We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

APS Flooring & Carpet

Founded 1989 •

5021 Seminary Rd

Alexandria, VA 22311

APS Flooring and Carpet is a construction company specializing in Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet floor distributing and installation. We at APS Flooring and carpet are making sure the whole process is as convenience as possible for our client. We provide on site free estimate and providing the best quality samples with the best pricing in the market. We appreciate the heroes who serve our country, respect senior citizens, and repeating customers for their loyalty. Please contact us today for special offers and get your desire flooring....

05/01/2022

Rebecca R.

Went great. Speedy and neat. Good quality carpet at reasonable prices

Description of Work
Whole house Carpet

07/29/2021

Mikhail P.

We recently had the carpet installed in our new house by the guys from APS Flooring and Carper company WOW, what a great service it was, I can't event come with the words of appreciation for the quality of work we recieved. The APS Flooring and Carpet were quick, on time, professional, and all of it came for an extremely reasonable price Difinitely recommend those guys to anyone!

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpet installed

05/05/2021

Gambriel W.

I only use APS for all my renovations needs. They are the best so quick so professional. Yosef the rep for them is a Godsend he walks you thru every step of your project and is there day and night if you need anything. They are so fast and so professional. I love love love love this company God bless them

Description of Work
Installing floors

04/22/2021

Asela G.

APS Flooring and Carpet installed a new wooden floor in my living room and installed new wooden stairs in my townhouse. The staff completed the project in less than 2 days. They were professional, cleaned up after themselves, and the quality of the work was 10/10. It was very neat and I am extremely happy with my new floors. Thanks APS!

Description of Work
New Living Room Floor and New Stairs

04/06/2021

Paula S.

After researching and receiving estimates, APS came to my home within a day. The Project Manager Josef Taghvae, showed me videos of APS work along with customer testimonials. Let me tell you...the workmanship of restoring my hardwood floors was amazing! The Team was on time, courteous, neat and extremely professional. I highly recommend APS for any of your Flooring needs. Very satisfied customer!!

Description of Work
Hardwood Floors Restored

04/03/2021

Gena S.

We had a very positive experience with APS. From the initial contact, Josef responded to our request quickly and was at our apartment later that day with samples. We made the selection and scheduled installation for later that week. The installation team was wonderful. Very professional. Arrived exactly at the time we requested. They worked hard to complete the project within the same day and put all the furniture back in the correct places. I would never had known there was work done except for having a brand, new beautiful floor. They left the place very clean and removed all the trash. I'm glad we contacted APS. It made what could have been an overwhelming and time consuming process so simple. I still can't believe that a week after our initial call this project was completed and done very well.

Description of Work
Install new floors living/dining area and second bedroom/office

03/25/2021

Shane T.

We needed new floors and APS did a great, and timely job! The floors look great and the pricing was very fair! The new floors were installed better than the original from the builder.

Description of Work
New floors

03/23/2021

Nathan B.

I was thrilled with the price, quality of the materials, the professionalism of the installers, and with how quickly APS got me on the schedule. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet installation in several rooms, hallways, and stairs

03/15/2021

Monique B.

I’m so glad I found this service to install my carpet in my new home. My technician was super responsive and had my carpet installed within one day! The color I picked was exactly what I wanted and the quality lived up to my expectations. This carpet has really transformed the entire space. The installation was neat and clean cut. I will definitely be returning for my basement! Affordable, durable and quality carpet. I would most definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet installation

03/10/2021

Sheila T.

We had water damage to the floors in our lower level and needed new ones. I called APS and Josef came over the same day, did the measurements and quoted me a price. A day or two later, when I set up the schedule, three guys came and took out the old floors and replaced them with beautiful luxury vinyl in grey. The guys were polite, on time and did a great job. They came back the next day and installed the trim and put the furniture back and cleaned up. Very easy and I love the floors!

Description of Work
Install flooring

03/08/2021

Giulia M.

APS replaced our old carpets with beautiful premium vinyl. They responded within minutes when we requested a quote and scheduled and installed the floors within one week. They moved our furniture, removed the carpet and installed the vinyl within 6 hours. They were very affordable as well. We'll definitely be using APS again if we need floors done.

Description of Work
Carpet replaced with vinyl

02/25/2021

Laura L.

APS Flooring did a great job repairing an uneven subfloor and replacing and refinishing my kitchen floors. They also refinished my hallway and repaired a step that had a cracked edge. They were professional, adhered to COVID protocols, completed the work on time and ensured 100% satisfaction. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Hardwood Floor repair and refinishing

Category hardwood floor, interior painters

02/25/2021

William D.

Beautiful workmanship. Despite Covid and weather working against us, they stayed in touch and worked hard to get the job done. Pictures show before and after.

Description of Work
Floors throughout

12/02/2020

Tiffany Y.

Vinyl installation and carpet removal

Description of Work
I needed carpet removed and vinyl installed ASAP with the possibility of hardwood being removed in the kitchen as it was old and paint chipping off. We had called about five other contractors in the area but they gave us price points our way out of our budget and were kind of rude. They also weren’t able to install as quickly as we needed them to because we wanted to move in as soon as possible. However when we called APS, Yousef came over within two hours and was way more knowledgeable and friendlier than everyone else. He gave us a lot of options regarding replacing our hardwood and suggested that instead we just refinish it because it would be more cost efficient and he assured us that we could get started within the next business day. Yousef was very communicative throughout the entire process and we really appreciate how comfortable he made us feel especially because this is our first time renovating and we weren’t sure about what to expect. Jose and his team of two came and didn’t talk much but they were really quick and helpful and finished the job within 1.5 days. I really appreciate that they took the initiative to make all of the colors match and the trims look beautiful. Even though it was done pretty quickly I can tell that there was a lot of craftsmanship and excellence and what they were doing and I feel very pleased with the services that were rendered. I am so happy with our new vinyl flooring and that were able to move in within just two business days of our initial inquiry. Thank you for your hard work and for helping us move into our new home!

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

10/01/2020

Farzan K.

I rehired the APS to refinishing my stairs, I had tried them for the entrance hardwood floors and they did a great job so I reused their experience for refinishing stairs! They sanded the whole treads and risers and then stained, varnished, and polished them and made it brand new! Another experience with APS was excellent! Definitely, I recommend them for all floors project!

Description of Work
Refinishing stairs

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

09/28/2020

Renee W.

The craftsmen are experts in their respective areas. They were precise, thorough, and dedicated to excellence. They went the “ extra mile” to ensure that the job was outstanding and to my personal satisfaction. I love my house again. I would highly recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again. RW Thomas

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring for living room, dining room, foyer, all stairs and hallways

Category hardwood floor, interior painters

09/24/2020

Neli R.

My kitchen hardwood floor was ugly so I sent a request to ASP and they contact me quickly to schedule an in-home consultation. they showed up on time and they give me an estimate. it was attractive price but I worried about the quality! I couldn't belive they can do it this much perfect. it is awesome. I definitely hire them for my future projects. gerat job

Description of Work
Hardwood floor refinishing

09/21/2020

Tasha N.

The transaction was easy. When I called for an estimated they came right out the same day. On the day the work was done, the contractors were on sight on time and got right to work. The men were curtious and professional. The work was done quicker than expected. The floor is beautiful. I can tell that the materials were of high quality. Completing the transaction was easy. I look forward to them helping me with my next flooring project.

Description of Work
Wood flooring install

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

09/12/2020

Ravi Chandra K.

My flooring was damaged by water leak from the refrigerator. I contacted APS Flooring & Carpet to come take a look at the flooring damaged if they can fix it. They advised me to connect to the insurance company and also did a great job connecting with the my insurance and following up on the claim. They were very professional & patient. Advised me the better options to get the flooring replaced and finished the work as promised. The new flooring is very close to the original we had and better in quality too. Thanks for your great work.

Description of Work
Wooden flooring replacement

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

09/03/2020

Jennifer C.

Great! Excellent! APS was very helpful in finding the best match to wood in our 40 year old home. They completed the job quickly and efficiently and we are thrilled with the results. We highly recommend APS!

Description of Work
New hardwood in kitchen floor to match the much older hardwood floor in the surrounding rooms. We also had an area to repair where a wall was removed.

08/17/2020

Ed T.

The job was very smooth. The 2 workers were very knowledgeable. They even cleaned up after themself. (That was unusual, most conttractors just leave as soon as the job is over.

Description of Work
Carpet removed, and flooring installed.

08/15/2020

Phyllis T.

It was near as stressful as I had imaged it would be.. The crew were friendly, polite and worked very hard. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Needed carpet removed and floor installed

07/20/2020

David C.

It went great. Yousef and Sam worked with me to go through the home insurance process. After that, they removed the damaged bamboo floors and installed porcelain Moorish tiles in my kitchen. Great workmanship, friendly customer service, good overall value. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Install porcelain Moorish tiles in the kitchen

06/27/2020

Marat M.

LVP Flooring Installation in basement

Description of Work
I was very impressed with APS. They did a great job. I had a pleasure to work with Youssef, who provided all the options to me and showed great knowledge and expertise with different materials and process. I admire the attention to details, professionalism of the installers. Had two guys do the basement floor as well as stairs leading to basement, the job was done in a timely manner and the end result exceeded my expectations. Definitely recommend APS and will hire them again.

06/25/2020

Sherry P.

I got a price quote on Monday and on Tuesday within four hours my old carpet was removed and new laminate floors were in. They were very professional and clean. All furniture and appliances were moved and put back exactly. They cleaned when the job was done. The quality of the job was examined after. I was asked if I was happy and my answer was a resounding yesI I will recommend them to friends and family. Great company👍👍👍

Description of Work
I need my very old smelly carpet removed and replaced with laminate floors.

Castro’s Painting

We are a full service painting & drywall provider with over 20 years of experience servicing commercial & residential clients. Call today for a free estimate!

Williams Painting And Remodeling

Williams Painting & Remodeling is a family owned & operated business, serving the DC Metro area for over 10 Years. We pride ourselves on customer service. We want to do the job and do it right and do it right the first time. Try us out and see how you like us. You won’t be disappointed.

Offers by Williams Painting And Remodeling on Angi
    Premium Painters of Arlington and DC Metro

Premium Painters is well known for having Larger Crews to Get the Job Done FAST! We make the painting process, whether interior or exterior, residential or commercial, convenient for you. We are the company you go to for certainty. With 20 years of experience, it is worth it to have our written estimate to compare with other licensed painting contractors. Servicing Arlington, Alexandria, Loudon, Fairfax and DC Metro. 22 painters 2 fulltime carpenters

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Hardwood Floor Sale and Installation Laminate Floor Luxury Vinyl LVP Carpet baseboard drywall and paint Commercial and Residential

APS Flooring and Carpet is a full service flooring company and NOT OFFERING INSTALLATION ONLY