Advanced Garage Doors Alexandria

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2015

Garage door repair Alexandria VA is committed to providing top quality garage door installation, repairs, maintenance and sales residential and commercial garage doors and openers for residents of Northern Virginia. We are located in Alexandria Virginia & we install and sell only high quality garage doors and openers – names you could rely on like Clopay, Amarr and Lift-Master. Our Garage door repair Alexandria VA company offers a wide variety of colors, material choices and window choices to pick from....

Family Prestige Garage Doors

Family Prestige Garage Doors is a very unique company with high quality and expectations. Our company goal is to put at your service certified technicians willing to assist you with all your needs, We offer you complete security with your homes. In fact, we know and understand all your needs when it comes to garage doors and openers. Will match competitor pricing with written estimate for similar product. Will match competitor pricing with written estimate for similar product. Additional Area served - Stafford & DC. Prince William & Saint Mary's Counties .

Offers by Family Prestige Garage Doors on Angi
Door Doctor Inc

Door Doctor inc. Has been in the garage door business for over twenty years. We are a family owned and operated business, dedicated to the highest quality professional service and complete customer satisfaction. From minor repairs to complete garage door and opener installations, there is no problem too small and no project too big for the door doctor’s team of expert technicians. Door doctor specializes in meeting the increased design and customization needs of carriage house and custom built garage doors. We work in close collaboration with our customers and leading manufacturers to create a unique garage door that will enhance the beauty of any home, with a personal touch. Our detail oriented team is there every step of the way from the initial idea to the installation of the finished product. Award wining.

Garage Design Source

Garage Design Source is the premier provider flooring, storage and door solutions for your garage and basement. We are a an authorized Gorgeous Garage dealer, offering custom cabinets, overhead racks, shelving and the Monkey Bars storage system. We proudly serve the Northern Virginia, DC metro and outlying areas. We offer a lifetime warranty for both flooring and storage, backed since 2004. We are an independent, owner operated company with full time employees and pride ourselves on top notch customer service. Contact us for your free in-home consultation and let Garage Design Source help you upgrade your garage floor, storage and door.

Offers by Garage Design Source on Angi

09/23/2019

Excellentr

Description of Work
Replaced 2 garage doors

04/30/2018

it went very well

Description of Work
door repair

06/06/2017

Excellent experience!! Sam was extremely responsive and available to come the same day to do the work. He realigned the door so it went back on its track, lubricated and adjusted everything. Very courteous and prompt, will definitely contact again for any garage door needs.

Description of Work
Repair slightly dented door caught in the back of a big SUV when lowering the door (poor parking job).

06/03/2017

Great. I looked for prices for this sort of job on the internet and thought the D.C. area would be more expensive. Not so! Reasonable price, prompt and courteous service and best of all my garage door works smoothly now.

Description of Work
Bent garage door and wire off of pulley.

02/25/2017

The door still has an issue that they couldn't resolve full, but it opens better. The replacement garage door opener is great.

Description of Work
Garage door repair and garage door opener replacement

10/04/2015

It went excellent !!! My garage door spring broke on Sunday morning on the way to church. Afterwards during our normal errand run, I searched online via my iPhone for a garage door fix spring.. Advanced garage doors popped up with a link to Call. So I called. Sam answered.. I told him the issue I was having and he asked questions like what kind of garaged door - wood or metal - how many springs, etc. I gave him the best answer I could and he recommended to replace the spring. I then asked how much would it cost to replace all springs, because I saw the spring and it snapped in two and I know my garage door were old. He gave me a quote which was much lower than his competitors he said he would come out Sunday.. Great for me !!! I wouldn't have to take time out of work to be there when he came to fix it. And I'm at the mercy of the garage repair person because I have no idea how what it actually cost to fix something like this. I asked him about his business, because I notice he was brand new and no reviews. He explained he was in the process of getting his business license for this area. He seemed like such a genuine person. He even asked if I wanted to cancel because of that. I said, "No." I had faith in him. He show up and promised and replace all the springs.. he also did a full tune up on both doors at no charge. The garage actually looks SO much better than it did before.. and the garage door makes much less noise when opening and closing.. This is one of the best service calls I've gotten.. And I found out he already has a business in Lorton so he's been in business many years. Sam, thanks so much...

Description of Work
Sam fixed a broken spring on one of my garage doors and replaced the rest of my old springs. I didn't want the risk of having them break because of age..

09/23/2019

Excellentr

Description of Work
Replaced 2 garage doors

04/30/2018

it went very well

Description of Work
door repair

Category garage door company

Repair - Garage Door, Door, Springs.