Alexandria Carpet One Floor & Home

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2005

the finest selection of carpet and flooring in the Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. area. Bring lasting beauty and style to your home with elegant wall-to-wall carpet and area rugs – including luxurious merino wool, natural hardwood, laminate flooring, vinyl and an incredible array of designer tile. We are also your source for eco-friendly and green flooring products, like bamboo, cork and linoleum. Additional Contacts: Residential: Shawn Bayat email: dfanning@alexandriacarpetone.com phone: 703-212-6383 Commercial: Ralph Grove, Vice President, CFE, LEED AP email: rgrve@ccafloors.com phone: 703-212-6393 Government: Peter LePage, Vice President email: plepage@ccagsa.com phone: 703-212-6363...

Rossi Maid INC.

We are business that provides quality and professional cleaning services. We think that your home is more than a place where you live in, is the place where you like to arrive after a busy day, is the place that you love to wake up to.

Professional Carpet Restoration

We are a local, family owned business steam carpet cleaning, water damage remediation, maid cleaning, and drywall and painting services in Alexandria va, and the surrounding DMV area. We use top of the line truck-mount steam cleaning equipment, which is able to steam clean using ,over, 200 degrees water, and extracts water better than portable equipment. This allows us to provide a better quality clean than our competitors.

Z Cleaners LLC

Z Cleaners LLC Hello Neighbors We are provide high quality professional carpet, upholstery and drapery cleaning service for our customers. Our 10 years experienced technician come your house give free estimate for our services. Cleaning method Carpet - we use hot water extraction system which will deep brush hot water formula dirt extraction deep clean your carpet. it will dry only 2 hours Upholstery - we will inspect fabric of your furniture and will decide either use dry cleaning or hot water extraction system. Drapery - we will provide you free take down and re hang service. 20% Off for first time customers.

Offers by Z Cleaners LLC on Angi

03/27/2021

Aranque M.

I could write a book on the many failures of Alexandria Carpet One/CCA Floors and Interiors. Save yourself some aggravation/exhaustion brought on by complete ineptness and run as far away as you can from this company. There is zero communication among staff, resulting in endless issues! We started our flooring replacement in the middle of January, today is March 27th and we are still trying to get them to correct issues. They replaced our carpeted stairs with hardwood and to be blunt it looks like we did it as a weekend side project ourselves. It looks horrible and they actually don’t care. On top of how they look, almost every step creeks pretty loud. The installer came out to “correct” some of the issues, to include his footprints imbedded in the finish, chopped up shoe molding etc and left it looking worse.The hardwood is now over-sanded AND still has blotchy stain. We paid to have heated flooring installed under tile and to this day they can’t find a qualified electrician to hook up the thermostat for the floors to heat. Including the in-floor heating system, electrician and handyman to repair walls, it cost us $3600, not counting the cost of porcelain tile and labor and we have a product we can’t even use. So far they have sent three people out to get the system going and all three have been big fat fails. The first “electrician” actually hooked the thermostat up incorrectly...how does that even happen?! If you sell a product you should be able to get it up and running for the customer. They left our house dirty/dusty, didn’t cover our HVAC vents, brand new carpet etc while putting in hardwood flooring on one floor of our house. They used our garage on several occasions and there is a coating of sawdust and porcelain powder on everything. After learning my lesson concerning the sawdust etc I specified I wanted our garage protected from the porcelain tile dust and so they taped plastic drop cloth to our garage ceiling to create a “tent”, which did zero good by the way, and when they pulled it down they took paint and pieces of the ceiling with them. No one cares. They removed the vanity and toilet to install tile and put the toilet in the garage uncovered...around all the dust and debris, installed it back in the bathroom COVERED in dirt and now I need to buy a new toilet seat because we can’t get the dirt out of the hinges. Speaking of the tile, the grout is a dark gray and the color is inconsistent and blotchy. It’s darker in some areas and lighter in others, not worth the $2500 price tag for a medium sized area for it to be subpar at best. Oh, and in the last room that they decided to actually use plastic in to curb the dust, the installers put plastic over one of our returns to our HVAC system and plastic over our combustion vents for our gas hot water heater (which could ruin our hot water heater if it does not get enough air to work properly for an extended amount of time) and then left for the weekend. It was 57 degrees at night in our house because we didn’t want to run our heat and we had no idea if it was ok to walk on the tile over the weekend, to remove the plastic etc. We didn’t prepare for it, like getting groceries etc and were trapped in our house because the tile was at all entry/exit points of our townhouse. The installers just peaced out and we were basically standing there with our mouths open as we watched them walk out the door. Believe it or not, this review doesn’t encompass all of the issues but it’s too much to capture. These all seem like little, insignificant things but compounded it’s just too much. The installers have zero concern for your personal belongings, paint, trim, doors etc. Ours is all banged up with tape residue (from using cheap tape I guess) stuck to the walls and ceilings. Just exhausting! I actually feel like the company should PAY ME for all the time and energy I have invested in them trying to get things corrected, talking to them, meeting inept contractors at our house etc. So over it!

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation, carpet and porcelain tile with in-floor heating

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

03/12/2021

Eugene R.

Installation went without any difficulties. Moving furniture in and out went well.

Description of Work
Installation of wall to wall carpeting 1300 sq ft

Category carpet cleaners

09/25/2017

Alan S.

Went to store to look at samples. So far so good. Sent someone to measure - so far so good. Never contacted us with a bid or proposal!!?? What kind of business is this???

Description of Work
Provide hardwood for two stories in townhouse.

08/21/2017

Rhonda B.

After I visited the store and spoke with an associate, we scheduled a date for measurements very quickly. My carpet was installed a week later and I was 100% satisfied! Would definitely work with CarpetOne again for carpet needs.

Description of Work
I had carpet replaced in my bedrooms and closets.

08/02/2017

Jennifer B.

They were very professional and very good. Our contractor just ended up getting us a better price on the same thing. They didn't get back to me in time to answer the deadline. The only thing they could do better is get back with customers in time for deadlines.

Description of Work
This was just an estimate.

Category hardwood floor

02/28/2017

Eileen K.

We used Alexandria Carpet One to get new rugs for 2 of our bedrooms and our basement stairs. We chose our rugs from their "short roll" carpets and were very happy with the entire process from start to finish. They had a good selection of woolen carpets, Jim was very helpful throughout the selection and measurement processes. Everyone we dealt with was courteous and professional. The rugs were all wool and professionally bound along the edges. Each rug cost $3.99 per sq. ft. and Jim told me we would have paid closer to $12.99 per sq. ft. if we'd chosen from their regular stock. Although they moved the furniture, we had to remove any breakables throughout the house on the path to the bedrooms. Everything went without a hitch except for one big problem - the new rug for our master bedroom was 2 feet short when the installers unrolled it. There was no getting around it - that rug wasn't going to work. We called the installers' manager and he came right to our house, took a picture of the short rug and called Jim to discuss correcting the problem. The shortage was caused by human error - the guy who cut the carpet simply misread the order. By the time we discovered the shortage, the guy at Carpet One who would have determined if there was enough carpeting left on the roll to cut another rug had left for the day. They left the short rug in place and moved our furniture back until we could get this resolved. The next morning, Jim called to let us know there was enough carpeting on the roll to cut another rug in the right size. Within a few days, they brought our new rug out and installed it. The installers' manager came out to make sure everything was good and Jim called to make sure we were satisfied. With the exception of the shortage, our experience with Alexandria Carpet One was very good. However, if there hadn't been enough carpet on the roll for the correct sized rug, we would have had to go back and pick out new carpeting. So we deducted a grade from their overall rating. Although this was an honest mistake, it was a bump in the road we didn't need shortly before Christmas. All's well that ends well and we would definitely consider Alexandria Carpet One for flooring needs in the future.

Description of Work
New room size rugs for 2 bedrooms and carpeting for basement stairs. We also paid for them to move furniture, remove the old rugs and padding, install new rugs and standard padding and put our furniture back in place.

10/17/2016

Michael W.

We decided to go with a more expensive option for our runners with the hope that we would get the best quality and service. The process was a disaster, which ended up with us ultimately cancelling the order. From start to finish the entire process took more than two months (for carpet runners!) and was pushing three months with the last delay. We experienced severe lack of communication, last minute reschedulings multiple (3+) times, not showing up on time when they did arrive for installation (over 4 hours late). When they did show up, they didn't have all of the materials needed to complete the installation. They did offer a discount at this point. However, we had to wait an additional two weeks to get the materials ordered and day of the new installation date, we got a call 30 minutes after their scheduled arrival time to say that there was a mistake with binding and there would be yet another delay. DO NOT go with Alexandria Carpet One. They are overpriced and have terrible communication and service.

Description of Work
Two sets of carpet runners to be installed.

Category carpet installation

This review was brought to our attention by one of our customers, We hope that Mrs. [Member Name Removed] will update her report in near future (As She has done it in other search engines), For Now, I am going to copy/paste the customers updated post from Yelp. Updating to three stars. After we cancelled our order Shawn Bayat, VP of Home Interiors, reached out and offered our runners at no charge to us. He came to my house to apologize in person and scheduled the installation in less than a week. He then came to check-in on the day of installation. The installers were not only on time, but early! They kept me looped in while installing the runners and asked me questions for my preferences along the way. THIS was the customer service we were looking for when we began with Carpet One. I'm sorry that it took a bad experience to finally receive it, but I have to say Mr. Bayat really went above and beyond to make things right. It was much appreciated and we are now happy with our new carpet runners! At Alexandria Carpet one, We care about your investment. Shawn Bayat

07/30/2016

Alissa A.

Our cleaning company accidentally damaged our 1920's era hardwood floors and we were renting our home to new tenants the next week. We had an urgent need to fix the problem on a very short time line. Dave Fanning was extremely responsive in assisting us with an estimate and re-working his crew's schedules around to accommodate our need to refinish the floor in an emergency time frame. He put his best crew on our job the very next day and refinished the floor in one day! He responded to our initial request within a few hours and we had newly refinished floors within 24 hours of my initial request! What a lifesaver! I would highly recommend this company. They were extremely responsive, professional and great to deal with. Please do not confuse the negative posts on Angie's List for companies of a similar name with this company - those negative posts are for companies in other states, not this company.

Description of Work
Emergency refinish of kitchen floor after damage by cleaning crew

Category hardwood floor

07/24/2016

Andrew P.

We had a very tight timeline to get the carpet install in the basement. We had furniture that was going to be delivered in a few days, and we wanted the carpet installed first. Jim and his crew were able two get everything scheduled and installed in 4 days. Just in time for the furniture. The stair runners were installed later, and they look great. Two flights of stair were done in about half a day

Description of Work
Carpet in the basement and two stair runners.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

04/11/2016

Gregory B.

Carpet One of Alexandria was able to meet my expectations. I was left hanging for weeks prior to discovering the company that I had ordered an area rug with went out of business. Although I lost a few weeks starting over, David Fanning from Carpet One was able to get the job done. He was reasonable, patient, and understood my frustration of starting over. In the end, I was able to get the same carpet and pad for slightly more than I had negotiated with the other company, but this time I received the order. Product is top notch and I would recommend the vendor.

Description of Work
Custom area rug.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Alexandria Carpet One Floor & Home

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2005

851 S Pickett St

Alexandria, VA 22304

Commercial, residential & government work, carpet, hardwoods, cork, laminate, vinyl, ceramic, linoleum, area rugs, rubber, custom area rugs, designer assistance & installation. EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE! We use licensed sub-contractors for instaations in Washington DC and Maryland.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available