APS Flooring & Carpet

Founded 1989 •

5021 Seminary Rd

Alexandria, VA 22311

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

APS Flooring and Carpet is a construction company specializing in Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet floor distributing and installation. We at APS Flooring and carpet are making sure the whole process is as convenience as possible for our client. We provide on site free estimate and providing the best quality samples with the best pricing in the market. We appreciate the heroes who serve our country, respect senior citizens, and repeating customers for their loyalty. Please contact us today for special offers and get your desire flooring....

flooring (14)hardwood floors (11)carpet installation (13)interior painting (2)

07/29/2021

We recently had the carpet installed in our new house by the guys from APS Flooring and Carper company WOW, what a great service it was, I can't event come with the words of appreciation for the quality of work we recieved. The APS Flooring and Carpet were quick, on time, professional, and all of it came for an extremely reasonable price Difinitely recommend those guys to anyone!

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpet installed

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

05/05/2021

I only use APS for all my renovations needs. They are the best so quick so professional. Yosef the rep for them is a Godsend he walks you thru every step of your project and is there day and night if you need anything. They are so fast and so professional. I love love love love this company God bless them

Description of Work
Installing floors

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

Review for APS Flooring & Carpet - 5021 Seminary Rd, Alexandria, VA - 39320875

04/22/2021

APS Flooring and Carpet installed a new wooden floor in my living room and installed new wooden stairs in my townhouse. The staff completed the project in less than 2 days. They were professional, cleaned up after themselves, and the quality of the work was 10/10. It was very neat and I am extremely happy with my new floors. Thanks APS!

Description of Work
New Living Room Floor and New Stairs

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

Review for APS Flooring & Carpet - 5021 Seminary Rd, Alexandria, VA - 39303819

04/06/2021

After researching and receiving estimates, APS came to my home within a day. The Project Manager Josef Taghvae, showed me videos of APS work along with customer testimonials. Let me tell you...the workmanship of restoring my hardwood floors was amazing! The Team was on time, courteous, neat and extremely professional. I highly recommend APS for any of your Flooring needs. Very satisfied customer!!

Description of Work
Hardwood Floors Restored

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Review for APS Flooring & Carpet - 5021 Seminary Rd, Alexandria, VA - 39281998

04/03/2021

We had a very positive experience with APS. From the initial contact, Josef responded to our request quickly and was at our apartment later that day with samples. We made the selection and scheduled installation for later that week. The installation team was wonderful. Very professional. Arrived exactly at the time we requested. They worked hard to complete the project within the same day and put ...

Description of Work
Install new floors living/dining area and second bedroom/office

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

Review for APS Flooring & Carpet - 5021 Seminary Rd, Alexandria, VA - 39278870

03/25/2021

We needed new floors and APS did a great, and timely job! The floors look great and the pricing was very fair! The new floors were installed better than the original from the builder.

Description of Work
New floors

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Review for APS Flooring & Carpet - 5021 Seminary Rd, Alexandria, VA - 39265160

03/23/2021

I was thrilled with the price, quality of the materials, the professionalism of the installers, and with how quickly APS got me on the schedule. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet installation in several rooms, hallways, and stairs

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/15/2021

I’m so glad I found this service to install my carpet in my new home. My technician was super responsive and had my carpet installed within one day! The color I picked was exactly what I wanted and the quality lived up to my expectations. This carpet has really transformed the entire space. The installation was neat and clean cut. I will definitely be returning for my basement! Affordable, durable...

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Review for APS Flooring & Carpet - 5021 Seminary Rd, Alexandria, VA - 39248272

03/10/2021

We had water damage to the floors in our lower level and needed new ones. I called APS and Josef came over the same day, did the measurements and quoted me a price. A day or two later, when I set up the schedule, three guys came and took out the old floors and replaced them with beautiful luxury vinyl in grey. The guys were polite, on time and did a great job. They came back the next day and insta...

Description of Work
Install flooring

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Review for APS Flooring & Carpet - 5021 Seminary Rd, Alexandria, VA - 39240984

03/08/2021

APS replaced our old carpets with beautiful premium vinyl. They responded within minutes when we requested a quote and scheduled and installed the floors within one week. They moved our furniture, removed the carpet and installed the vinyl within 6 hours. They were very affordable as well. We'll definitely be using APS again if we need floors done.

Description of Work
Carpet replaced with vinyl

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

Review for APS Flooring & Carpet - 5021 Seminary Rd, Alexandria, VA - 39234686

Hardwood Floor Sale and Installation Laminate Floor Luxury Vinyl LVP Carpet baseboard drywall and paint Commercial and Residential

APS Flooring and Carpet is a full service flooring company and NOT OFFERING INSTALLATION ONLY

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check