts need to be cleaned after having renters for years, some with pets. It's just been a long time.

Category house cleaning

12/18/2015

Christopher C.

Description of Work
They were on time and did an excellent job. My floor looks great.

Category pressure washing

ATM Man Cleaning LLC

Hi! - I am Kevin J, owner of ATM Man Cleaning LLC. I run a family owned business, where I have been in the cleaning industry my entire life. We are able to clean anything that needs sanitized, moped, waxed, buffed, sweeped, and more! We treat your home or business like our own, where we are the most trusted to clean in the Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas. Give us a call today!

Mr Gutter

Gutters might not seem like much, but they can add and protect the value of a home or property, making all the difference in the world. That's why you need the experts at Mr Gutter to make sure your gutters and other exterior elements are in tip-top shape. For gutter cleaning trust us to keep the exterior of your structure in proper order. Call us today through 7033234671 directly to ask for quotes and for a free estimate! Award winning.

Metro Gutter And Home Services Inc

We are a local family owned and operated business with over 28 years of experience. Our hands on management approach allows each customer to get excellent customer service and receive individual attention. Our company is customer service oriented so that expectations and communication are clear from start to finish. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We like to think of ourselves as a service company that maintains and replaces exteriors. All of us at Metro Gutter work towards the goal of having a customer for life. Only the finest materials are used so that a professional finish can be guaranteed. We use the thickest gauge of aluminum that can be run through the gutter machine and we even hand select our #1 pre-primed wood from the commercial lumberyard! Our chimney caps are stainless steel, attach securely and offer a lifetime warranty.

Offers Coupon