Angel's Junk Hauling

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2012

Our business angel’s trees, landscaping and trash hauling services was created in 1993. Our company began operations in virginia and thanks to our hard work throughout the years we expanded business to Maryland and Washington DC; the company has a large portfolio of clients and references, the work we do is of absolute quality and punctuality, our business it the total satisfaction of all our customers; cutting trees are performed under security standards that grant absolute reliability. We will be your lifetime provider due to our quality. Additional phone - (240)-603 6182....

Independence Landscape & Lawn Care

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape and Lawn Care officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

Space Savers Junk Removal

Space Savers Junk Removal is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Brahame Hauling

Having an excess amount of junk on your property can be an inconvenience in so many ways. Thankfully, Brahame’s Hauling offers prompt and convenient junk removal service so that you can clear out everything you don’t want or need. We have the equipment to haul away as much junk as you can find. For more information about junk removal or our other demolition services, contact Brahame’s Hauling today!

04/08/2017

He didn't actually do everything that I wanted him to do. He is always pretty good about giving me the value for what he is doing.

Description of Work
Yard maintenance.

Category lawn service,tree service

12/30/2014

Same good service as last year but didn't seem to do quite as careful job this time around. Also job was smaller and easier than last year's but charged about the same. Angel is still a pleasure to work with and maybe next year we can get a break. ;-)

Description of Work
Last year we had the provider clear out many years of neglect from our house's previous owner. This year we had them back to get things back in shape after the year of drift. Removed some dead bushes, trimmed the bushes, removed overgrown ivy, etc.

Category hauling services,lawn service

02/02/2014

First we got a free estimate, thought it over, then called and set up an appointment, and today two gentlemen (I mean that) came here, on time, and relieved us of the "junk." Well done all around. Good professional experience...

Category hauling services

10/31/2013

Description of Work
"We had a seriously neglected yard, both front and back. The hedges were overgrown, neighbor's ivy was overwhelming a fence, ivy was climbing up one side of the house, there was overgrowth, and the invasive weeds were as tall as me. We did not necessarily want ""landscaping"" but ""yard cleanup."" After some unreturned phone calls and a quote that I considered to be too high, I decided to subscribe to Angie's List and give it a try. | |Angel showed up on time and we did a complete survey and he asked good questions and provided some good advice. It was definitely going to be a ""big job."" He gave me a competitive price and he and his crew were able to start immediately. He even hauled some renovation waste that we had, saving me time and money. We were looking for ""yard cleanup"" and that's what we got. Cleanup was strong and there were only a few minor spots that might tempt me to give a B in Quality, but then again we were not hiring ""landscapers"" or ""topiary experts"" and for ""yard cleanup"" I'd give then the higher grade. They did right by me and I'm a) happy to post a positive review, and, b) planning to use them again for scheduled maintenance."

Category hauling services

09/25/2013

I would highly recommend Angel's Hauling and Yard Work to anyone needing this service. Angel was very professional, prompt, and reasonably priced. I will use this company again for future landscape needs. This was a job vey well done.

Description of Work
Trimmed a tree branch that was damaged by a storm, trimmed shrubs around patio and hauled away yard debris.

Category hauling services,lawn service

thanks [member name removed] for the work was glad to do work for the citizen thanks againg.

Tree removal, topping, trimming, pruning, elevation, planting, leaf removal, mulch, yard cleaning & snow removal.